Mexico’s President Says Migrants Have a Right to Move to the U.S.

screw him

we could really go to town on the planets poor

high government transfer fees on small amounts under 10 or 20 grand should do the trick

1 doitdoitrdoit.jpeg

He's right. They do.

It sounds like Trumpsters would like him to hold people in his country against their will. Apparently, Republicans think it's ok for a government to imprison its people and not let them leave. That's what worries me about their fucking wall.

Imprison?

Funny, it sounds dblack wants to hold illegal aliens in his country against the country's will.

Apparently, Liberals like you have no grasp of national sovereignty.

I have no respect for authoritarian government. It's the refuge of cowards.

Well, this month China starts tariffs against us, and we start tariffs against Mexico.

Gonna be interesting to see what the latter part of June looks like for the economy.

Once again, if you have to watch the Dow daily, you shouldn't be in it!

I said economy, not stock market. And, because of all the tariffs being imposed, prices are going to go up, resulting in the economy going down because of the increased prices.
Have you seen the dollar against the peso since the announcement? I don't think you understand economics they way you think you do.

same here , i have no use for authoritarian gov except in this type of deak and in war . If in this border protection case the USA loses its Sovereignty and thats not good for my kids and other American kids , and other Americans DBlack .

Forum List

Back