Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

If I allegedly murder you then I have to be convicted. There are plenty of people walking around right now that "murdered" someone and are not called felons simply because they have not been tried and convicted of a felony.

What they are called by the public is irrelevant, as is their conviction.

If they committed a felony, they are felons, convicted or otherwise.

Just like a liar. I can't call you a liar unless I have proof that you lied. But if you lied, you are a liar, caught or otherwise.

If there is proof Brown committed a felony, he is a felon regardless of conviction.

And there is proof in law that this is a fact.

You have failed to provide this proof. You keep misunderstanding that in order to have committed a felony you have to be tried and found guilty. You are not guilty until proven. Does this help you a little?

Of course I have, watch, I'll prove it your premise is false with a simple yes or no.

I murder you.

I go on trial and I am acquitted.

But I did it, I was the one who murdered you.

And murder is a felony.

So, did I commit a felony, even though I was acquitted of the crime?

And the answer is YES, I committed felony murder.

And it I committed a felony I am still a felon.

Conviction has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Check out the legal definition of Fleeing Felon. A felon in that case only need be determined by suspicion of committing a felony. Not arrest, not conviction.

What's the going penalty for shoplifting and assault w/o a deadly weapon those days?

Obviously the penalty is not losing your life. But there is a reason when you leave your house your mom always says " stay out of trouble" Sometimes things can escalate in any kind of confrontation depending on where both parties minds are.

They sure can. Is there leeway regarding where the police officer's mind should be?

A police officer is supposed to be the one with the most control because of their training, never the less they are still human. That's not saying that I agree Brown should have been killed. I think he should not have been regardless if he was guilty for robbery. In the end there is stillobviously a lot of answering to be done for this thing.

Stop acting stupid. 3 crimes in one day is only a piece of Michael Browns criminal record after he became an adult, charges for other crimes were still pending. His long juvenile criminal record is still sealed.

Stop being stupid and provide a link....then prove how you know this is the same Michael Brown.

Nevermind you POS

Proactive Defense of Mike Brown

I was skeptical and searched the case.net site for Missouri and found the record 13SL-CR12675-01 - ST V MICHAEL R BROWN, from which these charges originated. You can readily find this too, by searching for case number 13SL-CR12675-01. Note that the defendant in this case lives in Troy, MO, which is 47 miles from Ferguson, MO, according to Google Maps. Also note that the defendant was born in 1997, which would make him 17, rather than 18. It's safe to say that these charges are being falsely attributed and the person spreading this is libeling Mike Brown.
You can see additional mentions of these charges at various websites by searching for "OCN: AJ006207" on Google.

I don't claim to know what happened the night that Mike Brown was killed in Ferguson, but libeling him after his death is disgusting. At the very least, these charges need to be called out as being falsely attributed when the appear.

anyone can look it up

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/caseFileSearch.do

case number

13SL-CR12675-01

Yeah but that guy lives 47 miles away from the kid that got shot.

Not the way I understand it.
[Chief] Jackson said [officer] Wilson , along with other officers, were called to the area after a 911 call reporting a "strong-arm robbery" at a nearby convenience store. He didn't immediately release details about the alleged robbery, saying more information would be released later.

Ferguson police say Michael Brown was suspect in robbery | Fox News
Do you have a link?
Jackson also said the officer involved shooting, Darren Wilson, was unaware of the robbery at the time he stopped Brown.

"It had nothing to do with the stop" that led to the shooting, Jackson said.

Asked why Officer Wilson stopped Brown, the police chief said because Brown was "walking down the street blocking traffic."
Ferguson Police Release Name Of Officer Who Shot Michael Brown : The Two-Way : NPR

Thanks Ravi.

Something strange though.

In the article it says...

Jackson did not directly connect Saturday's robbery report with Brown's death. But he did lay out a timeline of events that puts the altercation with Brown occurring less than 10 minutes after a description of a suspect in the robbery had gone out.

That call about a Ferguson store came at 11:51 a.m., Jackson said; a description went out on the police dispatch at 11:52. And at 12:01, Wilson "encountered Michael Brown on Canfield Drive," the police chief said.

Ferguson Police Release Name Of Officer Who Shot Michael Brown : The Two-Way : NPR

So Wilson DID know that there had been a strong arm robbery in the area, and he DID have a description on the two suspects.

BUT he made initial contact with Brown and Johnson because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic.
i don't know why the police are contradicting themselves. Hopefully there is a dispatch tape.

Stop being stupid and provide a link....then prove how you know this is the same Michael Brown.

Nevermind you POS

anyone can look it up

case number

13SL-CR12675-01

Then it's a simple matter for a reporter to find him and interview him.

What they are called by the public is irrelevant, as is their conviction.

If they committed a felony, they are felons, convicted or otherwise.

Just like a liar. I can't call you a liar unless I have proof that you lied. But if you lied, you are a liar, caught or otherwise.

If there is proof Brown committed a felony, he is a felon regardless of conviction.

And there is proof in law that this is a fact.

You have failed to provide this proof. You keep misunderstanding that in order to have committed a felony you have to be tried and found guilty. You are not guilty until proven. Does this help you a little?

Of course I have, watch, I'll prove it your premise is false with a simple yes or no.

I murder you.

And murder is a felony.

Check out the legal definition of Fleeing Felon. A felon in that case only need be determined by suspicion of committing a felony. Not arrest, not conviction.

The answer is no. You didnt commit a felony because you were acquitted. Who do you think you are dealing with? :lol:

The officer [Wilson] did have information about the robbery and the suspects physical descriptions - 911 call about QT robbery in progress came in at 11:51 a.m., a description went out on the police dispatch at 11:52. And at 12:01, Wilson "encountered Michael Brown on Canfield Drive," the police chief said.

So I'm think while he [Wilson] may indeed have originally just told the boys to get on the [fucking] sidewalk, maybe he remembered the description put out on dispatch early which matched Brown's description to include the cigars and red ball cap so he came back - which is perhaps where Johnson's original telling of the officer reversing and all that comes in...

Still have to figure out 'what happened after that' and how we ended up with a dead 18 year old though. I had a look at the stuff released to the press and the report from the officer (not the one in the shooting) who was at QT and I'm afraid it looks to me like the "Gentle Giant" was anything but... From the witness's testimony and the officers review of the video surveillance tape from QT, it sounds to me that Brown was being a thug at QT.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2014/images/08/15/ferguson-police-report.pdf?hpt=hp_t1
The names were whited out in the report so I put them in as [the clerk] and [witness] but its possible I got some replacements backward. This is the officers report of the witness' account (a clerk at the QT):

[witness] had just come out of the restroom and returned to the counter where she observed Brown tell [the clerk] that he (Brown) wanted several boxes of cigars. As [the clerk] was placing the boxes on the counter, Brown grabbed a box of Swisher Sweet cigars and handed them to Johnson who was standing behind Brown. [witness] witnessed [the clerk] tell Brown that he had to pay for those cigars first. That is when Brown reached across the counter and grabbed numerous packs of Swisher Sweets and turned to leave the store. [witness] then calls "911" Meanwhile [the clerk] comes out from behind the counter and attempts to stop Brown from leaving. According to [witness], [the clerk] was trying to lock the door until Brown returned the merchandise to him. That is when Brown grabbed [the clerk] by the shirt and forcefully pushed him back into the display rack. [the clerk] backed away and Brown and Johnson exited the store with the cigars.
The officer then states that he viewed video from the QT's 3 cameras, he reports the following:

The video reveals Brown enter the store followed by Johnson. Brown approaches the register with Johnson standing behind him. [The clerk] can be seen in the background walking from the restroom to behind the counter.
Brown hands a box of Swisher Sweets to Johnson. An apparent struggle or confrontation seems to take place with Brown, however it is obscured by a display case on the counter. Meanwhile, Johnson sets the box he was handed back on the counter. Brown turns away from the counter with a second box of Swisher Sweet cigars and walks toward the exit door. [the clerk] then comes from out behind the counter, with what appears to be a set of keys in his hands. [the clerk] then stands between Brown and the exit door. Brown, still holding a box of Swisher Sweets in his right hand, grabs [the clerk] by his shirt with his left hand. Brown aggressively pulls [the clerk] in close to him and then immediately pushes him back into a display rack. Johnson continues out the door and out of camera frame. [the clerk] no longer between brown and the door, stops and watches Brown as he walks toward the exit door. Brown then abruptly turns back around and advances on [the clerk]. Brown towers over [the clerk] appearing to intimidate him. Brown then turns back around and walks out of camera view.
The officer at QT notes that he responded to the scene of the shooting and ID'ed both Brown and Johnson as those involved in the QT robbery video surveillance video. It is 'not' mentioned in 'his' report that Brown had the stolen cigars on him, but it was stated later by the FPD Chief that Brown did.

Relevant bits from the FPD dispatch records:

11:52:53 "whi shirt b/m qt, box cigars"
11:55:06 "NO ONE WALKING N/B IN A WHITE T-SHIRT."
11:57:47 "SUSPECT WEARING RED CARDS CAP, YELLOW SOCKS,W/ANOTHER MALE SUBJECT WALKING TOWARD QT AT THIS TIME
11:58:04 "KHAKI SHORTS"

14:11:36 "SHOTS ON CANFIELD"
14:12:34 "4 TO 6 shots"
14:13:01 "2939 canfield 22 AND 25"

And here's the surveillance footage from one of the cameras at the QT so you can make your own call:

Video released in convenience store robbery - CNN.com Video

Look, all the protesting and rioting has relied on the fact that Brown wasn't doing anything wrong and the officer just lost it and executed him. Clearly Brown 'WAS' doing something wrong though.

I can easily see Brown not wanting to go to jail for stealing and assault so he started shit with the officer. It's possible that Brown didn't go for the officers gun in their struggle through the window, but I can easily see the officer 'thinking' he was going for the gun if say, Brown decided to try to intimidate the officer like he had just done to [the clerk] at QT.

Maybe this was Brown's first criminal offense, but that does not change the fact that Brown was VERY CLEARLY aware of his intimidation factor and was not afraid to use it to get what he wanted. As a note, the cigars Brown stole are reported to have cost about $50.

I'm hunting around for the other cameras footage since it was supposedly all released to the press. I'd like to see the cash register video.

EDIT: and for those who want to say that's not Brown in the video...
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Nevermind you POS

anyone can look it up

case number

13SL-CR12675-01

Yeah but that guy lives 47 miles away from the kid that got shot

we know very little about this kids lifestyle

47 miles is a hop skip and jump these days

I murder you.

And murder is a felony.

The answer is no. You didnt commit a felony because you were acquitted. Who do you think you are dealing with? :lol:

Someone too stubborn to admit the obvious. :D

Whether I am convicted or not I still committed the felony.

I did it and I'm telling you I did it.

The court may not have been able to PROVE I committed it, but I committed it none the less.

Therefore, by definition I AM indeed a felon, just not a convicted felon.

Last edited:
Michael Brown’s rap sheet on casenet. Note that he also has a juvenile criminal record that is sealed.

Description: Burglary - 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000

OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000

Description: Assault 1st Degree - Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo: 565.050 }

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100

Description: Armed Criminal Action {

Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000

how about a link? What is st. Ann pd?

The city of St. Ann is just up the street from Normandy School attended by Michael Brown & just across the STL Air Port from Ferguson, MO.

Thanks Ravi.

Something strange though.

In the article it says...

Jackson did not directly connect Saturday's robbery report with Brown's death. But he did lay out a timeline of events that puts the altercation with Brown occurring less than 10 minutes after a description of a suspect in the robbery had gone out.

That call about a Ferguson store came at 11:51 a.m., Jackson said; a description went out on the police dispatch at 11:52. And at 12:01, Wilson "encountered Michael Brown on Canfield Drive," the police chief said.

So Wilson DID know that there had been a strong arm robbery in the area, and he DID have a description on the two suspects.

BUT he made initial contact with Brown and Johnson because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic.
i don't know why the police are contradicting themselves. Hopefully there is a dispatch tape.

There getting their story together. First he says the cop had no knowledge which I heard first hand. Now reports are coming out that he realized it later on.

Browns lying accomplice Johnson's statements & discussions at the shooting was overheard & influenced the 2 young women & others who claim to have witness the shooting.

Forum List

Back