Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

Now completely irrelevant given the fact that the alleged robbery had nothing whatsoever to do with the stop.

What do you want to bet Dirt Nap Mike thought he was being stopped for his actions at the Quicky Mart? So reacted to avoid being arrested.

Nope. That's not how we judge people in this nation.

In the 13 minutes before he was shot Brown stole, assaulted, J-walked blocking traffic, disobeyed police order, resisted arrest, assaulted police, attempted to steal officers gun likely to kill him. I count 3 misdemeanors, 3 felonies & attempted murder. He had to be on drugs & out of control. There is no way the officer could control that big dude who was likely pumped up on something. Shooting him was a good & legal option.

Last edited:
Maybe this still needs to be clarified, but according to that police report posted, an officer was dispatched , and this particular cop stopped the boys in the vicinity of the conveinience store. The dispatched gave a discription and the direction where the guys were walking away from the store, based on what the store clerk said. Now I thought that if one officer is dispatched to a robbery, another officer with his radio on can hear the call and still respond if he is close by. Its still to early to state that everything here is fact, but the photos i saw seemed to show a guy wearing the same clothing and about the same body shape as the photo of the kid laying in the street. If that wasnt Michael Brown roughing up the store clerk and it was someone else, it was a hell of a coincidence.

The chief said on TV that's not why they stopped Brown and Johnson. Somebody needs to get their story straight.

I didnt see that, i need to look it up. But as an earlier poster piut it, Brown and his friend may have thought the Officer had just rolled up to arrest them, that could account for an altercation happening. If that was Brown in the video, he sure appeared to have a bad attitude. But having said that, I still believe he shouldnt have been shot multiple times, especially at a distance where he was not a threat, and if he was surrendering or disabled by previous shots fired. At that point the Officer could have continued out of adrenaline. All this could have taken place in a matter of seconds, sometimes its the ' fight or flight' part of the brain that takes over.

Kind of odd to me they would be walking in the middle of the street having just robbed a store. That doesnt make sense.

What's the going penalty for shoplifting and assault w/o a deadly weapon those days?

Obviously the penalty is not losing your life. But there is a reason when you leave your house your mom always says " stay out of trouble" Sometimes things can escalate in any kind of confrontation depending on where both parties minds are.

The chief said on TV that's not why they stopped Brown and Johnson. Somebody needs to get their story straight.

I didnt see that, i need to look it up. But as an earlier poster piut it, Brown and his friend may have thought the Officer had just rolled up to arrest them, that could account for an altercation happening. If that was Brown in the video, he sure appeared to have a bad attitude. But having said that, I still believe he shouldnt have been shot multiple times, especially at a distance where he was not a threat, and if he was surrendering or disabled by previous shots fired. At that point the Officer could have continued out of adrenaline. All this could have taken place in a matter of seconds, sometimes its the ' fight or flight' part of the brain that takes over.

Kind of odd to me they would be walking in the middle of the street having just robbed a store. That doesnt make sense.

unless they were crossing the street, or if they were just over confident,.. cant really say though. But in general, it does seem odd that a person would be

A short youtube version of the robbery
Michael Brown Store Robbery Surveillance Video Ferguson Teen Michael Brown Robbery RAW Video - YouTube
This link has the entire robbery video, and a picture of Brown in the street after being shot and how his clothes and shoes match.
Family outraged after police name Michael Brown robbery suspect | Mail Online

looked like a mean guy, made that store clerk feel like shit. What I dont understand is Michael was suppossed to be going to college the next day. So why all the anger?

I'd like to see the proof of the so called college enrollment.

The reason I suggested a new source is because the definition keeps tripping you up. In order to have committed a felony you have to be tried and found guilty. Do you understand that point?

That is false.

If you murder me and are never apprehended, tried or convicted, you have still committed the felony.

And, as you have committed a felony, you are a felon...not a convicted felon...but a felon just the same.
If I allegedly murder you then I have to be convicted. There are plenty of people walking around right now that "murdered" someone and are not called felons simply because they have not been tried and convicted of a felony.

What they are called by the public is irrelevant, as is their conviction.

If they committed a felony, they are felons, convicted or otherwise.

Just like a liar. I can't call you a liar unless I have proof that you lied. But if you lied, you are a liar, caught or otherwise.

If there is proof Brown committed a felony, he is a felon regardless of conviction.

And there is proof in law that this is a fact.

Michael Brown’s rap sheet on casenet. Note that he also has a juvenile criminal record that is sealed.

Description: Burglary - 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000

OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000

Description: Assault 1st Degree - Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo: 565.050 }

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100

Description: Armed Criminal Action {

Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }

Thats all the same date as I pointed out before. If the case is sealed how did you get?

Stop acting stupid. 3 crimes in one day is only a piece of Michael Browns criminal record after he became an adult, charges for other crimes were still pending. His long juvenile criminal record is still sealed.

What's the going penalty for shoplifting and assault w/o a deadly weapon those days?

Obviously the penalty is not losing your life. But there is a reason when you leave your house your mom always says " stay out of trouble" Sometimes things can escalate in any kind of confrontation depending on where both parties minds are.

They sure can. Is there leeway regarding where the police officer's mind should be?

That is false.

If you murder me and are never apprehended, tried or convicted, you have still committed the felony.

And, as you have committed a felony, you are a felon...not a convicted felon...but a felon just the same.
If I allegedly murder you then I have to be convicted. There are plenty of people walking around right now that "murdered" someone and are not called felons simply because they have not been tried and convicted of a felony.

What they are called by the public is irrelevant, as is their conviction.

If they committed a felony, they are felons, convicted or otherwise.

Just like a liar. I can't call you a liar unless I have proof that you lied. But if you lied, you are a liar, caught or otherwise.

If there is proof Brown committed a felony, he is a felon regardless of conviction.

And there is proof in law that this is a fact.

You have failed to provide this proof. You keep misunderstanding that in order to have committed a felony you have to be tried and found guilty. You are not guilty until proven. Does this help you a little?

It would seem Mr Brown might have some priors the police were aware of...

If the deceased resisted arrest and scuffled with the officer Ferguson is better off without this worthless piece of shit...

@C_Clayton_Jones

I'd be interested to hear how Tennessee v. Garner applies to this case.

If Brown attacked the officer and attempted to wrest away the officers sidearm, and failing to do so attempted to flee...if those facts are assumed to be true for the purpose of this hypothetical...would the officer's use of deadly force against a unarmed fleeing subject in this example be justified?

No. If it is legal for you to shoot an unarmed suspect in the back...

Under Tennessee v Garner, I suspect this statement is false. But, I am neither lawyer nor law enforcement.

...or execute him when he turns around with his hands up then that law needs to be changed asap.

This statement is true, IF these circumstances prove to be true.

Michael Brown’s rap sheet on casenet. Note that he also has a juvenile criminal record that is sealed.

Description: Assault 1st Degree - Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo: 565.050 }

Thats all the same date as I pointed out before. If the case is sealed how did you get?

Stop acting stupid. 3 crimes in one day is only a piece of Michael Browns criminal record after he became an adult, charges for other crimes were still pending. His long juvenile criminal record is still sealed.

Stop being stupid and provide a link....then prove how you know this is the same Michael Brown.

Nevermind you POS

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/14/1321543/-Proactive-Defense-of-Mike-Brown

I was skeptical and searched the case.net site for Missouri and found the record 13SL-CR12675-01 - ST V MICHAEL R BROWN, from which these charges originated. You can readily find this too, by searching for case number 13SL-CR12675-01. Note that the defendant in this case lives in Troy, MO, which is 47 miles from Ferguson, MO, according to Google Maps. Also note that the defendant was born in 1997, which would make him 17, rather than 18. It's safe to say that these charges are being falsely attributed and the person spreading this is libeling Mike Brown.
You can see additional mentions of these charges at various websites by searching for "OCN: AJ006207" on Google.

I don't claim to know what happened the night that Mike Brown was killed in Ferguson, but libeling him after his death is disgusting. At the very least, these charges need to be called out as being falsely attributed when the appear.

Last edited:

how about a link? What is st. Ann pd?

Stop being stupid and provide a link....then prove how you know this is the same Michael Brown.

Nevermind you POS

Proactive Defense of Mike Brown

I was skeptical and searched the case.net site for Missouri and found the record 13SL-CR12675-01 - ST V MICHAEL R BROWN, from which these charges originated. You can readily find this too, by searching for case number 13SL-CR12675-01. Note that the defendant in this case lives in Troy, MO, which is 47 miles from Ferguson, MO, according to Google Maps. Also note that the defendant was born in 1997, which would make him 17, rather than 18. It's safe to say that these charges are being falsely attributed and the person spreading this is libeling Mike Brown.
You can see additional mentions of these charges at various websites by searching for "OCN: AJ006207" on Google.

I don't claim to know what happened the night that Mike Brown was killed in Ferguson, but libeling him after his death is disgusting. At the very least, these charges need to be called out as being falsely attributed when the appear.

anyone can look it up

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/caseFileSearch.do

case number

13SL-CR12675-01

Chief said the officer saw the stolen cigars in Michael Browns hands after he saw him J-walking discovering he was the strong armed robber police were looking for prior to shooting him.

Forum List

Back