Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

Maybe its just me, but when a store owner is rude to me I stop going to his store and take my money elsewhere. Secondly If a clerk 'is' rude to me, I don't grab the clerk in two separate encounters, shoving him into a display rack the second time, then come back at him in a threatening manner a third time, then finally walk out without paying for a handful of cigars...

You arent a 18 year old Black kid that has had to endure years of disrespect from people because you are Black either. I can empathize with him because I grew up in similar circumstances. Dont say what you would do until you actually have lived in someones shoes. If the clerk had not tried to stop him he would have never been touched.

So your argument is that because he'd been disrespected for years, it was okay for him to steal from that store because the clerk 'might' have mouthed off at him? Alright, lets go with that.

How about if Brown mouthed off at Officer Wilson who's had to deal with a community that distrusts and hates him for years and lost his temper?

When you start a sentence with "so" that basically tells me all that follows is bullshit. Please quote where I said that.

Wilson is a cop. His job dictates he cant lose his temper and shoot someone.

Last edited:
The only thing we know for sure is you were frightened.
You negros are upset because the police released the store video, I love watching negro ignorance on display

Thats why I say you were frightened. Black people scare you so bad you want all of them dead. You must live a pitiful existence wiping asses in fear of your life all the time.
I don't want all black people dead, but I'm happy dirt nap mike is

You arent a 18 year old Black kid that has had to endure years of disrespect from people because you are Black either. I can empathize with him because I grew up in similar circumstances. Dont say what you would do until you actually have lived in someones shoes. If the clerk had not tried to stop him he would have never been touched.

So the clerk/business owner should have just stepped aside and let the dude walk off with 50 bucks worth of blunt wraps?

Yeah. 50 bucks or possibly your life? What if he had shot and killed him? Insurance covers any losses. You cant get your life back.

Someone should have informed Dirt Nap Mike about that little nugget of info.

You negros are upset because the police released the store video, I love watching negro ignorance on display

Thats why I say you were frightened. Black people scare you so bad you want all of them dead. You must live a pitiful existence wiping asses in fear of your life all the time.
I don't want all black people dead, but I'm happy dirt nap mike is

Yeah you do. Your happy Brown is dead because it keeps your phobia at bay for a few hours. However, if you go outside there are still Black people walking around Tank. :lol:

Black folks are so stupid, that video of Mike Brown robbing should have taught them something

So the clerk/business owner should have just stepped aside and let the dude walk off with 50 bucks worth of blunt wraps?

Yeah. 50 bucks or possibly your life? What if he had shot and killed him? Insurance covers any losses. You cant get your life back.

What does that have to do with you being stupid and suggesting that stopping him from leaving was smart? Over 50 bucks your insurance can cover?

It shows the kid was an upstanding citizen...

Raw Video: Surveillance video believed to show Michael Brown robbing convenience store | FOX2now.com

ztIB1Qb.jpg

What does that have to do with you being stupid and suggesting that stopping him from leaving was smart? Over 50 bucks your insurance can cover?
I bet that store clerk is laughing he ass off about dirt nap mike now :lol:

So your saying Dirt Nap Mike was a homo? Your kind knows no bounds.......

I'm saying you are projecting your fear of a Black man sleeping with a white woman. You brought up the homo stuff so you must have been projecting there as well.

You really need to stop thinking about naked white guys. It's getting kinda creepy...homo.

Projecting again? How come you keep bringing up this homo stuff? I'm not gay but its ok if you are. No one cares.

:lol: Fifty bucks? I spend that at the clubhouse everyday on top of lunch.
I would shoot a N....a criminal for that with pleasure. It's just the right thing to do.

CaféAuLait;9633668 said:
Regardless of the supposed beating, he was wrong for stealing the cigars. If the clerk said or did something he should have just walked out of the store. Regardless of what occured in the store there is no way you should be shot after putting your hands up.

Of course you should not get shot after putting your hands up. I can't say I can believe Johnson anymore though, in fact I had questions about the strange wording of his statement prior. I believe there is more to this, the cop stopped was there and telling them to move out of the middle of the street and they assumed he was there because of the robbery and may have gotten violent. This is why it's best to know all the facts.

Its not just Johnson. Its the 2 other witnesses that didn't know Brown. They said the exact same thing. He stopped running and turned around with his hands in the air.

Yes, I have read their statements, and they do not match. I've seen some which say he was shot before and then after he raised his hands.

Look, I'm not saying the cops is right-at all.

I would just like to see the fact from both sides and the result of the FBI investigation, given there is more to this with the robbery and pushing the store owner, they may have been agitated towards the cop as well. Or the cop could have been a complete bastard or he could have lost it and kept shooting because Brown did attack him. Again I don't know, just want to see the facts.

Last edited:

I would shoot a N....a criminal for that with pleasure. It's just the right thing to do.

Well everyone knows you would need a gun to help you. We are talking about stopping the guy with your bare hands. Thats not smart. :lol:

CaféAuLait;9633948 said:
CaféAuLait;9633668 said:
Of course you should not get shot after putting your hands up. I can't say I can believe Johnson anymore though, in fact I had questions about the strange wording of his statement prior. I believe there is more to this, the cop stopped was there and telling them to move out of the middle of the street and they assumed he was there because of the robbery and may have gotten violent. This is why it's best to know all the facts.

Its not just Johnson. Its the 2 other witnesses that didn't know Brown. They said the exact same thing. He stopped running and turned around with his hands in the air.

Yes, I have read their statements, and they do not match. I've seen some which say he was shot before and then after he raised his hands.

Look, I'm not saying the cops is right-at all.

I would just like to see the fact from both sides and the result of the FBI investigation, given there is more to this with the robbery and pushing the store owner, they may have been agitated towards the cop as well. Or the cop could have been a complete bastard or he could have lost it and kept shooting. Again I don't know, just want to see the facts.

They wont match word for word. They are 2 differnt people. I read their statements and the differences are minute. He was running away and he stopped and turned around with hands up. Thats the most important part. There should not have been any shots fired once he started running away from the cop. I understand you want to hear more facts.

Well everyone knows you would need a gun to help you. We are talking about stopping the guy with your bare hands. Thats not smart. :lol:

Hold up here smart guy...you just said stopping someone with a weapon with your bare hands is smart.
I think we can ignore your advice from here on out Poindexter ....

Forum List

Back