Mexifornia governor debate...you have to see this sh*t to believe it.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Notice the screen in the background?
Was this a debate between politicians in Mexico or the United States?
The whole debate focused on illegals, sanctuary cities and the like...proving once again that wetbacks represent the cornerstone of Democratic politics. Mexifornia, current and future elected officials have made it crystal clear...they intend to govern on behalf of illegals and barely legals exclusively.

Gubernatorial candidates talk deportation, sanctuary cities at UCLA debate focused on Latinos – Daily News
189603-full.jpg

The candidates were asked if they had ever smoked marijuana...the dirty beaner, Antonio Villaraigosa proudly raised his hand and held it high while the predominantly beaner crowd clapped and went ape-shit crazy....hahaha....Only in filthy Mexifornia. This shit is fucking comical.

The candidates were asked if they had ever smoked marijuana...the dirty beaner, Antonio Villaraigosa proudly raised his hand and held it high while the predominantly beaner crowd clapped and went ape-shit crazy....hahaha....Only in filthy Mexifornia. This shit is fucking comical.

You've never smoked pot? That kind of makes you the odd one out.

Oh, hell yes I did...daily through college...then I grew the fuck up and became enthusiastic to succeed.
No classy adult...or classy potential governor would be proud to say “I’m a lethargic, unmotivated stoner”
Only in the Beanerized world of Mexifornia will you see this shit....haha

Oh, hell yes I did...daily through college...then I grew the fuck up and became enthusiastic to succeed.
No classy adult...or classy potential governor would be proud to say “I’m a lethargic, unmotivated stoner”
dam i know now and have known quite a few pot smokers who are pretty dam successful....and many still indulge...

The only difference between being a BrokeLoser and a HappyJoy is marijuana. :D

Got Pot?

According to the left they shouldn't run for office if they are not Angel's

Your bigotry shines brightly this morning.

bfd18d807f234964941e07326292017d--thats-not-funny-other-people.jpg

Notice the screen in the background?
Was this a debate between politicians in Mexico or the United States?
The whole debate focused on illegals, sanctuary cities and the like...proving once again that wetbacks represent the cornerstone of Democratic politics. Mexifornia, current and future elected officials have made it crystal clear...they intend to govern on behalf of illegals and barely legals exclusively.

Gubernatorial candidates talk deportation, sanctuary cities at UCLA debate focused on Latinos – Daily News
189603-full.jpg
Well, they say that those who are not bilingual have a lower IQ.....................

Your bigotry shines brightly this morning.

bfd18d807f234964941e07326292017d--thats-not-funny-other-people.jpg
as did that conference. can't get any more bigoted then to isolate the citizens of a country. too funny. you love it. go fking live in mehico jack!

I see, you just generalize everything. I'm sorry you were a shitty student in college (according to you) but that's not everyone's experience with pot.

Personally, I think any candidate who can admit they have smoked pot in their past is a breath of fresh air, apparently you like being lied to.

dam i know now and have known quite a few pot smokers who are pretty dam successful....and many still indulge...

Haha...ofcourse you do....and all DACA “kids” are valedictorians, doctors and lawyers...and all the Mexicans you know are “real pillars in their communities”....Your perception of reality is greatly skewed...we know this. Thank God we have plenty of statistics to prove you’re twisted.

Prove it.

Hey, never buy a bag of weed from a California Mexican. Those mother fuckers will ALWAYS dust the bag. Assholes think that shits funny.

Prove it.

Trump what he said years ago before he was ever elected to office

Moore what he was accused of 40 years ago

Herman Caine

Shall I go on???

Forum List

Back