Michael Brown was 148 feet from Wilson as he was shot to death

I am glad that this thread is getting a lot of activity.

But there was a point under the surface that practically everyone has missed.

I am going to give it one more day to see who can figure it out.

Again, to recapitulate:

people went and measured the distance from the fire hydrant that was 17 feet away from an on about a 35 degree angle to the plain from the PASSENGER SIDE DOOR of the police car from where officer Wilson claims to have shot. They measured from that point to the point where Michael Brown fell dead on the ground because of gunshot wounds. From that fire hydrant, with a walking machine that measures distance, they measured 131 feet. The distance from the fire hydrant to the PASSENGER SIDE DOOR of the police car is 17 feet, but at an angle. 131 + 17 = 148, minus probably 6-7 feet to account for the angle, makes very likely, 141 feet, somewhat short of half a football field. You can also google in the two addresses and a distance will also be shown that is decisively larger than 35 feet.

The Ferguson Police Department, in it's first major press conference over the shooting, said TWICE within six minutes that the distance between the police officer and the perpetrator (and I also wrote on this thread the Michael Brown was indeed a perpetrator, he was no angel) was 35 feet. And yet, officer Wilson claimed that he shot from the PASSENGER SIDE DOOR of that police care. This is the critical point to remember.

35 and 148 or 141 are, of course, not the same number.

It is simple math, folks.

One member mentioned the exact type of gun used and many mentioned that it is practically impossible to get off one perfect shot to the head, let alone two, with this kind of semi-automatic pistol. Though it is theoretically possibly, I don't disagree with those members about their claims. I too would find it statistically very hard to get in a perfect shot at 141 feet with a short range pistol.

So, what is the point I have been trying to make the entire time that so many people have missed over and over and over again?

Let's see who figures it out.

s0n......ummm........not sure if you know this of not but the gand jury has already made its decision on this case. The officer walked by the way, evidently with near a million dollars!!

35 feet...148 feet......15 miles...........

nobody cares

Epilogue on this story is..........when you are moving forward and a cop says "Stop" and you don't.........you're gonna get your hat knocked off.:2up:

All the rest is drivel and whining.:coffee:

That is, however, not what the law says. Are you not for the rule of law?

fAiL s0n........Miz law allows the use of deadly force by any cop if a felony is being committed against him.:oops-28:

Darrin Wilson was not at the car. He gave chase then Brown turned around charged, causing Wilson to backpedal as he fired. The spent cartridges prove that. There is no other point.

You were far less sloppy with your math finally, but your premise is incorrect.

Epilogue on this story is..........when you are moving forward and a cop says "Stop" and you don't.........you're gonna get your hat knocked off.:2up:

Geez s0n...........by the way, have you taken a gander at your post count lately? HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!:ack-1:

Whats up with that s0n?:dunno:

fAiL s0n........Miz law allows the use of deadly force by any cop if a felony is being committed against him.:oops-28:

Shooting a perp in the back is not allowed. If he turns around to stop and is unarmed, he is therefore not rushing a cop. What part of common sense do you not understand, SON?

Geez s0n...........by the way, have you taken a gander at your post count lately? HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!:ack-1:

Are you a bean counter? :lol:

nah.....a lemonade maker by trade........suck at math too, but shit, almost 25K posts in a single year. WTF? A red flag that somebody is a social oddball.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::gay: Just sayin'

Nobody takes the OCD professional sock puppets seriously on here........

nah.....a lemonade maker by trade........suck at math too, but shit, almost 25K posts in a single year. WTF? A red flag that somebody is a social oddball.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::gay: Just sayin'

That's 59 posts a day. Now tell me he's not a lonely gay Jewish boy in Germany.

sIcK

3 bullet casings found close to browns body

evidence the distance between the two which was much MUCH less then 148 feet
I just assumed Wilson was pursing the fleeing teen firing away at him.. missing the shots when he was far away, causing the boy to turn.. and then as they came together he started hitting him ... and finally was close enough to shoot him in the head for the coup de grace.

brown traveled back at least as far back to where

officer Wilson fired three rounds

witnesses say Wilson was never closer then 25 ft

meaning brown forced the cop to retreat at least 35-40 ft

Have you seen a psychologist about your problem?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Ahhh, the ugly one rears his head again.

incorrect go try again math guy

--LOL

did you watch the video? Yes , or no?

there is no need to watch the video

when the numbers are that far off

bullet casings and the dead body

are much MUCH closer then 148 ft

to continue to claim that distance requires

ignorance of the facts

or an intentional lie to

continue to stir the pot
Nope. It's simple math, unless of course at least one lie was spoken by Wilson. Think harder, you may just get it.

incorrect go try again math guy

--LOL

did you watch the video? Yes , or no?

there is no need to watch the video

when the numbers are that far off

bullet casings and the dead body

are much MUCH closer then 148 ft

to continue to claim that distance requires

ignorance of the facts

or an intentional lie to

continue to stir the pot
Nope. It's simple math, unless of course at least one lie was spoken by Wilson. Think harder, you may just get it.

you math and reasoning are incorrect

Forum List

Back