Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

Yeah but they are not felons which is the point.

i see your point....i was in an argument with one of our posters here who claimed you have not committed a crime unless you are caught and convicted....i asked him if i shoplift right in front of you,but,i dont get caught by the store owner,did i shoplift?.....he said no....i did not steal....i have to be caught and convicted for it to be a crime...because i and a few others told him he was wrong he got pissed and put me on ignore....:dunno:

Hazards of the English language.

A crime needs no conviction but a felony is a crime? However, you cant be felon unless convicted of a felony. :cuckoo:

but for someone to say just because i made it out of the store with the goods and was not caught and convicted, so that means i did not steal......that dipshit deserves one of these....:cuckoo:

Dont you have enough problems dealing with all those illegal immigrants you're kicking out of your country?

You shouldnt have time to fuck with the U.S.A. when you have such a humanitarian crises on your hands.

Clean up your own fucken house before you bring your broom into mine ......chick.

Stop killing unarmed black kids.

Stop kicking out immigrants.

Lol. And what do you do to yours?

Dont you have enough problems dealing with all those illegal immigrants you're kicking out of your country?

You shouldnt have time to fuck with the U.S.A. when you have such a humanitarian crises on your hands.

Clean up your own fucken house before you bring your broom into mine ......chick.

Remember that advice the next time I tell you to worry about your serial killers, animal molesters, mass murderers, and terrorists before trying to correct problems in the Black community.

Thats funny...? The cops never come to my house or my neighborhood.
Curb your kind.......

I didnt say the cops came to your neighborhood. I said curb your kind before attempting to give advice to Black people.

Thats not what I asked. I asked how do you know the clerk didnt provoke an altercation? The clerk didnt get beat. He got grabbed and pushed. If you call that a beating I'd suggest you never venture outside you pansy.

What did the clerk do to deserve being grabbed and pushed?

Does the video show the clerk initiating a physical altercation? No?

Then the clerk did NOTHING that would justify Brown's actions.

How do you know the clerk didn't provoke the altercation? Do you have xray vision or something? Unless you can see through obstructions you dont know what was said or what happened. That didnt give him an excuse to take the cigars but I know from experience how disrespectful some of those store owners can be.

Maybe its just me, but when a store owner is rude to me I stop going to his store and take my money elsewhere. Secondly If a clerk 'is' rude to me, I don't grab the clerk in two separate encounters, shoving him into a display rack the second time, then come back at him in a threatening manner a third time, then finally walk out without paying for a handful of cigars...

What did the clerk do to deserve being grabbed and pushed?

Does the video show the clerk initiating a physical altercation? No?

Then the clerk did NOTHING that would justify Brown's actions.

How do you know the clerk didn't provoke the altercation? Do you have xray vision or something? Unless you can see through obstructions you dont know what was said or what happened. That didnt give him an excuse to take the cigars but I know from experience how disrespectful some of those store owners can be.

Maybe its just me, but when a store owner is rude to me I stop going to his store and take my money elsewhere. Secondly If a clerk 'is' rude to me, I don't grab the clerk in two separate encounters, shoving him into a display rack the second time, then come back at him in a threatening manner a third time, then finally walk out without paying for a handful of cigars...

You arent a 18 year old Black kid that has had to endure years of disrespect from people because you are Black either. I can empathize with him because I grew up in similar circumstances. Dont say what you would do until you actually have lived in someones shoes. If the clerk had not tried to stop him he would have never been touched.

You arent a 18 year old Black kid that has had to endure years of disrespect from people because you are Black either. I can empathize with him because I grew up in similar circumstances. Dont say what you would do until you actually have lived in someones shoes. If the clerk had not tried to stop him he would have never been touched.

So the clerk/business owner should have just stepped aside and let the dude walk off with 50 bucks worth of blunt wraps?

I wonder if Mike was frightened when he was dying in the street like he deserved

The only thing we know for sure is you were frightened.
You negros are upset because the police released the store video, I love watching negro ignorance on display

Thats why I say you were frightened. Black people scare you so bad you want all of them dead. You must live a pitiful existence wiping asses in fear of your life all the time.

So your argument is that because he'd been disrespected for years, it was okay for him to steal from that store because the clerk 'might' have mouthed off at him? Alright, lets go with that.

How about if Brown mouthed off at Officer Wilson who's had to deal with a community that distrusts and hates him for years and lost his temper?

So the clerk/business owner should have just stepped aside and let the dude walk off with 50 bucks worth of blunt wraps?

Yeah. 50 bucks or possibly your life? What if he had shot and killed him? Insurance covers any losses. You cant get your life back.

Forum List

Back