Michael Brown was 148 feet from Wilson as he was shot to death

How can you fight when you have both sides of the story.....oh wait...nope we only have Wilsons side. Yeah lets just go with that because thats fair
Maybe when the autopsy came out we stopped believing that he was shot in the back with his hands up..

I think when Brown was running Wilson shot but didnt hit him. 12 shots and how many landed?

Autopsy evidence MUST suggest Big Mike was running BACKWARDS because all the shots entered from the front.

How does that deal with anything in my post? Answer: It doesnt

How can you fight when you have both sides of the story.....oh wait...nope we only have Wilsons side. Yeah lets just go with that because thats fair

Yeah, so they had to rely on the testimony of this credible *snicker* gentleman who was with Brown that day. Too bad he turned out to be a liar.

Yeah but you seem to think that only witnesses on one side testimony was wrong. Nope the cops testimony doesnt match. The Police Chief saying that Wilson didnt know about the Robbery didnt match and Wilson changed his story.

BUT....That guy in the video does talk funneh and has long hair sooooo

I was unaware that the Police Chief was on trial. Wilson was, however, on the radio responding to the incident. Nevertheless, If the forensics don't support the testimony you need to dive into magic bullet theory, and this credible *snicker* gentleman was obviously a liar. That's not only what I say, but that's what the evidence says as well.

Oh so when the cops and the chief give conflicting testimonies they arent on trial. But this witness is?

That makes sense...hey how are cops supposed to give consistent testimonies anyway? Obviously the case is about Browns friend being on trial :rolleyes:

Wow, you obviously don't know how to stick to the merits. I wish you were a lawyer. You would get your ass eaten alive if you brought the Police Chief in to testify that Wilson did not know of the robbery when the RECORDED radio traffic demonstrates otherwise. That, my ignorant friend, is PROBABLE CAUSE in the form of description of the suspect.

The evidence (recorded radio traffic) shows Wilson knew of the robbery. That's the end of that.

Darren Wilson s radio calls show fatal encounter was brief stltoday.com

The link and the chief disagrees with you

Yeah, so they had to rely on the testimony of this credible *snicker* gentleman who was with Brown that day. Too bad he turned out to be a liar.

Yeah but you seem to think that only witnesses on one side testimony was wrong. Nope the cops testimony doesnt match. The Police Chief saying that Wilson didnt know about the Robbery didnt match and Wilson changed his story.

I was unaware that the Police Chief was on trial. Wilson was, however, on the radio responding to the incident. Nevertheless, If the forensics don't support the testimony you need to dive into magic bullet theory, and this credible *snicker* gentleman was obviously a liar. That's not only what I say, but that's what the evidence says as well.

Oh so when the cops and the chief give conflicting testimonies they arent on trial. But this witness is?

That makes sense...hey how are cops supposed to give consistent testimonies anyway? Obviously the case is about Browns friend being on trial :rolleyes:

Wow, you obviously don't know how to stick to the merits. I wish you were a lawyer. You would get your ass eaten alive if you brought the Police Chief in to testify that Wilson did not know of the robbery when the RECORDED radio traffic demonstrates otherwise. That, my ignorant friend, is PROBABLE CAUSE in the form of description of the suspect.

The evidence (recorded radio traffic) shows Wilson knew of the robbery. That's the end of that.

You didn't read it did you?

"At 11:29 a.m. on Aug. 9, a dispatcher asked Wilson to help other officers search for a man who had reportedly threatened to kill a woman. At 11:47 a.m., Wilson said he would respond to a call for a 2-month-old with breathing problems. Wilson drove his police SUV from the west side of West Florissant Avenue to Glenark Drive, east of Canfield Drive and Copper Creek Court, where the fatal encounter would soon occur.

At 11:53 a.m., a dispatcher reported a “stealing in progress” at the Ferguson Market. The 911 operator was still talking to the caller in the background. In a second broadcast, 19 seconds later, the dispatcher says the suspect is a black male in a white T-shirt running toward QuikTrip, and had stolen a box of Swisher cigars.
About four minutes later, there’s more detail: the suspect is wearing a red Cardinals hat, a white T-shirt, yellow socks and khaki shorts, and is accompanied by another man.

At noon, Wilson reports that he’s back in service from the sick-baby call. He then asks the officers searching for the thieves – units 25 and 22 – if they need him. Seven seconds later, an unidentified officer broadcasts that the suspects had disappeared."

It's really simple to measure the distance, and quite accurately:

Those who measured started at the fire-hydrant that was near the police car from which officer Wilson fired the deadly shots:

Photo1.jpg

Distance from the driver's side door (when officer Wilson claims he fired the shots) to the fire hydrant: 17 feet.

Distance from the fire hydrant to the spot where Michael Brown was standing when he was shot: 131 feet.

131 +17 = 148.

Now, there is an angle involved between the cop car and the hydrant, which means that actual distance of 17 feet, calculated as a straight line, will be somewhat less, maybe one third less. So, the true distance may be 140 to 141 feet. The angle represented by the yellow line looks to be about 35 degrees to the plain, if you consider the straight path of the sidewalk next to the hydrant to be the plain.

The police report says 35 feet. And a police officer said TWICE in a press conference that the distance was 35 feet:

(1:13 and 6:01)

35 feet and 148 are nowhere close to each other in terms of distance. 148 feet = 49 yards, or just about one-half of a football field.

The film clearly documents the start and end points, and they can be confirmed by police photos and photos shot by witnesses on that day.

35 feet could be an argument for immediate danger for a police officer. But 148 feet? No way.

Why did the Ferguson police lie about this detail?

And if the Ferguson police have lied about this, then we must ask what else they have lied about?

You know, sometimes it's all about simple math. The Ferguson police can lie for a while, but they cannot change geography and they cannot undo so many photos and videos.

Discuss.

Does a suspected perpetrator who is 148 feet away from an officer represent a danger to that officer's life?

jeebus, you guys are yammering on and on about random things you assume based on mixed up bits of information...

"Distance from the driver's side door (when officer Wilson claims he fired the shots) to the fire hydrant: 17 feet."

totally wrong ^ :rolleyes:

i suggest you all WATCH THE WHOLE THING ^

Last edited:

Those who measured started at the fire-hydrant that was near the police car from which officer Wilson fired the deadly shots:

Photo1.jpg

Distance from the driver's side door (when officer Wilson claims he fired the shots) to the fire hydrant: 17 feet.

Distance from the fire hydrant to the spot where Michael Brown was standing when he was shot: 131 feet.

131 +17 = 148.

Now, there is an angle involved between the cop car and the hydrant, which means that actual distance of 17 feet, calculated as a straight line, will be somewhat less, maybe one third less. So, the true distance may be 140 to 141 feet. The angle represented by the yellow line looks to be about 35 degrees to the plain, if you consider the straight path of the sidewalk next to the hydrant to be the plain.

The police report says 35 feet. And a police officer said TWICE in a press conference that the distance was 35 feet:

35 feet and 148 are nowhere close to each other in terms of distance. 148 feet = 49 yards, or just about one-half of a football field.

The film clearly documents the start and end points, and they can be confirmed by police photos and photos shot by witnesses on that day.

35 feet could be an argument for immediate danger for a police officer. But 148 feet? No way.

And if the Ferguson police have lied about this, then we must ask what else they have lied about?

You know, sometimes it's all about simple math. The Ferguson police can lie for a while, but they cannot change geography and they cannot undo so many photos and videos.

Discuss.

Does a suspected perpetrator who is 148 feet away from an officer represent a danger to that officer's life?

Two head shots rapid fire at 50 yds with a .40
I call bull shit on this theory

Jethro Gibbs can't shoot like this guy!!!

I'd like to know if blacks have a right to attack people and take their property. Maybe I missed something.
Nobody has that right. Two separate events.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Here I thought Brown attacked Wilson. That much seems to be air-tight. The question I posed was whether he had a right to.
Interesting. So what would have happened if Wilson had been shot and killed with his own gun. The story would be Brown telling the jury that Wilson tried to run him over then said he was gonna kill me. I reached into the car to stop him from shooting me and the gun accidentally went off.
And he would have gotten the death penalty under Missouri law, especially if his lyin' ass accomplice appeared in court.

148 feet is about 50 yards. The suspect was hit with multiple bullets. How accurate is a handgun at 50 yards when the shooter is full of adrenaline because he has just been assaulted?

Not JUST a handgun, a Glock.

I have a Smith & Wesson .22 revolver that I can shoot the ass off of a gnat at 50 yards with. But a Glock has fixed sights that are set at 25 to 50 feet. It's made for very close encounters. Wilson wasn't shooting a Thompson Center Olympic target pistol, but his service weapon.
They don't make Smiths like the used to.

I have an old .38 Special that I can hit coke cans with at 50.

I wouldn't carry it deer hunting and expect to headshoot a running deer when the adrenaline hit.

Maybe when the autopsy came out we stopped believing that he was shot in the back with his hands up..

I think when Brown was running Wilson shot but didnt hit him. 12 shots and how many landed?

Autopsy evidence MUST suggest Big Mike was running BACKWARDS because all the shots entered from the front.

An astute observer would deduce that the Gentle Giant was not running backwards. He was running forwards.

Forwards toward Officer Wilson.

One witness watching the encounter commented to her husband, "Why won't that boy stop?"

"At 11:29 a.m. on Aug. 9, a dispatcher asked Wilson to help other officers search for a man who had reportedly threatened to kill a woman. At 11:47 a.m., Wilson said he would respond to a call for a 2-month-old with breathing problems. Wilson drove his police SUV from the west side of West Florissant Avenue to Glenark Drive, east of Canfield Drive and Copper Creek Court, where the fatal encounter would soon occur.

At 11:53 a.m., a dispatcher reported a “stealing in progress” at the Ferguson Market. The 911 operator was still talking to the caller in the background. In a second broadcast, 19 seconds later, the dispatcher says the suspect is a black male in a white T-shirt running toward QuikTrip, and had stolen a box of Swisher cigars.
About four minutes later, there’s more detail: the suspect is wearing a red Cardinals hat, a white T-shirt, yellow socks and khaki shorts, and is accompanied by another man.

At noon, Wilson reports that he’s back in service from the sick-baby call. He then asks the officers searching for the thieves – units 25 and 22 – if they need him. Seven seconds later, an unidentified officer broadcasts that the suspects had disappeared."

The Chief said that the video and the robbery had nothing to do with Wilson and the incident. Wilson knowing about it and the robbery having something to do with the incident are 2 different things.

*QUOTE* At the same time, the police released a packet of information on a crime in which they said Mike Brown was a suspect, a "strong-arm" robbery in the second degree. In a separate press conference later in the day, chief Jackson said that officer Wilson had no knowledge of Brown as a suspect when he shot Brown. *QUOTE*

But since everyone had their story straight 100 days later and there was no report taken on scene....obviously this is about Browns witness

Photo1.jpg

131 +17 = 148.

Discuss.

jeebus, you guys are yammering on and on about random things you assume based on mixed up bits of information...

"Distance from the driver's side door (when officer Wilson claims he fired the shots) to the fire hydrant: 17 feet."

totally wrong ^ :rolleyes:

i suggest you all WATCH THE WHOLE THING ^

A credit to the Ferguson Police Department.

He sounds like he was a very good Police Officer.

I'm sure he will get offers.

Bottom line, when an armed police officer tells you to do something, the smart thing is to do it. If he tells you to do the chicken dance, start squawking. Let a lawyer engineer a big payday for you.
Exactly.

If he says frog, you jump and ask when you can come back down.

Long ago, in a country so different from today, being respectful to cops saved my ass many a time.

An astute observer would deduce that the Gentle Giant was not running backwards. He was running forwards.

One witness watching the encounter commented to her husband, "Why won't that boy stop?"

Again, why quote me if you arent talking about my post?

The Chief said that the video and the robbery had nothing to do with Wilson and the incident. Wilson knowing about it and the robbery having something to do with the incident are 2 different things.

*QUOTE* At the same time, the police released a packet of information on a crime in which they said Mike Brown was a suspect, a "strong-arm" robbery in the second degree. In a separate press conference later in the day, chief Jackson said that officer Wilson had no knowledge of Brown as a suspect when he shot Brown. *QUOTE*

But since everyone had their story straight 100 days later and there was no report taken on scene....obviously this is about Browns witness

The robbery did have nothing to do with Wilsons indictment. The question of the indictment was whether or not Wilson committed one of the 4 crimes indicated. With that said, the Police Chief is not a lawyer nor is he the person in question before the jury. Now, you and I both know that in an effort to successfully prosecute Wilson a prosecutor would likely need to prove that Wilson had no probable cause to profile Brown. The radio traffic proves that he did. Eat it!

Last edited:

Again, why quote me if you arent talking about my post?

Why are YOU the only one who can spout nonsense without any connection to reality?

If that's what you believe I am doing here...which I am not, BTW.

Photo1.jpg

131 +17 = 148.

Discuss.

That is BS.

It doesn't matter. Stats thinks he discovered something that the cops, the defense, and the prosecutors missed. He's a loon.

No. I am quite sure that the cops didn't miss this. They simply lied out their teeth about it. Which was pretty stupid of them. Even with google maps you can measure the distance between two adresses, and between the two houses that pretty much stand parallel to points A and B, the distance is well over 120 feet.

So, what difference does it make how far away from the police car he was? The officer pursued him, Brown turned around and charged him, as the officer opened fired, he was back pedaling to make more distance between him and Brown.

Here is the map of the scene, showing where Brown died, and all the shell casings. Most of the shell casings are past him.

The perp was not 148 feet away from the officer, he was that far away from the squad car where he originally tried to take the gun and got shot twice (minor wounds on the thumb). The cop did not stay at the vehicle and open fire on him. The PHYSICAL evidence SHOWS the casings indicating that is the area the officer opened fired, NOT at the car (excluding the two casings from when he tried to grab the gun away from him).

What Ferguson police collected at the scene - Washington Post

Are you people really this dumb?

Forum List

Back