Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

You are right. We assume innocence. Exactly.

Yepp. Because that is what sane, law-abiding people do.

No, that's what liberals do, unless the perp is a Republican. Then he's guilty until proven innocent, and even then he's guilty.

You begin with the assumption of innocence, but eventually you have to abandon that assumption when the preponderance of evidence to the contrary becomes overwhelming

What? Now you agree that we should assume innocence? Cool. You are sounding like a liberal.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oTUqOBJsRdg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oTUqOBJsRdg[/ame]

So has the store clerk made any public statements yet ? Gotta believe the media is now camped out at his store. That is, unless it's one of the looted ones.

Brown's gang banger thugs burnt to the ground the Quick Trip Store that Brown & Johnson robbed. They were hoping they destroyed all the evidence & surveillance videos. They painted "Snitches Get Stitches" on the Quick Trip Store remains. There is a huge gang problem in that area.

Most of that gang problem would disappear if this country would stop the war on drugs but that would mean that the cops wouldn't be able to play with their new toys

Until that happens I suggest they dont deal drugs. They could end up dead...

So has the store clerk made any public statements yet ? Gotta believe the media is now camped out at his store. That is, unless it's one of the looted ones.

Brown's gang banger thugs burnt to the ground the Quick Trip Store that Brown & Johnson robbed. They were hoping they destroyed all the evidence & surveillance videos. They painted "Snitches Get Stitches" on the Quick Trip Store remains. There is a huge gang problem in that area.

How did they get the partial video they are showing on TV?

They got it before the fire. The QuikTrip employees almost died in the arson of the store. We need to arrest a lot more rioters & looters. They are all guilty of conspiracy, obstruction of justice, tampering with & destroying evidence, robbery, assault, destruction of property & attempted murder. The community is not safe with these criminal thugs running around.

Snitches%20Get%20Stitches.jpg

Not true at all.

Just like you need not be caught in a lie to be a liar.

The fact that you lied makes you a liar.

The fact that Brown committed a felony makes him a felon.

After a trial and judgement, he would be a CONVICTED felon, but he was still a felon before he was convicted if he committed a felony.

The dictionary says youre incorrect. Felon is a legal term. Its not subject to debate. You are either convicted of a felony or you are not. Your opinion doesnt matter on this.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=what+is+a+felon

My dictionary definition states "Felon - a person who commits a felony".

It doesn't say conviction is a requirement.

Felon | Define Felon at Dictionary.com

So I went to the legal dictionary.

It says BOTH definitions are correct.

Felon An individual who commits a crime of a serious nature, such as Burglary or murder. A person who commits a felony.

West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

felon n. a person who has been convicted of a felony, which is a crime punishable by death or a term in state or federal prison. (See: felony)

Copyright © 1981-2005 by Gerald N. Hill and Kathleen T. Hill. All Right reserved.
felon legal definition of felon

Your dictionary didnt explain to you that in order to be a felon you have to be convicted. Try a real dictionary that will explain it for you.

Legal Dictionary | Law.com

felon
n. a person who has been convicted of a felony, which is a crime punishable by death or a term in state or federal prison.

Not true at all.

Just like you need not be caught in a lie to be a liar.

The fact that you lied makes you a liar.

The fact that Brown committed a felony makes him a felon.

After a trial and judgement, he would be a CONVICTED felon, but he was still a felon before he was convicted if he committed a felony.

The dictionary says youre incorrect. Felon is a legal term. Its not subject to debate. You are either convicted of a felony or you are not. Your opinion doesnt matter on this.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=what+is+a+felon

My dictionary definition states "Felon - a person who commits a felony".

It doesn't say conviction is a requirement.

Felon | Define Felon at Dictionary.com

So I went to the legal dictionary.

It says BOTH definitions are correct.

Felon An individual who commits a crime of a serious nature, such as Burglary or murder. A person who commits a felony.

West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

felon n. a person who has been convicted of a felony, which is a crime punishable by death or a term in state or federal prison. (See: felony)

Copyright © 1981-2005 by Gerald N. Hill and Kathleen T. Hill. All Right reserved.
[URL="http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/felon"
]NO read it again it says quite clearly A PERSON who COMMITS a felony ..
CANT HAVE COMMITTED IT IF YOU HAVNT BEEN convicted SUSPECTS are PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
THE PERSON WAS ACCUSED OF COMMITTING A FELONY NOT QUITE THE SAME AS convicted

Last edited:
A lawyer could successfully object to the term "felon" in reference to an unconvicted suspect in a court of law, but here it is perfectly suitable in usage and definition.

With the turn of "events", your desperation is as palpable as your sleaze.

A lawyer could successfully object to the term "felon" in reference to an unconvicted suspect in a court of law, but here it is perfectly suitable in usage and definition.

A 5th grader could argue felon is the wrong term. All it requires is reading comprehension.

Police chief just admitted the officer in question didnt know anything about the alleged robbery.

Once again the black community rallies behind a classic loser

Nice

-Geaux

No. I think it is but its not confirmed. I dont think there was a robbery either. I think they just got into an altercation.

A 5th grader could argue felon is the wrong term. All it requires is reading comprehension.
Essentially, a fifth grader is arguing that my use of "felon" is wrong. At that age my son was far more intelligent then you are today (doubtless genetic). He would have been too intelligent to make your argument. He would not have been sleazy enough either (genetics doubtful here).

Hey black parents, (CNN tried to make a whine earlier) How about telling your children not to do crime for a living.

Jezzz....

Essentially, a fifth grader is arguing that my use of "felon" is wrong. At that age my son was far more intelligent then you are today (doubtless genetic). He would have been too intelligent to make your argument. He would not have been sleazy enough either (genetics doubtful here).

Your use of felon was wrong. Thats pretty much the end of the story stupid.

Forum List

Back