Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

No stupid. They are not a felon unless convicted. Ask your attorney or a cop.

Yes, they are, it's been proven several times in this thread, with documentation and links.

You may choose to ignore facts, it is your right to remain intentionally ignorant.

But the fact remains.

Nothing you posted proves anything except you dont have good reading comprehension. You have to be convicted of a felony in order to be called a felon.

Not the way I understand it.

[Chief] Jackson said [officer] Wilson , along with other officers, were called to the area after a 911 call reporting a "strong-arm robbery" at a nearby convenience store. He didn't immediately release details about the alleged robbery, saying more information would be released later.

Ferguson police say Michael Brown was suspect in robbery | Fox News
Do you have a link?

Not yet. I just watched him say it with my own eyes on CNN.

CNN huh??
Continue on Comrade with your News Network, I wondered what kind of folks made that 5% viewership up .... now I know, ROFLMFAO!!

Yes CCN has cameras. I watched the chief say it not CNN.

Police chief just admitted the officer in question didnt know anything about the alleged robbery.

[Chief] Jackson said [officer] Wilson , along with other officers, were called to the area after a 911 call reporting a "strong-arm robbery" at a nearby convenience store. He didn't immediately release details about the alleged robbery, saying more information would be released later.

Do you have a link?
Jackson also said the officer involved shooting, Darren Wilson, was unaware of the robbery at the time he stopped Brown.

"It had nothing to do with the stop" that led to the shooting, Jackson said.

Asked why Officer Wilson stopped Brown, the police chief said because Brown was "walking down the street blocking traffic."

Ferguson Police Release Name Of Officer Who Shot Michael Brown : The Two-Way : NPR

Funny my quote from that same source says you are a liar...... Please quote the whole block of text in which you got that from, I quoted an entire block of text from that same article that states the opposite!!

I went back and read that, seems like that was an early time line and statement made by a chief who was being forced for an explanation, perhaps he had the facts and decided till the investigation was farther along he would not comment on it.

Last edited:
And?

If there were no imminent threats to law enforcement or public safety, the shooting is not justified.

That one might be suspected of a crime does not warrant the killing of that suspect.

The photographs from the convenience store are irrelevant, all that’s relevant is what occurred during the encounter with police just before shots were fired.

It's only irrelevant if you're trying to convict someone of murder without ALL of the surrounding facts.

And you're trying to exonerate a person because he killed a person from a race you don't like.

Reported that Darren Wilson left town days ago.

They are trying to cover something up. I was surprised they released that he knew nothing about the robbery but then I realized they cant fake the dispatch recordings.

The release of the robbery allegations seems to have surprised Missouri Highway Patrol Capt. Ronald Johnson, who gave an update on the security situation in Ferguson. At a midday news conference, Johnson said he hadn't seen the material before it was given to the media this morning, and he said he would talk to Chief Jackson about how the information was handled.

"I guarantee it's going to be a conversation – it's not going to be a conversation I'm going to have over the phone," he said.

Last edited:
Update at 10:45 p.m. ET: The Robbery Report

While Chief Jackson didn't directly link Brown to the robbery at a convenience store, the police materials released Friday mention Brown by name, along with another man named Dorian Johnson.

The report of a strong-arm robbery is in a packet of materials police released today. It includes an incident report that transcribes surveillance video in which Brown and Johnson are described entering the store and picking up a box of Swisher Sweet cigars.

:

"Brown hands a box of Swisher Sweets to Johnson. An apparent struggle or confrontation seems to take place with Brown, however it is obscured by a display case on the counter. Meanwhile, Johnson sets the box he was handed back on the counter. Brown turns away from the counter with another box of Swisher Sweet cigars and walks toward the exit door."

The names of the people who were working at the store are whited-out of the report. But the report says one of them attempted to stop the men from leaving the store without paying – and that Brown grabbed them and pushed them away before leaving with the cigars.

Images from the materials, which police say were taken by the store's surveillance cameras, show a large man grabbing a smaller man by the shirt and forcing them away from him.

The police report states that the two incidents — the robbery and Brown's shooting — are related. It was written by an officer who said:

"I responded to that scene and observed Brown. After viewing Brown and reviewing this video, I was able to confirm that Brown is the primary suspect in this incident. A second person, also at that scene, identified himself as being with Brown. That person was later identified as Dorian Johnson. After observing Johnson and reviewing the video, I confirmed he is the second suspect in this incident."

We'll note that Dorian Johnson was the witness earlier this week, giving a vivid description of Saturday's shooting and saying he was only an arm's length away when the first shots were fired.

On the top-right corner of the robbery report, its case status is listed as "exceptionally cleared."
Ferguson Police Release Name Of Officer Who Shot Michael Brown : The Two-Way : NPR

Police chief just admitted the officer in question didnt know anything about the alleged robbery.

Do you have a link?
Jackson also said the officer involved shooting, Darren Wilson, was unaware of the robbery at the time he stopped Brown.

"It had nothing to do with the stop" that led to the shooting, Jackson said.

Asked why Officer Wilson stopped Brown, the police chief said because Brown was "walking down the street blocking traffic."

Thanks Ravi.

Something strange though.

In the article it says...

Jackson did not directly connect Saturday's robbery report with Brown's death. But he did lay out a timeline of events that puts the altercation with Brown occurring less than 10 minutes after a description of a suspect in the robbery had gone out.

That call about a Ferguson store came at 11:51 a.m., Jackson said; a description went out on the police dispatch at 11:52. And at 12:01, Wilson "encountered Michael Brown on Canfield Drive," the police chief said.

So Wilson DID know that there had been a strong arm robbery in the area, and he DID have a description on the two suspects.

BUT he made initial contact with Brown and Johnson because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic.

Here is what I don't understand:

The documents released Friday name him (Dorian Johnson) as the second suspect in the convenience store robbery, but Jackson said Friday that he will not face any charges.

"We have determined that he committed no crime," Jackson said.

LINK

Okay so he committed no crime but the guy your fellow cop killed did? Nice. What a way to accuse someone who can't defend themselves. If he was with him and left with him, then they both committed robbery. If you say he committed no crime, then neither did Brown.

This seems very fishy.

Yes, they are, it's been proven several times in this thread, with documentation and links.

You may choose to ignore facts, it is your right to remain intentionally ignorant.

But the fact remains.

Nothing you posted proves anything except you dont have good reading comprehension. You have to be convicted of a felony in order to be called a felon.

Felon An individual who commits a crime of a serious nature, such as Burglary or murder. A person who commits a felony.

West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
felon legal definition of felon

The documents released Friday name him (Dorian Johnson) as the second suspect in the convenience store robbery, but Jackson said Friday that he will not face any charges.

LINK

Okay so he committed no crime but the guy your fellow cop killed did? Nice. What a way to accuse someone who can't defend themselves. If he was with him and left with him, then they both committed robbery. If you say he committed no crime, then neither did Brown.

This seems very fishy.
In the video, Brown handed Johnson a box of cigars which Johnson replaced on the counter. Brown took another box of cigars and forced his way out of the store with them.

That's why Johnson is not being charged with a crime. He made it abundantly clear on the video that he had zero interest in stealing from the QuikTrip.

Felon An individual who commits a crime of a serious nature, such as Burglary or murder. A person who commits a felony.

West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

Use a legal dictionary so it can help you understand. The free one appears to be too ambiguous for you to figure out.

Legal Dictionary | Law.com

felon
n. a person who has been convicted of a felony, which is a crime punishable by death or a term in state or federal prison.

If the "gentile giant" can manhandle that guy that doesn't even reach his shoulders over a box of cigars, I can imagine that same "gentile giant" going for a cops gun.

LINK

This seems very fishy.
In the video, Brown handed Johnson a box of cigars which Johnson replaced on the counter. Brown took another box of cigars and forced his way out of the store with them.

That's why Johnson is not being charged with a crime. He made it abundantly clear on the video that he had zero interest in stealing from the QuikTrip.

How do you know that was Johnson or Brown?

Now completely irrelevant given the fact that the alleged robbery had nothing whatsoever to do with the stop.

:rofl:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/371042-brown-shooting-eyewitness-is-a-liar.html

^Plenty of 411 in that thread including the inconsistent stories from the accomplices and the video from the store.

:)

peace...

Now completely irrelevant given the fact that the alleged robbery had nothing whatsoever to do with the stop.

:rofl:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/371042-brown-shooting-eyewitness-is-a-liar.html

^Plenty of 411 in that thread including the inconsistent stories from the accomplices and the video from the store.

:)

peace...

Hey dummy. The cop didnt even know about the alleged robbery. :lol:

Guess you were on the wrong thread.

Use a legal dictionary so it can help you understand. The free one appears to be too ambiguous for you to figure out.

Legal Dictionary | Law.com

felon
n. a person who has been convicted of a felony, which is a crime punishable by death or a term in state or federal prison.

West's Encyclopedia of American Law is a legal reference, one that is far superior to "Law.com".

Your opinion that there is only one definition does not discount that there is in fact more than one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back