Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

Ok. Today is August the 15th and it's 7:09 my time. Must be 8:09 Eastern.

This just in. And we can say one thing beyond a shadow of a doubt. This is one fucked up situation.

And Im not getting a warm and fuzzy on why they released the surveillance video of the convenience store.

Ferguson police chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as robbery suspect

By Greg Botelho, Michael Pearson and Ana Cabrera, CNN

updated 7:30 PM EDT, Fri August 15, 201

Ferguson chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as rob suspect - CNN.com

And I'm not buying into this lamo reason.

So why did Ferguson police decide to release surveillance video of the convenience-store incident Friday -- the same day they named, six days after the shooting, the white police officer who fatally shot the African-American teenager -- if the two situations are not related?

Jackson said he distributed the store videotape "because the press asked for it," noting he couldn't withhold it indefinitely.

This just in. And we can say one thing beyond a shadow of a doubt. This is one fucked up situation.

And Im not getting a warm and fuzzy on why they released the surveillance video of the convenience store.

So why did Ferguson police decide to release surveillance video of the convenience-store incident Friday -- the same day they named, six days after the shooting, the white police officer who fatally shot the African-American teenager -- if the two situations are not related?

Jackson said he distributed the store videotape "because the press asked for it," noting he couldn't withhold it indefinitely.

I believe it goes to show, as the cop pulled up these two were most likely on edge and probably suspected the cop was there to arrest them ( instead of telling them to move out of the middle of the street) and some altercation took place.

They are linked.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...before-the-fatal-shooting-18.html#post9632427

Jackson said the officer was aware cigars had been taken in the robbery of a store nearby, but did not know when he encountered Brown and Dorian Johnson that they might be suspects. He stopped them because they were walking in the street, Jackson said.

But Jackson told the Post-Dispatch that the officer, Darren Wilson, saw cigars in Brown's hand and realized he might be the robber.

What you are witnessing is cherry picked reports to push media bias The FPD Chief stated that Wilson new of the robbery and had a description, he saw the cigars in Browns hand and thought they 'might' be the suspects of the robbery.

Jackson had NO choice but to release the information because of the Freedom of the Press requests. He did not want to release the identity of the officer [Wilson] but he felt he had to when the information on the robbery came out.

Who's really to blame...the media and their selective reporting.

We all knew about the robbery DAYS ago. The media refused to report it.

We know that the officer knew about the robbery, and saw the cigars in Brown's hand, leading the officer to suspect Brown was the perpetrator of the crime...but this story from the supposedly informed and unbiased press, namely NBC, mentions nothing about it, even though it is timestamped 17 minutes ago.

But Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson said later in the day that Wilson did not know Brown was a suspect when he stopped Brown and a friend. Asked why they were stopped, the chief said: “Because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic.”

The release of a surveillance tape appearing to show Brown engaging in an altercation with the store clerk infuriated Brown’s family, which said that the police were trying to smear the teenager’s name and justify a “brutal assassination” in broad daylight.

Anger Flares Again in Ferguson After Revelations in Michael Brown Shooting - NBC News

How can we know the truth, but NBC refuses to report it?

More proof the MSM cannot be trusted to report fully or truthfully.

Stop relying on biased media people. Look the stuff up yourself and watch the releases from more than ONE source.

If you want to claim to be informed, then you have put in the effort to be so.

- I have also just seen a snippet of the view of the cash register from the surveillance video [Camera 7] that show's Brown reaching over the counter. I would expect the media will put out Camera 7 footage in full tomorrow (as soon as they've milked some sales from todays media shit storm.)

What I find amazing and so ironic...you right wing turds stand so strongly on the side of government force when a poor black man is involved...when a rich white man is involved...it is overbearing government..

Lying racist POS asshole.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
How can you be certain it is him?

I guess if you had a photo of him and his friend together it would be easier to identify, and also the clothes he was wearing, if they match the ones on the body in the street. The video is to grainy though to say 100 %.

The photo in the street doesnt show his red hat.

Come the fuck on..Really? Would your hat stay on after however many rounds that boy absorbed?

Some people won't believe the video. They say it's photo shopped.

The media wants this to be a hate crime.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

What you are witnessing is cherry picked reports to push media bias The FPD Chief stated that Wilson new of the robbery and had a description, he saw the cigars in Browns hand and thought they 'might' be the suspects of the robbery.

Jackson had NO choice but to release the information because of the Freedom of the Press requests. He did not want to release the identity of the officer [Wilson] but he felt he had to when the information on the robbery came out.

I watched the press release. The chief said the officer didnt know about the quick stop incident. Whether he misspoke or not is another thing.
Even if the cop didnt know,Dirt Nap Mike sure did,which is why he acted with violence.

What I find amazing and so ironic...you right wing turds stand so strongly on the side of government force when a poor black man is involved...when a rich white man is involved...it is overbearing government..

How many rich white men rob convenience stores and then fight with cops?

This has nothing to do with race other than the fact that a certain segment of the population feels that any police action taken against them, regardless of the circumstances, is "police brutality" and justifies burning and looting.

Where was Al Sharpton here?

Were there riots?

Looting?

firebombs?

James Whitehead was a white veteran who had recently come back from war. Orange, TX Police Officer Robert Arnold (who has a history of violence) shot and killed unarmed James Whitehead. Arnold is black. Arnold was not in his uniform and did not have a badge. Whitehead got into a verbal altercation about a bad part for his vehicle. James Whitehead did not ever get violent or attack Arnold or anyone else. Whitehead was wrong to get into a verbal altercation but at most he would have gotten a ticket and a fine. Whitehead decided to stop arguing and just leave and that is when Arnold shot the unarmed man dead right on the spot. Arnold was fired for the incident and for his other violent past incidents. Even Arnold's fellow police officers wanted Arnold to be charged with murder. Arnold was never charged and got away with murder. Arnold has enlisted race baiter Lawyer Cade Bernsen (the white Al Sharpton) to sue the city claiming he was fired because he was black and not because he shot an unarmed white man.

Why is there no outrage or protests from Al Sharpton for the countless times a black person kills an unarmed White, Hispanic or Black person?

If that photo is him attacking that store clerk. Would it be accurate to call him a thug?

No. Specifically because you dont know what happened. The clerk could have said something or did something to him. Did you see what happened behind the counter?

What could the clerk have said that would have justified his actions? Stopping someone from stealing cigars shouldn't get you a beating.

If that photo is him attacking that store clerk. Would it be accurate to call him a thug?

No. Specifically because you dont know what happened. The clerk could have said something or did something to him. Did you see what happened behind the counter?

What could the clerk have said that would have justified his actions? Stopping someone from stealing cigars shouldn't get you a beating.

Hey nig__ I ___ed your whore sister last night?

PS. What beating?

Thats not what I asked. I asked how do you know the clerk didnt provoke an altercation? The clerk didnt get beat. He got grabbed and pushed. If you call that a beating I'd suggest you never venture outside you pansy.

Thats not what I asked. I asked how do you know the clerk didnt provoke an altercation? The clerk didnt get beat. He got grabbed and pushed. If you call that a beating I'd suggest you never venture outside you pansy.

I keep asking to see the beating.. the video I saw had the clerk backing up didn't even look like a grab and push. Were there two videos / two incidents?

I keep asking to see the beating.. the video I saw had the clerk backing up didn't even look like a grab and push. Were there two videos / two incidents?

Here you go.
Raw Footage: Surveillance Video Shows Michael Brown Robbing Convenience Store Minutes Before Death

Regardless of the supposed beating, he was wrong for stealing the cigars. If the clerk said or did something he should have just walked out of the store. Regardless of what occured in the store there is no way you should be shot after putting your hands up.

Regardless of the supposed beating, he was wrong for stealing the cigars. If the clerk said or did something he should have just walked out of the store. Regardless of what occured in the store there is no way you should be shot after putting your hands up.

Of course you should not get shot after putting your hands up. I can't say I can believe Johnson anymore though, in fact I had questions about the strange wording of his statement prior. I believe there is more to this, the cop stopped was there and telling them to move out of the middle of the street and they assumed he was there because of the robbery and may have gotten violent. This is why it's best to know all the facts.

Forum List

Back