Mexicrats have fully embraced the commie-lite impositions levied by government. Is anyone surprised?

Link or not, he's right.
Look at these fascist lefties in the great lefty state of Texass....

Ector County SWAT team raids bar for protesting to reopen
NEWS
"The possibility of losing my license - heartbreaking. But they've already taken my income."

Damn those liberal republicans that have trust in God!!
There is no excuse for that bullshit set up whatsoever and that sheriff needs to be fucking shot.

Is that an example of Mexirat commies like the OP implies?
You found an example of a Republican doing the same bullshit the commie Democrats do. Congratulations. We already know they do this

That sheriff should immediately resign and probably will get voted out immediately.

You have to admit, the Democrats are cheering this lockdown shit on. They want to last forever (aka until November).

I have yet to find anyone on either side to be able to fit the pigeonhole you are claiming. I have found that people on both sides are for and against the measure, but mostly the ones that want it fear the disease. I don't fear it myself yet that is how I have lived my life no fearing what many people do fear...

Link or not, he's right.

NEWS
"The possibility of losing my license - heartbreaking. But they've already taken my income."

Link or not, he's right.

NEWS

There is no excuse for that bullshit set up whatsoever and that sheriff needs to be fucking shot.

I know you piss your pants when you’re faced with such reality but everywhere brown people become the populous we see commie shit pushed by politicians....Coincidence?
REAL Americans don’t stand for bullshit like this...they never have. Brown people are far too happy standing on U.S. soil and raping our robust taxpayer funded system...they wouldn’t dare do anything to piss off Father Government...why do you think brown people have become the heart and soul of the Mexicrat Party?

“The population of Ector County, TX is 58.7% Hispanic or Latino, 34.5% White Alone, and 4.14% Black or African American Alone.”
I see, a white republican is not the same as a brown republican in yer eyes...

Link or not, he's right.

NEWS

Link or not, he's right.

NEWS

I know you piss your pants when you’re faced with such reality but everywhere brown people become the populous we see commie shit pushed by politicians....Coincidence?
REAL Americans don’t stand for bullshit like this...they never have. Brown people are far too happy standing on U.S. soil and raping our robust taxpayer funded system...they wouldn’t dare do anything to piss off Father Government...why do you think brown people have become the heart and soul of the Mexicrat Party?

“The population of Ector County, TX is 58.7% Hispanic or Latino, 34.5% White Alone, and 4.14% Black or African American Alone.”

Nope...brown people tend to be obedient. They’re happy following unconstitutional directives levied by Father Government...most don’t know what the Bill Of Rights is...they just want their free shit.

Father Government has spoken, they’ve issued the programming and the Left has gobbled it up with a smile. This bullshit has the Left all giddy as we continue moving closer to commie....they long for Father Government to shred that pesky old document as it stands in the way and prevents the level of PROGRESSION they’re intrigued by.
Lefties, am I right, why the fascination with government control over the People?

Spend your check yet, comrade?

Sorry...didn’t qualify for one...I’m far too productive.
Where do you go with that?

That's probably a lie.

Go with that...I know that believing we’re all barely getting by helps you deal with your failures.

Father Government has spoken, they’ve issued the programming and the Left has gobbled it up with a smile. This bullshit has the Left all giddy as we continue moving closer to commie....they long for Father Government to shred that pesky old document as it stands in the way and prevents the level of PROGRESSION they’re intrigued by.
Lefties, am I right, why the fascination with government control over the People?

Spend your check yet, comrade?

Sorry...didn’t qualify for one...I’m far too productive.
Where do you go with that?

That's probably a lie.

Go with that...I know that believing we’re all barely getting by helps you deal with your failures.

I'm just talking about you.

Where's your linked article??
Other than that, not sure what point you're trying to make??
What programming?
What level of progression?
Its not "control" in most states, only the ones where you get arrested for disobeying illegal regulations.

You need a “link” to my opinion piece? You need a link to confirm that Mexicrats embrace government control?
You really can’t see the premise of the thread?
You don’t know that government programs ignorant fools?
You don’t know that progressives seek progression?
Are you trying to play stupid?

1. Every OP needs a link, its in the rules. A mod can close the thread without one.
2. Agree democrats like big government, but lately so does the GOP.
3. I don't know what "government programs are ignorant fools" means??
4. I know "progressives" don't seek "progression"?! WTF?? That is a "non-sequitur" (look up "progression" it has nothing to do with liberalism, it implies a sequence, that you don't define)
5. Not stupid, just can't decipher WTF your post is trying to say.

Where's your linked article??
Other than that, not sure what point you're trying to make??
What programming?
What level of progression?
Its not "control" in most states, only the ones where you get arrested for disobeying illegal regulations.

You need a “link” to my opinion piece? You need a link to confirm that Mexicrats embrace government control?
You really can’t see the premise of the thread?
You don’t know that government programs ignorant fools?
You don’t know that progressives seek progression?
Are you trying to play stupid?

1. Every OP needs a link, its in the rules. A mod can close the thread without one.
4. I know "progressives" don't seek "progression"?! WTF?? That is a "non-sequitur" (look up "progression" it has nothing to do with liberalism, it implies a sequence, that you don't define)

I'm not reporting 'news'; this is an opinion piece...are you saying that members here can't post any original content?

We've been pigeon-holed...Unfortunately Big Gov isn't going anywhere.

Government / politicians have always been able to program ignorant fools.

prog·ress
noun
/ˈpräɡres/

1. forward or onward movement toward a destination.
    "the darkness did not stop my progress"

Weird, nobody else seems to be confused...Stop trying to be.

Link or not, he's right.

NEWS

You found an example of a Republican doing the same bullshit the commie Democrats do. Congratulations. We already know they do this

That sheriff should immediately resign and probably will get voted out immediately.

You have to admit, the Democrats are cheering this lockdown shit on. They want to last forever (aka until November).

I have yet to find anyone on either side to be able to fit the pigeonhole you are claiming. I have found that people on both sides are for and against the measure, but mostly the ones that want it fear the disease. I don't fear it myself yet that is how I have lived my life no fearing what many people do fear...
You mistakenly assume that I am claiming a pigeonhole. I have said repeatedly that both commie dems and Jesus Nazi Republicans are statist authoritarian pukes. The only difference is which liberties they each choose to shit on.

This lockdown is overwhelmingly supported by Dems, only because they need the economy to be shitty for the November election. When the Republitards shit on liberty (like they often do), I don't let it slide.

Link or not, he's right.

NEWS

Link or not, he's right.

NEWS

Nope...brown people tend to be obedient. They’re happy following unconstitutional directives levied by Father Government...most don’t know what the Bill Of Rights is...they just want their free shit.
Hmm, yet the majority white leo's and judges of both fed and state have no problems robbing people of their assets and Constitutional rights....

Link or not, he's right.

NEWS

You mistakenly assume that I am claiming a pigeonhole. I have said repeatedly that both commie dems and Jesus Nazi Republicans are statist authoritarian pukes. The only difference is which liberties they each choose to shit on.

This lockdown is overwhelmingly supported by Dems, only because they need the economy to be shitty for the November election. When the Republitards shit on liberty (like they often do), I don't let it slide.

My Gov is a Republican and shut us down when I didn't think it needed to be...Yet I do not consider him to be a nazi anymore than the Gov. of states did it in the Spanish flu pandemic or the yellow fever outbreaks, typhoid etc, etc.
During the period of stay at home I did not so I can't see why you are complaining

My Gov is a Republican and shut us down when I didn't think it needed to be...Yet I do not consider him to be a nazi anymore than the Gov. of states did it in the Spanish flu pandemic or the yellow fever outbreaks, typhoid etc, etc.
You're entitled to you opinion.

I happen to think it's bullshit when "essential" businesses are allowed to continue operation, including those open for the sole purpose of selling lottery tickets.

See the problem?

Forum List

Back