Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

To get respect you have to earn it. And that doesnt mean assaulting anyone who you feel disrespected you.
This is a culture issue that only blacks can fix,and it's messed up from top to bottom.
Good luck.

A culture that is from not only hitting children but from outside forces like the War on drugs that has for the most part destroyed the black community and the only ways to fix this problem is for black people stop hitting their kids and stop the war on drugs

Spanking your kids doesnt turn them into drug dealers. Kids need a good ass whipping when it's truly deserved. Time out is just practice for prison.
Having two parent households would go a long way in helping.

So your pro child abuse okay

Yeah...........but no. There is a CLEAR difference between right and left here when it comes to posting without waiting for facts. USMB nutters do this as a matter of daily routine. Our liberals are much more likely to reserve judgement until some time has passed and some details have been confirmed.

True.

Liberals for the most part are withholding judgement on the issue until the facts are fully known and an investigation concluded.

Most conservatives, however, are seeking to demonize Brown in a reprehensible effort to ‘justify’ his killing absent all the facts and a final determination of an investigation.

The disdain most on the right have for facts and objective, documented evidence that conflict with their dogma and subjective world-view is well-established and infamous – posts by conservatives in this and other threads on the same topic are proof of that.

Nonsense.

You automatically assume innocence whereas rational folks are just trying to be realistic.

It is possible the cop shot him in the back, but we can't conclude that this early. Instead we can only base assumptions from what we know. We know he was a fugitive. We know he got into a scuffle with the arresting officer. We know that his friend lied about the cause for the arrest. If he was shot in the back, case closed. I'd still like to wait for final word on the investigation.

That's what the law does: it presumes innocence until guilt is proven.

Why do you hate the law so much? Why are so many Righties suddenly so lawless?

Hmmmmm......

Dorian Johnson even admitted they had cigars. I hope to god that they didnt rob that store.

Rush just said he watched a portion of the convenience store surveillance video and the individual taking the box of Swisher Sweets is UNDOUBTEDLY Michael "Big Mike" Brown.

Limbaugh? :lol:

I'll think I'll get a more objective opinion first.

Typical Liberal response sequence.

Act first, think later.

The surveillance video stills back up Rush's statement in every way.

You could have waited until you learned the facts or you could have sought out the facts before posting.

But that's not what Liberals typically do.

Anyway...

Rush happens to be correct more often than anyone you'd likely call credible.

Ask the Sullivan Group.

Rush just said he watched a portion of the convenience store surveillance video and the individual taking the box of Swisher Sweets is UNDOUBTEDLY Michael "Big Mike" Brown.

Limbaugh? :lol:

I'll think I'll get a more objective opinion first.

Typical Liberal response sequence.

Act first, think later.

The surveillance video stills back up Rush's statement in every way.

You could have waited until you learned the facts or you could have sought out the facts before posting.

But that's not what Liberals typically do.

Anyway...

Rush happens to be correct more often than anyone you'd likely call credible.

Ask the Sullivan Group.

The video shows an altercation. It doesnt show a robbery. Rush is a buffoon much more so than Al.

One less felonious asshole on the street. I think the police officer should receive a commendation.

Yup! - Strong Arm Robbery is a felony in Missouri. That justifies police shooting a fleeing suspect especially when the officer is assaulted while trying to apprehend the suspect. The officers face was swollen needing Emergency Room attention. Michael Brown assaulted 2 people in 13 minutes. He was a threat to the public & the officer who shot him. It was a legal & justified shooting.

Do you have a link

What fucking irritates me is that there are just so many really, really, really good cops out there - the overwhelming majority, who put their lives' in harm's way to serve and protect and then when shit like this happens, it taints policemen and policework unfairly.

That's not my experience. My wife who grew up in a predominately wealthy white neighborhood has your view point.

That has nothing to do with your misunderstanding of what a felon is. :lol:

It has everything to do with your incorrect definition.

Wasnt my definition. It was the dictionarys. :lol:

In order to be a felon you have to be convicted of a felony retard.
A felon is someone who commits a felony.
A criminal is someone who commits a crime.
An arsonist is someone who commits arson.
An asshole is an asshole. You'll never be convicted of being one Asc, but you're still an asshole. Get it?

True.

Liberals for the most part are withholding judgement on the issue until the facts are fully known and an investigation concluded.

Most conservatives, however, are seeking to demonize Brown in a reprehensible effort to ‘justify’ his killing absent all the facts and a final determination of an investigation.

The disdain most on the right have for facts and objective, documented evidence that conflict with their dogma and subjective world-view is well-established and infamous – posts by conservatives in this and other threads on the same topic are proof of that.

Nonsense.

You automatically assume innocence whereas rational folks are just trying to be realistic.

It is possible the cop shot him in the back, but we can't conclude that this early. Instead we can only base assumptions from what we know. We know he was a fugitive. We know he got into a scuffle with the arresting officer. We know that his friend lied about the cause for the arrest. If he was shot in the back, case closed. I'd still like to wait for final word on the investigation.

Hmmmmm......

Hmmm, If LE presumed innocence, the would never arrest anyone, now, would they? It's the Justice system the has a presumption of "not guilty."

Rightees are not lawless, maybe just a little smarter...

True.

Nonsense.

Hmmmmm......

You assume he was killed in cold blood.

The only reason we're talking about this is because he's black and unarmed. Nothing else about the case seems to matter.

A felon is someone who commits a felony.
A criminal is someone who commits a crime.
An arsonist is someone who commits arson.
An asshole is an asshole. You'll never be convicted of being one Asc, but you're still an asshole. Get it?

Sorry I anger you so easily. However your opinion is not a fact so no I dont get it.

What fucking irritates me is that there are just so many really, really, really good cops out there - the overwhelming majority, who put their lives' in harm's way to serve and protect and then when shit like this happens, it taints policemen and policework unfairly.

That's not my experience. My wife who grew up in a predominately wealthy white neighborhood has your view point.

Clearly then she's the one with the brains in the family. I hope she doesn't let you make too many decisions on your own.

Nonsense.

Hmmmmm......

You assume he was killed in cold blood.

The only reason we're talking about this is because he's black and unarmed. Nothing else about the case seems to matter.

What else should we be focusing on?

A culture that is from not only hitting children but from outside forces like the War on drugs that has for the most part destroyed the black community and the only ways to fix this problem is for black people stop hitting their kids and stop the war on drugs

Spanking your kids doesnt turn them into drug dealers. Kids need a good ass whipping when it's truly deserved. Time out is just practice for prison.
Having two parent households would go a long way in helping.

So your pro child abuse okay

Maybe if Dirt Nap Mike would have received a few ass whippings he would be alive today.
But I'd bet he had no father figure at home to deliver a proper upbringing.

I love you idiots who decry spanking as child abuse,yet have no explanation as to why our youth have turned into thugs ever since it became illegal to discipline them.

That has nothing to do with your misunderstanding of what a felon is. :lol:

Not true at all.

Just like you need not be caught in a lie to be a liar.

The fact that you lied makes you a liar.

The fact that Brown committed a felony makes him a felon.

After a trial and judgement, he would be a CONVICTED felon, but he was still a felon before he was convicted if he committed a felony.

Forum List

Back