🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mia Love Calls For Trump To Step Down

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The list of Republicans calling for Trump to step down over his sexual assaults on women are piling up. And now Mia Love.

10idzkx.jpg

Herbert, Chaffetz say they won't vote for Donald Trump in light of leaked video

Gov. Gary Herbert and Rep. Jason Chaffetz announced Friday they will not vote for Donald Trump in the wake of a leaked video showing the Republican Party’s presidential nominee making vulgar remarks about women.

"Donald Trump's statements are beyond offensive & despicable," Herbert tweeted Friday evening. "While I cannot vote for Hillary Clinton, I will not vote for Trump."

Rep. Mia Love called the video "disappointing and disgusting," according to her campaign manager Dave Hansen.

Trump's Chumps picked a loser who sexually assaults women.

Maybe you should merge this with Matthew's? He's got 4 pages of 'em so far. I'm enjoying it immensely.

Looks like almost every Utah republican in office wants trump off the ticket. What would happen if the state GOP rebelled and backed mcmullin?

Ranking GOP U. S. Senator Sununu wants Trump to drop out today.
Just gleaning from other threads like a magpie.

"Mia Love Calls For Trump To Step Down"

Mia Love is clearly ignorant of how elections operate, which is both troubling and remarkable for an elected official.

Even if Trump were to ‘step down,’ he’d remain on the states’ ballots as the GOP nominee.

Indeed, in many states citizens have already voted for Trump.

However ignorant. that yet another rightwing darling is abandoning Trump is further confirmation that he will lose the election.

Looks like almost every Utah republican in office wants trump off the ticket. What would happen if the state GOP rebelled and backed mcmullin?
Nothing.

The state GOP has no authority over state elections laws.

As private citizens belonging to a private organization, they’re at liberty to back whomever they want.

But Trump will remain on the Utah ballot as the official, designated Republican presidential nominee.

Gov. Gary Herbert and Rep. Jason Chaffetz announced Friday they will not vote for Donald Trump in the wake of a leaked video showing the Republican Party’s presidential nominee making vulgar remarks about women.

"Donald Trump's statements are beyond offensive & despicable," Herbert tweeted Friday evening. "While I cannot vote for Hillary Clinton, I will not vote for Trump."

Rep. Mia Love called the video "disappointing and disgusting," according to her campaign manager Dave Hansen.

Liar. Trump is guilty of nothing more than potty mouth, locker room conversation that goes on every single day between and among men talking about women. The real sexual molester is Bill Clinton, enabled by his sleazy bitch wife who attacks all who accuse the cur dog, Bill of assault.

Trump talks dirty in private. Bill acts dirty in private. Hillary does not stand up for the women he rapes and molests.

Liar. Trump is guilty of nothing more than potty mouth, locker room conversation that goes on every single day between and among men talking about women. The real sexual molester is Bill Clinton, enabled by his sleazy bitch wife who attacks all who accuse the cur dog, Bill of assault.

Trump talks dirty in private. Bill acts dirty in private. Hillary does not stand up for the women he rapes and molests.

Now, if only Bill were running….

Forum List

Back