🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Miami Heat wins its second straight NBA Title

Jun 10, 2013
vfer.jpg

The Miami Heat, owned by Israeli Businessman Micky Arison, wins its second straight NBA Title!
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

vfer.jpg

The Miami Heat, owned by Israeli Businessman Micky Arison, wins its second straight NBA Title!
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Not my favorite team. I was rooting for the Spurs and before that Indiana. I just don't like the way Lebron plays. There is no grace and artistry in his game, he just bullies the ball in. Although I have to admit he rose up and earned this one, he was challenged to make the three's and jumpers and made most of them. The Spurs had the championship sealed in the last game but a mental error by Popovich not putting Duncan in the last two possessions gave the Heat to get the rebounds and a chance for game seven.

What I didn't like about Lebron is he started acting like he's a champion before he even earned a ring, and the way he dumped the Cavaliers by giving a press conference to announce who he's going with. Too vain for me.

He's no Kobe, Jordan, or Magic in my eyes. They all earned their stripes the old fashioned way.

Forum List

Back