Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

CaféAuLait;9633668 said:
I keep asking to see the beating.. the video I saw had the clerk backing up didn't even look like a grab and push. Were there two videos / two incidents?

Regardless of the supposed beating, he was wrong for stealing the cigars. If the clerk said or did something he should have just walked out of the store. Regardless of what occured in the store there is no way you should be shot after putting your hands up.

Of course you should not get shot after putting your hands up. I can't say I can believe Johnson anymore though, in fact I had questions about the strange wording of his statement prior. I believe there is more to this, the cop stopped was there and telling them to move out of the middle of the street and they assumed he was there because of the robbery and may have gotten violent. This is why it's best to know all the facts.

Its not just Johnson. Its the 2 other witnesses that didn't know Brown. They said the exact same thing. He stopped running and turned around with his hands in the air.

No. Specifically because you dont know what happened. The clerk could have said something or did something to him. Did you see what happened behind the counter?

What could the clerk have said that would have justified his actions? Stopping someone from stealing cigars shouldn't get you a beating.

Hey nig__ I ___ed your whore sister last night?

PS. What beating?

Grabbed and pushed. It did stop short of a beating.

No. Specifically because you dont know what happened. The clerk could have said something or did something to him. Did you see what happened behind the counter?

What could the clerk have said that would have justified his actions? Stopping someone from stealing cigars shouldn't get you a beating.

Thats not what I asked. I asked how do you know the clerk didnt provoke an altercation? The clerk didnt get beat. He got grabbed and pushed. If you call that a beating I'd suggest you never venture outside you pansy.

What did the clerk do to deserve being grabbed and pushed?

Does the video show the clerk initiating a physical altercation? No?

Then the clerk did NOTHING that would justify Brown's actions.

Thats not what I asked. I asked how do you know the clerk didnt provoke an altercation? The clerk didnt get beat. He got grabbed and pushed. If you call that a beating I'd suggest you never venture outside you pansy.

What did the clerk do to deserve being grabbed and pushed?

Does the video show the clerk initiating a physical altercation? No?

Then the clerk did NOTHING that would justify Brown's actions.

How do you know the clerk didn't provoke the altercation? Do you have xray vision or something? Unless you can see through obstructions you dont know what was said or what happened. That didnt give him an excuse to take the cigars but I know from experience how disrespectful some of those store owners can be.

Dont you have enough problems dealing with all those illegal immigrants you're kicking out of your country?

You shouldnt have time to fuck with the U.S.A. when you have such a humanitarian crises on your hands.

Clean up your own fucken house before you bring your broom into mine ......chick.

Dont you have enough problems dealing with all those illegal immigrants you're kicking out of your country?

You shouldnt have time to fuck with the U.S.A. when you have such a humanitarian crises on your hands.

Clean up your own fucken house before you bring your broom into mine ......chick.

Stop killing unarmed black kids.

Remember that advice the next time I tell you to worry about your serial killers, animal molesters, mass murderers, and terrorists before trying to correct problems in the Black community.

Robbing a store doesn't warrant the death penalty.

Stop killing unarmed black kids.

Stop kicking out immigrants.

Robbing a store doesn't warrant the death penalty.

Remember that advice the next time I tell you to worry about your serial killers, animal molesters, mass murderers, and terrorists before trying to correct problems in the Black community.

Thats funny...? The cops never come to my house or my neighborhood.
Curb your kind.......

Forum List

Back