Mexifornia: “The most prosperous state...but also the poorest.” WTF?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
That’s what governor hopeful Gavin Newsom said last night...and people cheered.
I can’t for the life of me understand how LefTards can profess their rage against income inequality the way do and then beg for more of the same as Newsom has promised to pick up where Jerry “Loves Em” Brown leaves off.
What’s the story behind this twisted anomaly?

I can’t for the life of me understand how LefTards can profess their rage against income inequality the way do and then beg for more of the same as Newsom has promised to pick up where Jerry “Loves Em” Brown leaves off.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Two out of three welfare recipients in America live in California. And for that we get blessed with a non stop stream of leftist lunacy from the west coast.

Democrats were expecting an all blue ballot. This was the signal for the blue wave. It ain't happening.

The story is the mercury and lead in their fancy bongs.

Soon there will only be the poorest of the poor...illegal immigrants and the super rich left in the Iron Pyrite State....

Forum List

Back