Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

Brown is a thug and attacks a super tiny immigrant man who is the clerk. It looks like he’s going to choke him out with one hand around his neck and violently pushes him away by the neck. When innocent nice clerk tries to stop Brown again, brown aggressively threatens a vicious beat down on the clerk.

Attachments

• $140815120020-03-ferguson-robbery-photo-c1-main.jpg
    $140815120020-03-ferguson-robbery-photo-c1-main.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
How can you be certain it is him?

I guess if you had a photo of him and his friend together it would be easier to identify, and also the clothes he was wearing, if they match the ones on the body in the street. The video is to grainy though to say 100 %.

The reason I suggested a new source is because the definition keeps tripping you up. In order to have committed a felony you have to be tried and found guilty. Do you understand that point?

That is false.

If you murder me and are never apprehended, tried or convicted, you have still committed the felony.

And, as you have committed a felony, you are a felon...not a convicted felon...but a felon just the same.

If I allegedly murder you then I have to be convicted. There are plenty of people walking around right now that "murdered" someone and are not called felons simply because they have not been tried and convicted of a felony.

but they still committed murder regardless if they were convicted...

That is false.

If you murder me and are never apprehended, tried or convicted, you have still committed the felony.

And, as you have committed a felony, you are a felon...not a convicted felon...but a felon just the same.

If I allegedly murder you then I have to be convicted. There are plenty of people walking around right now that "murdered" someone and are not called felons simply because they have not been tried and convicted of a felony.

Yeah but they are not felons which is the point.

If that photo is him attacking that store clerk. Would it be accurate to call him a thug?

If that photo is him attacking that store clerk. Would it be accurate to call him a thug?

No. Specifically because you dont know what happened. The clerk could have said something or did something to him. Did you see what happened behind the counter?

i see your point....i was in an argument with one of our posters here who claimed you have not committed a crime unless you are caught and convicted....i asked him if i shoplift right in front of you,but,i dont get caught by the store owner,did i shoplift?.....he said no....i did not steal....i have to be caught and convicted for it to be a crime...because i and a few others told him he was wrong he got pissed and put me on ignore....:dunno:

Brown is a thug and attacks a super tiny immigrant man who is the clerk. It looks like he’s going to choke him out with one hand around his neck and violently pushes him away by the neck. When innocent nice clerk tries to stop Brown again, brown aggressively threatens a vicious beat down on the clerk.

:lol: next week you'll be saying Pakistanis are the devil.

anyone can look it up

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/caseFileSearch.do

case number

13SL-CR12675-01

Yeah but that guy lives 47 miles away from the kid that got shot.

A lot of Michael Browns out there I suspect.

You have no idea.. There was this one Michael Brown that was on the FBI most wanted list. I must have had hundreds of calls with people trying to figure out if I was the guy before he finally got caught. Then we get the Katrina FEMA Mike Brown running around screwing it up for the rest of us... Ugg. You should try to register your name on a web site when your name is mike brown.. ugg you end up having to add a prefix that means nothing like RK to your name. My wife thought I was lying to her when I told her my name... lol

Last edited:
Some points based on what we know as of 6 PM CST Friday.

This kid is not what they've been portraying him as. Doesn't mean he was bad, but he wasn't the honor roll good kid who got racially profiled.

Regardless, if the police officer shot him after he had surrendered or put his hands up, then that cop is still guilty of a crime.

i see your point....i was in an argument with one of our posters here who claimed you have not committed a crime unless you are caught and convicted....i asked him if i shoplift right in front of you,but,i dont get caught by the store owner,did i shoplift?.....he said no....i did not steal....i have to be caught and convicted for it to be a crime...because i and a few others told him he was wrong he got pissed and put me on ignore....:dunno:

Hazards of the English language.

A crime needs no conviction but a felony is a crime? However, you cant be felon unless convicted of a felony. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back