there is no need to watch the video

when the numbers are that far off

bullet casings and the dead body

are much MUCH closer then 148 ft

to continue to claim that distance requires

ignorance of the facts

or an intentional lie to

continue to stir the pot
Nope. It's simple math, unless of course at least one lie was spoken by Wilson. Think harder, you may just get it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
We all got it. The GJ, the DA and everyone that doesn't have his head up Sharpton's ass, or Sharpton in his. But we're not here to discuss your sex life.

It's really simple to measure the distance, and quite accurately:

Those who measured started at the fire-hydrant that was near the police car from which officer Wilson fired the deadly shots:

Photo1.jpg

Distance from the driver's side door (when officer Wilson claims he fired the shots) to the fire hydrant: 17 feet.

Distance from the fire hydrant to the spot where Michael Brown was standing when he was shot: 131 feet.

131 +17 = 148.

Now, there is an angle involved between the cop car and the hydrant, which means that actual distance of 17 feet, calculated as a straight line, will be somewhat less, maybe one third less. So, the true distance may be 140 to 141 feet. The angle represented by the yellow line looks to be about 35 degrees to the plain, if you consider the straight path of the sidewalk next to the hydrant to be the plain.

The police report says 35 feet. And a police officer said TWICE in a press conference that the distance was 35 feet:

(1:13 and 6:01)

35 feet and 148 are nowhere close to each other in terms of distance. 148 feet = 49 yards, or just about one-half of a football field.

The film clearly documents the start and end points, and they can be confirmed by police photos and photos shot by witnesses on that day.

35 feet could be an argument for immediate danger for a police officer. But 148 feet? No way.

Why did the Ferguson police lie about this detail?

And if the Ferguson police have lied about this, then we must ask what else they have lied about?

You know, sometimes it's all about simple math. The Ferguson police can lie for a while, but they cannot change geography and they cannot undo so many photos and videos.

Discuss.

Does a suspected perpetrator who is 148 feet away from an officer represent a danger to that officer's life?

How far away was Randy Weavers wife when they put one in her head holding a baby?

-Geaux

incorrect go try again math guy

--LOL

did you watch the video? Yes , or no?

ignorance of the facts

or an intentional lie to

continue to stir the pot
Nope. It's simple math, unless of course at least one lie was spoken by Wilson. Think harder, you may just get it.

We all got it. The GJ, the DA and everyone that doesn't have his head up Sharpton's ass, or Sharpton in his. But we're not here to discuss your sex life.

imagine how the the initiative to have all cops fitted with camcorders

will kill the racist trade

the trade relies heavily on made up "media evidence"

--LOL

--LOL

ignorance of the facts

or an intentional lie to

continue to stir the pot

you math and reasoning are incorrect
Nope. And you are still missing the main point.

I am glad that this thread is getting a lot of activity.

But there was a point under the surface that practically everyone has missed.

I am going to give it one more day to see who can figure it out.

Again, to recapitulate:

people went and measured the distance from the fire hydrant that was 17 feet away from an on about a 35 degree angle to the plain from the PASSENGER SIDE DOOR of the police car from where officer Wilson claims to have shot. They measured from that point to the point where Michael Brown fell dead on the ground because of gunshot wounds. From that fire hydrant, with a walking machine that measures distance, they measured 131 feet. The distance from the fire hydrant to the PASSENGER SIDE DOOR of the police car is 17 feet, but at an angle. 131 + 17 = 148, minus probably 6-7 feet to account for the angle, makes very likely, 141 feet, somewhat short of half a football field. You can also google in the two addresses and a distance will also be shown that is decisively larger than 35 feet.

The Ferguson Police Department, in it's first major press conference over the shooting, said TWICE within six minutes that the distance between the police officer and the perpetrator (and I also wrote on this thread the Michael Brown was indeed a perpetrator, he was no angel) was 35 feet. And yet, officer Wilson claimed that he shot from the PASSENGER SIDE DOOR of that police care. This is the critical point to remember.

35 and 148 or 141 are, of course, not the same number.

It is simple math, folks.

One member mentioned the exact type of gun used and many mentioned that it is practically impossible to get off one perfect shot to the head, let alone two, with this kind of semi-automatic pistol. Though it is theoretically possibly, I don't disagree with those members about their claims. I too would find it statistically very hard to get in a perfect shot at 141 feet with a short range pistol.

So, what is the point I have been trying to make the entire time that so many people have missed over and over and over again?

Let's see who figures it out.
If you think something important is being missed, try telling Eric Holder. I'm sure he has a public email. Let us know how that goes!

--LOL

ignorance of the facts

or an intentional lie to

continue to stir the pot

no, you are... if you were as smart as you pretend to be you'd figure that out... ;)

"What is so remarkable is they might as well have come out with a flying saucer attached to all of their heads in solidarity of Michael Brown being transported to Venus on a flying saucer, because that happened as much as [hands up] happened," he said, adding that claims made by Brown's friend, Dorian Johnson, alleging that Brown had his hands up at the time of the shooting conflicted with other witness testimony. "They are using his accomplice in the robbery that was with him at the time, who also claimed that Michael Brown was shot in the back. And for some reason the media attaches to these narratives that will stir up further protests."

Joe Scarborough Slams Coverage Of Michael Brown Shooting

--LOL

ignorance of the facts

or an intentional lie to

continue to stir the pot

no, you are... if you were as smart as you pretend to be you'd figure that out... ;)

"What is so remarkable is they might as well have come out with a flying saucer attached to all of their heads in solidarity of Michael Brown being transported to Venus on a flying saucer, because that happened as much as [hands up] happened," he said, adding that claims made by Brown's friend, Dorian Johnson, alleging that Brown had his hands up at the time of the shooting conflicted with other witness testimony. "They are using his accomplice in the robbery that was with him at the time, who also claimed that Michael Brown was shot in the back. And for some reason the media attaches to these narratives that will stir up further protests."

JS has been a part of the problem so long nothing he says has any cred.

He is probably the only person that could make me thing Brown was right simply by saying Brown was wrong.

ignorance of the facts

or an intentional lie to

continue to stir the pot

JS has been a part of the problem so long nothing he says has any cred.

He is probably the only person that could make me thing Brown was right simply by saying Brown was wrong.

uh huh...well, there goes your 'cred'..

--LOL

ignorance of the facts

or an intentional lie to

continue to stir the pot

We are doing such a grave disservice to police officers in this country by pushing a narrative that they are just going around looking to shoot and kill black people. Somebody needs to tell me why Michael Brown has been chosen as the face of black oppression.

I see actually a reverse of what happened in Trayvon, where right-wingers clinged [sic] to this nasty, thuggish guy, that chased a young black man through a neighborhood simply because he was black. Trayvon was guilty of walking while being black, and my right-wing, nut-job friends all embraced George Zimmerman, a thug ...

There are so many great people to embrace as heroes in the black community, that deciding you're going to embrace a guy that knocked over a convenience store, and then, according to grand jury testimony, acting in ways that would get my children shot on Staten Island or in Queens or in Brooklyn, that's your hero? That's the reason you want to burn down black businesses? ... That's why you want to block African-American commuters with five children going to work in the Bay Area and get them fired? Really? This is your mission in life?

It's obvious the officer chased him and killed him. He could have just let him go and called for backup if he believed it was a life threatening situation. The officer is in the wrong; he handled the situation very badly, and that is why there is so much controversy and why he has ruined his career.

Why would a police officer allow a suspect to leave the area when the suspect has not only assaulted a police officer, but shown himself to be capable of committing violent acts against another person? Had he allowed the suspect to leave the area, and an innocent person was assaulted by the suspect, There would be howls for the officer's head and claims he was deficient in his duty. No, once someone gets violent, they are not allowed to leave the area just because dealing with him/her might be problematic.

It's obvious the officer chased him and killed him. He could have just let him go and called for backup if he believed it was a life threatening situation. The officer is in the wrong; he handled the situation very badly, and that is why there is so much controversy and why he has ruined his career.

A police officer doesn't let someone who has assaulted him go....someone that has proven himself to be aggressive, dangerous and has been wounded...that doesn't happen in the real world...

This incident has proven one thing to me , a great deal of people are too stupid to allow to breed.

I mean seriously "He should have just let him go?"
Let's say it was your 19 year old brother. Should he just let him go? Or should he chase after you brother then kill him in the street?

When are officers ever trained to "let someone go" after they have assaulted a police officer?

Epilogue on this story is..........when you are moving forward and a cop says "Stop" and you don't.........you're gonna get your hat knocked off.:2up:

All the rest is drivel and whining.:coffee:

That is, however, not what the law says. Are you not for the rule of law?

fAiL s0n........Miz law allows the use of deadly force by any cop if a felony is being committed against him.:oops-28:

Shooting a perp in the back is not allowed. If he turns around to stop and is unarmed, he is therefore not rushing a cop. What part of common sense do you not understand, SON?

That, however, is not what happened in this case.

ignorance of the facts

or an intentional lie to

continue to stir the pot

We are doing such a grave disservice to police officers in this country by pushing a narrative that they are just going around looking to shoot and kill black people. Somebody needs to tell me why Michael Brown has been chosen as the face of black oppression.

I see actually a reverse of what happened in Trayvon, where right-wingers clinged [sic] to this nasty, thuggish guy, that chased a young black man through a neighborhood simply because he was black. Trayvon was guilty of walking while being black, and my right-wing, nut-job friends all embraced George Zimmerman, a thug ...

There are so many great people to embrace as heroes in the black community, that deciding you're going to embrace a guy that knocked over a convenience store, and then, according to grand jury testimony, acting in ways that would get my children shot on Staten Island or in Queens or in Brooklyn, that's your hero? That's the reason you want to burn down black businesses? ... That's why you want to block African-American commuters with five children going to work in the Bay Area and get them fired? Really? This is your mission in life?
Um.

Who is saying that cops are going around looking to shoot black people?

Charles Barkley Calls Ferguson Looters 'Scumbags,' Talks Grand Jury Decision

"I'm not saying who's right or wrong, I'm just hearing the true story that came out of the grand jury investigation," he said. "We have to be really careful with the cops, man, because if it wasn't for the cops we'd be living in the Wild Wild West in our neighborhoods. I think we can't pick out certain incidents that don't go our way and act like the cops are all bad. I hate when we do that. Think about it: Do you know how bad some of these neighborhoods would be if it wasn't for the cops?"

The 51-year-old Alabama native also criticized the media for the way it presented the story.

"I can’t believe anything I hear on television anymore ... that’s why I don’t like talking about race issues with the media because they love this stuff," he said. "Controversy sells, unfortunately. It's just an awful situation. A young kid got killed. We shouldn't just jump to conclusions on cops ... [The media] shouldn't do that. They don't jump to conclusions when black people kill each other."

Barkley also called looters "scumbags" and said the action was pointless.

"It's no excuse for people to go out there burning down people's businesses, burning down police cars. That serves no purpose. That serves no purpose whatsoever."

Last year, Barkley made headlines after he said he agreed with the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial during an interview on CNBC. Zimmerman was acquitted for the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. Barkley said Zimmerman was wrong to racially profile Martin, but he criticized the media for its handling of the issue.

"I don't like when race gets out in the media because ... I don't think the media has clean hands," he said.

Charles Barkley Calls Ferguson Looters Scumbags Talks Grand Jury Decision

:clap2:

It is obvious you have no clue what happened. I am thankful the Grand Jury saw ALL the evidence, heard ALL the testimony and people that just make crap up were not weighed heavily.

It is obvious you have no clue what happened. I am thankful the Grand Jury saw ALL the evidence, heard ALL the testimony and people that just make crap up were not weighed heavily.
And you have a degree in law enforcement and have been a police officer for how long?

Charles Barkley Calls Ferguson Looters 'Scumbags,' Talks Grand Jury Decision

"I'm not saying who's right or wrong, I'm just hearing the true story that came out of the grand jury investigation," he said. "We have to be really careful with the cops, man, because if it wasn't for the cops we'd be living in the Wild Wild West in our neighborhoods. I think we can't pick out certain incidents that don't go our way and act like the cops are all bad. I hate when we do that. Think about it: Do you know how bad some of these neighborhoods would be if it wasn't for the cops?"

The 51-year-old Alabama native also criticized the media for the way it presented the story.

"I can’t believe anything I hear on television anymore ... that’s why I don’t like talking about race issues with the media because they love this stuff," he said. "Controversy sells, unfortunately. It's just an awful situation. A young kid got killed. We shouldn't just jump to conclusions on cops ... [The media] shouldn't do that. They don't jump to conclusions when black people kill each other."

Barkley also called looters "scumbags" and said the action was pointless.

"It's no excuse for people to go out there burning down people's businesses, burning down police cars. That serves no purpose. That serves no purpose whatsoever."

Last year, Barkley made headlines after he said he agreed with the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial during an interview on CNBC. Zimmerman was acquitted for the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. Barkley said Zimmerman was wrong to racially profile Martin, but he criticized the media for its handling of the issue.

"I don't like when race gets out in the media because ... I don't think the media has clean hands," he said.

Charles Barkley Calls Ferguson Looters Scumbags Talks Grand Jury Decision

:clap2:
Charles Barkley? We're supposed to take him seriously?

A police officer doesn't let someone who has assaulted him go....someone that has proven himself to be aggressive, dangerous and has been wounded...that doesn't happen in the real world...

This incident has proven one thing to me , a great deal of people are too stupid to allow to breed.

I mean seriously "He should have just let him go?"
Let's say it was your 19 year old brother. Should he just let him go? Or should he chase after you brother then kill him in the street?

When are officers ever trained to "let someone go" after they have assaulted a police officer?
They are not trained to allow people to live. That was my point.

Forum List

Back