Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

In order to commit a felony you have to be convicted dummy.

Wrong again half wit. Still making up your own definitions.

Go get your GED stupid. Several other posters have proven you to be uneducated as well. I even provide you a link. Click on it with the thing they call the mouse. Look down and get someone to read it for you.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=what+is+a+felon

Why do you have to lie all the time? You apparently have no confidence in your own arguments.

Felon | Define Felon at Dictionary.com

Honestly this situation is a horrible one Michael Brown should not be dead that's the most important thing here. I don't like the trend of cops becoming so armed up that they look like an army instead of a police force.

But its look like right now Brown might of stole cigars from the store and if that's the case there might be more the fatal shooting then we might of thought. I hope that the find out all of the facts and find out what really happened and that justice can prevail.

But I also want to talk to some on this board think that if only the black people would just stop living on the liberal plantation then everything would be right as rain and there would be no more ghettos and such. Well to be honest as much I would like the black community to stop falling for the same old hustlers like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Who are only there to line there own pockets.

Its not going to happen by saying that black are to dumb or using force to help them in fact if you look at the data most black people use spankings and it doesn't help in fact it it makes it worse.

Spanking linked to increased risk of mental health problems - LA Times
Why Some Black People Ignore the Negative Research on Spanking - Clutch Magazine

So that's not going to work but honestly the best way of convincing black people to get out of the liberal plantation is treat then as individuals. And, when you do that most of them will leave and not look back but hey what do I know I'm just a 29 year old Black guy.

To get respect you have to earn it. And that doesnt mean assaulting anyone who you feel disrespected you.
This is a culture issue that only blacks can fix,and it's messed up from top to bottom.
Good luck.

A culture that is from not only hitting children but from outside forces like the War on drugs that has for the most part destroyed the black community and the only ways to fix this problem is for black people stop hitting their kids and stop the war on drugs

I dont know if hitting plays a large role. All races hit their children. The war on drugs is a sham disguised as a way to incarcerate Black/Latino youth. Black parents have to explain to their children they simply have to work 10x harder than whites to get ahead. It may be unfair but thats the reality.

Wrong again half wit. Still making up your own definitions.

Go get your GED stupid. Several other posters have proven you to be uneducated as well. I even provide you a link. Click on it with the thing they call the mouse. Look down and get someone to read it for you.

Why do you have to lie all the time? You apparently have no confidence in your own arguments.

That backs up what I said stupid. :lol:

like you are not guilty of doing the same thing......

Yeah...........but no. There is a CLEAR difference between right and left here when it comes to posting without waiting for facts. USMB nutters do this as a matter of daily routine. Our liberals are much more likely to reserve judgement until some time has passed and some details have been confirmed.

True.

Liberals for the most part are withholding judgement on the issue until the facts are fully known and an investigation concluded.

Most conservatives, however, are seeking to demonize Brown in a reprehensible effort to ‘justify’ his killing absent all the facts and a final determination of an investigation.

The disdain most on the right have for facts and objective, documented evidence that conflict with their dogma and subjective world-view is well-established and infamous – posts by conservatives in this and other threads on the same topic are proof of that.

Nonsense.

You automatically assume innocence whereas rational folks are just trying to be realistic.

It is possible the cop shot him in the back, but we can't conclude that this early. Instead we can only base assumptions from what we know. We know he was a fugitive. We know he got into a scuffle with the arresting officer. We know that his friend lied about the cause for the arrest. If he was shot in the back, case closed. I'd still like to wait for final word on the investigation.

Last edited:

That backs up what I said stupid. :lol:

Still lying. Do you ever tell the truth?

Attachments

• $felon.jpg
    $felon.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 17
How do you debunk photos & video?

Committing a crime is committing a crime. Even against an alleged bad person. Just because someone is a criminal doesn't mean they deserve to be shot.

You of all people should know that.

I never implied he deserved anything. This thread just goes to prove that trying to apply a political narrative to a situation BEFORE the evidence is put forth is foolish.

I agree with you on that point, and most crimes have little to do with politics to begin with.

One less felonious asshole on the street. I think the police officer should receive a commendation.

Yup! - Strong Arm Robbery is a felony in Missouri. That justifies police shooting a fleeing suspect especially when the officer is assaulted while trying to apprehend the suspect. The officers face was swollen needing Emergency Room attention. Michael Brown assaulted 2 people in 13 minutes. He was a threat to the public & the officer who shot him. It was a legal & justified shooting.

So has the store clerk made any public statements yet ? Gotta believe the media is now camped out at his store. That is, unless it's one of the looted ones.

Still lying. Do you ever tell the truth?

Here is the link idiot. You just digging yourself a deeper intellectual hole. :lol:

Perhaps a more specific lesson in the law will help you understand your error.....but I doubt it.

An Explanation of California "Assault" Laws | Penal Code 240 pc

That has nothing to do with your misunderstanding of what a felon is. :lol:

Did you notice you even used the wrong state? Youre a fucking retard!!! :lol:

Please stop it. Youre making my sides hurt with laughter.

Last edited:
One less felonious asshole on the street. I think the police officer should receive a commendation.

Yup! - Strong Arm Robbery is a felony in Missouri. That justifies police shooting a fleeing suspect especially when the officer is assaulted while trying to apprehend the suspect. The officers face was swollen needing Emergency Room attention. Michael Brown assaulted 2 people in 13 minutes. He was a threat to the public & the officer who shot him. It was a legal & justified shooting.

Sure sounds like it.

Here is the link idiot. You just digging yourself a deeper intellectual hole. :lol:

Perhaps a more specific lesson in the law will help you understand your error.....but I doubt it.

It has everything to do with your incorrect definition.

So has the store clerk made any public statements yet ? Gotta believe the media is now camped out at his store. That is, unless it's one of the looted ones.

The QuikTrip employees almost died in the arson of the store.

The rumors of this robbery were all over twitter.

Yet, when the MSM interviewed the employees, they didn't ask a single question about this theft and assault.

Yet the looters, vandals and arsonists in Ferguson knew the deal.

LootedQT_zps841406b2.png

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/11/quikt...-fire-during-overnight-looting-near-ferguson/

Last edited:

It has everything to do with your incorrect definition.

Wasnt my definition. It was the dictionarys. :lol:

In order to be a felon you have to be convicted of a felony retard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back