Michael Brown was 148 feet from Wilson as he was shot to death

Let's say it was your 19 year old brother. Should he just let him go? Or should he chase after you brother then kill him in the street?

When are officers ever trained to "let someone go" after they have assaulted a police officer?
They are not trained to allow people to live. That was my point.

How can you maintain that when they are trained to only use their weapons in specific circumstances? Every cop that shoots someone goes on administrative leave until an investigation clears them, thus giving them great incentive to NOT shoot, much less kill, anyone. If you observe them for any period of time, you will realize that they are doing everything possible to end every potential confrontation peacefully.
That was not the case in this incident, now was it?

When a citizen is not "obedient" he's a dead man if the cop(s) can't easily handle him, that about cover it?

Mike wasn't shot for not being obedient , come on. You yourself have admitted you can see why he was shot.
I didn't say "for not being" I said when.. the citizen is not "obedient." The officer told him to freeze he didn't. If he was "obedient" Mike Brown would be alive right? I should think that is obvious.

This incident has proven one thing to me , a great deal of people are too stupid to allow to breed.

I mean seriously "He should have just let him go?"
Let's say it was your 19 year old brother. Should he just let him go? Or should he chase after you brother then kill him in the street?

When are officers ever trained to "let someone go" after they have assaulted a police officer?

How can you maintain that when they are trained to only use their weapons in specific circumstances? Every cop that shoots someone goes on administrative leave until an investigation clears them, thus giving them great incentive to NOT shoot, much less kill, anyone. If you observe them for any period of time, you will realize that they are doing everything possible to end every potential confrontation peacefully.

When a citizen is not "obedient" he's a dead man if the cop(s) can't easily handle him, that about cover it?

If by "obedient" you mean "don't attack cops when they tell you to stop" then yeah, I'd say you're at risk for a good shooting.

Well, what were the circumstances? A robbery suspect assaults a police officer, tries to steal (and presumably use) his weapon, then turns and charges the officer a second time. I can see how that set of circumstances could be ruled an acceptable time to use a firearm. Apparently the grand jury agreed.
He was told to get off the street. He did not obey. That led to the escalation of the cop calling it in, backing up his patrol car to block the kid from "getting away." The kid again disobeyed by pushing the cops door shut. Then tried to stop the cop from pulling his gun to force him to obey. Then ran.. in disobedience. Then charged and refused to obey the order to stop charging. Thus obedience is the issue at hand. Every order given this boy resulted in "escalation." Why? I dunno some folks don't like to be told what they can and can't do.

I'd say this guy has a good chance of getting shot:

"Wilson drove off and then drove back to speak to them, at which point Brown suddenly punched him and they got into a struggle as he tried to get out of his police SUV, the testimony said.

"The officer said he reached for his gun and said: ‘Stop I’m going to shoot’. In response, Brown told him: ‘You’re too much of a f****** p**** to shoot me’."

"
Recalling the moment he killed Brown, Wilson said: 'I was yelling at him to stop and get on the ground. He kept running and then he stopped in this area somewhere.

'When he stopped he turned, looked at me, made a grunting noise and had the most intense aggressive face I’ve ever seen on a person.

'When he looked at me he then did like the hop...you know when people do to start running. And he started running at me. During his first stride he took his right hand and put it under his shirt and into his waistband."

Read more: Grand jury evidence reveals Michael Brown taunted Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson Daily Mail Online

If by "obedient" you mean "don't attack cops when they tell you to stop" then yeah, I'd say you're at risk for a good shooting.
Ayup. His disobedience started out as minor disobedience and quickly escalated. Anger can do that to a guy. Some would call it rage.

"And I ordered him to stop and get on the ground again. He didn’t.
'I fired, a, multiple shots. After I fired the multiple shots I paused for a second, yelled at him to get on the ground again, he was still in the same state.

'Still charging hands, still in his waistband, still hadn’t slowed down. I fired another set of shots. Same thing, still running at me, hadn’t slowed down, hands still in his waistband.

'He gets about eight to ten feet away, he’s still coming at me in the same way. One of those, however many of them, hit him in the head, and he went down right there.

'When he went down his hand was still under his, his right hand was still under his body, looked like it was still in his waistband. I never touched him.'

Read more: Grand jury evidence reveals Michael Brown taunted Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson Daily Mail Online

Sounds like the world is a better place without the puke.

"Wilson drove off and then drove back to speak to them, at which point Brown suddenly punched him and they got into a struggle as he tried to get out of his police SUV, the testimony said.

"The officer said he reached for his gun and said: ‘Stop I’m going to shoot’. In response, Brown told him: ‘You’re too much of a f****** p**** to shoot me’."

"
Recalling the moment he killed Brown, Wilson said: 'I was yelling at him to stop and get on the ground. He kept running and then he stopped in this area somewhere.

'When he stopped he turned, looked at me, made a grunting noise and had the most intense aggressive face I’ve ever seen on a person.

'When he looked at me he then did like the hop...you know when people do to start running. And he started running at me. During his first stride he took his right hand and put it under his shirt and into his waistband."

Well, imagine that!
Another punk shot trying to pull up his pants in order to run.

Ayup. His disobedience started out as minor disobedience and quickly escalated. Anger can do that to a guy. Some would call it rage.
Black rage.

Doesn't fly as a defense, though it has been tried.

"

Ayup that's rage at being told what to do. Stupid huh? The waistband thing was clearly to hold his pants up.

"

'When he stopped he turned, looked at me, made a grunting noise and had the most intense aggressive face I’ve ever seen on a person."

The guy should never have been a cop to begin with.

'I fired, a, multiple shots. After I fired the multiple shots I paused for a second, yelled at him to get on the ground again, he was still in the same state.

'Still charging hands, still in his waistband, still hadn’t slowed down. I fired another set of shots. Same thing, still running at me, hadn’t slowed down, hands still in his waistband.

'He gets about eight to ten feet away, he’s still coming at me in the same way. One of those, however many of them, hit him in the head, and he went down right there.

'When he went down his hand was still under his, his right hand was still under his body, looked like it was still in his waistband. I never touched him.'

I disagree.

"

'When he stopped he turned, looked at me, made a grunting noise and had the most intense aggressive face I’ve ever seen on a person."

The guy should never have been a cop to begin with.
Crossing guard maybe?

The Stupidly Simple Science That Contradicts Darren Wilson's Testimony

(@ :05) If you look at the autopsy photos, you can see that he was shot at least 6 times, and they don't say exactly 6 times, they say at least, 6 times. This is important, because if you look at it, the sequence of the shots are very well aligned. That's hard to do if someone is charging at you.

Excellent point. The bullet wounds being aligned like that means he was practically stationary when he was shot, maybe staggering a little forward if anything.

Horseshit. When someone is coming towards you, they are coming in a direct line, and they are getting closer with each step, so the bullets will hit consecutively and be VERY well aligned along the same line.

Wilson is slowly moving the gun as he fires. The ONLY way to get a perfect pattern like that is if the person wasn't moving much. Two and three shots close together just would not happen otherwise as the angle would change considerably even if moving in the same direction.

(@ :05) If you look at the autopsy photos, you can see that he was shot at least 6 times, and they don't say exactly 6 times, they say at least, 6 times. This is important, because if you look at it, the sequence of the shots are very well aligned. That's hard to do if someone is charging at you.

Excellent point. The bullet wounds being aligned like that means he was practically stationary when he was shot, maybe staggering a little forward if anything.

That's not what forensics found.

Forensics did not conclude he was charging as this proves he wasn't.

Horseshit. When someone is coming towards you, they are coming in a direct line, and they are getting closer with each step, so the bullets will hit consecutively and be VERY well aligned along the same line.

Wilson is slowly moving the gun as he fires. The ONLY way to get a perfect pattern like that is if the person wasn't moving much. Two and three shots close together just would not happen otherwise as the angle would change considerably even if moving in the same direction.

Random events typically result in recognizable patterns. Sometimes people make smiley faces on accident. Sometimes straight lines. Sometimes boobs.

I disagree.

Yes, we need more burglars and violent assholes who attack cops in the world.

Can never have too many.

That's not what forensics found.

Forensics did not conclude he was charging as this proves he wasn't.

No it doesn't.

And the witnesses confirmed the account.

Grand jury found there was no wrong doing on the part of the cop.

This is good example of the type of kids this generation of parents are raising...kids with no respect for anyone, including law enforcement. This time it got one of them killed.

What part of a cop has a duty to chase a fleeing felon confuses you?
None. What part of my statements make you think I'm confused?

I don't think you're confused, I think youre simply being dishonest here Mike.

It's one thing to be a Luddly and just be stupid, but you're not stupid, you are WILLFULLY ignoring the facts here. As such, this will be my last response to you on the topic.
SmarterThanTheAverageBear, name one fact that I ignored. There are two stories at play here. One is that the kid was a POS that got what he deserved. The other is that we as a society have decided that gunning down POS kids in the street is an acceptable punishment.

This kid was not shot as punishment. He was shot to prevent a second assault on a police officer.

THAT is what you are being dishonest about. Wilson didn't shoot him for committing a crime, he didn't shoot him for being a thug he didn't eve shoot him to prevent his escape (read the testimony Wilson says his initial goal was just keep site of him for 30 seconds while back up arrives) and by the way legally he could have jumped out and shot the kid in the back. He was a fleeing felon, that is unquestioned. But he didn't , instead he ONLY fired when the kid who frankly had already kicked his ass, charged at him. And he was yelling get down the whole time , stopped firing once when it seemed Brown was complying and then only resumed firing when Brown charged again.

Damn right, he fired until the kid stopped charging. Brown could have chosen to stop charging at any time but didn't until he was dead.

His intent was to kill Wilson, that is clear.
It's not clear to me from evidence provided that there were no shots fired after the initial shot and that the officer waited to shoot again until after the kid had turned back to charge the officer. I've not seen clear facts that lead to that conclusion. It's a part of the story that seems fuzzy even from the testimony that is on the cop's side.

Have you seen "clear facts" that lead you to believe this?

You say, "this kid was not shot as punishment. He was shot to prevent a second assault on a police officer." I agree with that statement 100%. Then you follow with "THAT is what you are being dishonest about." Uhmmm I agree with you 100% Thus you are probably miss-reading something I said. My issue isn't with the first 10 shots, it's with the last two to the head.

Do you believe that the last two shots to the head were from 50 yards away? A head is a very small target from that distance.

None. What part of my statements make you think I'm confused?

I don't think you're confused, I think youre simply being dishonest here Mike.

It's one thing to be a Luddly and just be stupid, but you're not stupid, you are WILLFULLY ignoring the facts here. As such, this will be my last response to you on the topic.
SmarterThanTheAverageBear, name one fact that I ignored. There are two stories at play here. One is that the kid was a POS that got what he deserved. The other is that we as a society have decided that gunning down POS kids in the street is an acceptable punishment.

This kid was not shot as punishment. He was shot to prevent a second assault on a police officer.

THAT is what you are being dishonest about. Wilson didn't shoot him for committing a crime, he didn't shoot him for being a thug he didn't eve shoot him to prevent his escape (read the testimony Wilson says his initial goal was just keep site of him for 30 seconds while back up arrives) and by the way legally he could have jumped out and shot the kid in the back. He was a fleeing felon, that is unquestioned. But he didn't , instead he ONLY fired when the kid who frankly had already kicked his ass, charged at him. And he was yelling get down the whole time , stopped firing once when it seemed Brown was complying and then only resumed firing when Brown charged again.

Damn right, he fired until the kid stopped charging. Brown could have chosen to stop charging at any time but didn't until he was dead.

His intent was to kill Wilson, that is clear.
It's not clear to me from evidence provided that there were no shots fired after the initial shot and that the officer waited to shoot again until after the kid had turned back to charge the officer. I've not seen clear facts that lead to that conclusion. It's a part of the story that seems fuzzy even from the testimony that is on the cop's side.

Have you seen "clear facts" that lead you to believe this?

You say, "this kid was not shot as punishment. He was shot to prevent a second assault on a police officer." I agree with that statement 100%. Then you follow with "THAT is what you are being dishonest about." Uhmmm I agree with you 100% Thus you are probably miss-reading something I said. My issue isn't with the first 10 shots, it's with the last two to the head.

Do you believe that the last two shots to the head were from 50 yards away? A head is a very small target from that distance.

Nobody said they were.

I disagree.

Yes, we need more burglars and violent assholes who attack cops in the world.

Can never have too many.
I'd rather deal with a Mike Brown type than an Harry Reid type. At least when Mike Brown goes to screw you over you have legal recourse.

Forum List

Back