Michael Brown was 148 feet from Wilson as he was shot to death

Speaking of "straw-man" arguments.. The teen-ager WAS UNARMED AND ON FOOT. The COP was IN A SPORT UTILITY VEHICLE EQUIPPED WITH A RADIO. Saying he had no choice but to kill the UNARMED TEEN IS LUDICROUS.

Being taught to shoot center mass IS THE SAME AS BEING TAUGHT TO KILL. What possible other outcome are you expecting?

You are expecting me to agree that the ARMED COP IN THE SUV IS THE VICTIM THAT HAD TO DEFEND HIMSELF OR DIE?

Yes!
Eggzactly. And if an ARMED COP IN AN SUV IS A VICTIM THAT HAS TO DEFEND HIMSELF OR DIE FROM AN UNARMED TEEN, then that's not the type of person that we should have policing the streets. Policing the streets does not mean putting unarmed teens in pine boxes.

Putting unarmed 6' 4" 350 pound young men that attempt to take your gun from you so they can put you in a pine box is reason enough to return the favor.
What makes you think this teen wanted to kill this cop? The tiny little raspberry on his rosy red cheek? Please tell me you haven't killed everyone that gave you a little love tap raspberry.

I suggest that the next time you see a police officer that you pop him in the face and try to take his gun away from him. Let me know how that works out for you. (if you are able)
Huh?

You think Brown just "popped" Wilson for "no reason whatsoever?"

Were you born stupid?

In this case, the law justified what Wilson did.

Incorrect. The law decided there was not enough evidence to support an indictment. That is not the same as justifying it.

Yep... Same Thing!
You can't prove a positive with a negative... rolls eyes...

If there was not enough evidence to support an indictment then Wilson's actions were justified under the law. It has nothing to do with proving positives with negatives because we have no way of knowing what positives or negatives are here. Objectivity means we can't assume what is positive or negative based on our assumptions, but we must remain focused on facts and evidence. There was a grand jury of 23 people and 12 were needed for an indictment. The jury was comprised of blacks and whites, there was nothing specious about the jury whatsoever. They heard ALL the evidence, even things that you and I haven't heard. They concluded that Wilson acted within the law. That justifies his actions under the law. End of debate--full stop.

Incorrect. The law decided there was not enough evidence to support an indictment. That is not the same as justifying it.

Yep... Same Thing!

If there was not enough evidence to support an indictment then Wilson's actions were justified under the law. It has nothing to do with proving positives with negatives because we have no way of knowing what positives or negatives are here. Objectivity means we can't assume what is positive or negative based on our assumptions, but we must remain focused on facts and evidence. There was a grand jury of 23 people and 12 were needed for an indictment. The jury was comprised of blacks and whites, there was nothing specious about the jury whatsoever. They heard ALL the evidence, even things that you and I haven't heard. They concluded that Wilson acted within the law. That justifies his actions under the law. End of debate--full stop.
Acting within the law is not justification for an action. I'm gonna guess you don't know what justify means.

What makes you think this teen wanted to kill this cop? The tiny little raspberry on his rosy red cheek? Please tell me you haven't killed everyone that gave you a little love tap raspberry.

So your defense of assault on a police officer is now a "love tap?"

LMFAO... You just keep getting more and more stupid!

Yep... Same Thing!

Acting within the law is not justification for the law. I'm gonna guess you don't know what justify means.

Acting within the law means your act is justified by the law.
Sorry you can't spin that into something else.

Yep... Same Thing!

Acting within the law is not justification for the law. I'm gonna guess you don't know what justify means.

Acting within the law means your act is justified by the law.
Sorry you can't spin that into something else.
NO DUMB ASS. Acting within the law is not justification. But yes, I can see that you are a typical POS demorat who does not understand responsibility, honor, duty, or even common decency.

Eggzactly. And if an ARMED COP IN AN SUV IS A VICTIM THAT HAS TO DEFEND HIMSELF OR DIE FROM AN UNARMED TEEN, then that's not the type of person that we should have policing the streets. Policing the streets does not mean putting unarmed teens in pine boxes.

Putting unarmed 6' 4" 350 pound young men that attempt to take your gun from you so they can put you in a pine box is reason enough to return the favor.

I suggest that the next time you see a police officer that you pop him in the face and try to take his gun away from him. Let me know how that works out for you. (if you are able)
Huh?

Were you born stupid?

No, but apparently you were. When a cop says get out of the middle of the street and use the sidewalk, most people would do that instead of popping the cop and going for his gun.

Defense? WTF are you talking about defense. It was a love tap. Look at the guy's injury. You want a tissue for that red mark? You want mommy to give it a kiss and make it feel better?

Huh?

Were you born stupid?

Brown had just robbed the mini mart, HE probably thought the Cop was backing up to arrest him. Slamming the door on Wilson pretty much stays in line with what I saw in the video of Brown grabbing the little guy by the collar and shoving him. havnt you ever seen a bully before? if youve been around, you can spot the body language very easy. Brown thought he was a baddass.

Huh?

Were you born stupid?

Brown had just robbed the mini mart, HE probably thought the Cop was backing up to arrest him. Slamming the door on Wilson pretty much stays in line with what I saw in the video of Brown grabbing the little guy by the collar and shoving him. havnt you ever seen a bully before? if youve been around, you can spot the body language very easy. Brown thought he was a baddass.
Correct.

Then the cop reached for his gun.

Huh?

Were you born stupid?

Correct.

Your trolling is getting boring.

Defense? WTF are you talking about defense. It was a love tap. Look at the guy's injury. You want a tissue for that red mark? You want mommy to give it a kiss and make it feel better?

Why don't you to give a cop a 'love tap' and tell me what he did. I'm waiting.

No, I am fine with the outcome and so was the grand jury. Mr. Brown won't be administering any more "love taps" on cops in the future, and that's a good thing. It's just extremely unfortunate you want to cling to some "cause" of finding someone else to blame for Brown's death. The instant Brown assaulted Wilson, he became responsible for his own death. The community (society) both black and white, liberal or conservative, should be able to come together and have a conversation about the things which cause behavior like that of Mr. Brown in young black men. Sadly, we have not evolved enough to do that.

Why don't you to give a cop a 'love tap' and tell me what he did. I'm waiting.

I'm a former military cop. My wife gave me a love tap at 0530 , so I put her in cuffs.

Most cops don't make arrests of "dangerous thugs" by themselves. That's why back up exists.

so you admit

that Brown was a dangerous thug

--LOL
No. But if that is what the cop thought, and his subsequent actions showed that he did, he should have waited for back up.

PS stupid, he robbed a store, assaulted a store owner, and then assaulted and battered a police officer . Brown WAS a criminal (aka thug)

with all those facts

some still can not admit that brown was a thug

incredible

See more information needed. Not really clear what happened is it? There are a number of very "plausible" scenarios for the last shots. Either way does not matter the law is clear the cop unloads 12 bullets at an unarmed scary looking teen and goes skate free cause he was scared. Citizen does that.. and they go to jail, directly to jail..

Except we know that's not true, see George Zimmerman , among others.

And I think Zimmerman deserved to go jail MUCH more than WIlson did.

PS , the Grand Jury had that "much more information" that frankly you aren't entitled to.
ok... true...

Odd then that self defense now means scared and/or too proud to let someone run off? No?

wrong again Mike

It had nothing to do with pride, that kid was doing his job. Our police are supposed to arrest bad guys, yes? Okay, yes. So his JOB was to get out there and aid in the arrest of Brown.

Did you even read his testimony? He clearly stated that his intent was simply to follow Brown so that he could direct backup to make an arrest. The kid pretty clearly knew he was no match for Brown.

Brown changed things when he turned around and charged Wilson.

Even after the fight in the car, Brown's probably still alive today if he had not turned around and charged Wilson.

I'm 100% serious, did you read the transcripts? I don't think you did, if you don't even know that detail. Oh you may have glanced at the evidence, but did you read it?

Wilson testified that he was going to follow Brown, that he thought backup would be on seen within 30 seconds or so (he didn't realize his shots fired call didn't go through)
What makes you think I didn't read em?

So barney gets out of his car to give chase with NO BACKUP after he's already shot up his car. Then barney get's so insulted by the teen coming back at him that he decides he better kill him cause he can't possibly turn around and put a car between him and the suspect before his friends arrive. Dude a dog knows to run when the big dog comes at him. We're talking about a fat kid that had to hold his pants up with one hand. All he needed to do was deflate the situation .. get the kid to calm down. Keep distance between him and the kid while help arrives.

Instead Barney decides to "stand his ground" and kill brown.

You know what I say to that?

Tough shit

If that kid is too stupid to know not to charge a man who has a gun, tough shit.

Exactly. No one is that stupid to charge a cop with a gun trained on them unless they are suicidal, and there is no reason to believe he was. That is why the 18 witnesses who did not say he was charging are correct.

Except we know that's not true, see George Zimmerman , among others.

And I think Zimmerman deserved to go jail MUCH more than WIlson did.

PS , the Grand Jury had that "much more information" that frankly you aren't entitled to.
ok... true...

Odd then that self defense now means scared and/or too proud to let someone run off? No?

wrong again Mike

It had nothing to do with pride, that kid was doing his job. Our police are supposed to arrest bad guys, yes? Okay, yes. So his JOB was to get out there and aid in the arrest of Brown.

Did you even read his testimony? He clearly stated that his intent was simply to follow Brown so that he could direct backup to make an arrest. The kid pretty clearly knew he was no match for Brown.

Even after the fight in the car, Brown's probably still alive today if he had not turned around and charged Wilson.

I'm 100% serious, did you read the transcripts? I don't think you did, if you don't even know that detail. Oh you may have glanced at the evidence, but did you read it?

Wilson testified that he was going to follow Brown, that he thought backup would be on seen within 30 seconds or so (he didn't realize his shots fired call didn't go through)

So barney gets out of his car to give chase with NO BACKUP after he's already shot up his car. Then barney get's so insulted by the teen coming back at him that he decides he better kill him cause he can't possibly turn around and put a car between him and the suspect before his friends arrive. Dude a dog knows to run when the big dog comes at him. We're talking about a fat kid that had to hold his pants up with one hand. All he needed to do was deflate the situation .. get the kid to calm down. Keep distance between him and the kid while help arrives.

Tough shit

If that kid is too stupid to know not to charge a man who has a gun, tough shit.

Exactly. No one is that stupid to charge a cop with a gun trained on them unless they are suicidal, and there is no reason to believe he was. That is why the 18 witnesses who did not say he was charging are correct.

And you've been a police officer for how long?

Those 18 witnesses were not believed because they evidence countered their testimony (IE they were lying)

ok... true...

wrong again Mike

Tough shit

And you've been a police officer for how long?

Those 18 witnesses were not believed because they evidence countered their testimony (IE they were lying)

Exactly what evidence? Exactly means include a link.

Huh?

Were you born stupid?

Correct.

If he didn't reach for his gun why did the teen try to stop the cop from shooting him?

Huh?

Were you born stupid?

Correct.

If he didn't reach for his gun why did the teen try to stop the cop from shooting him?

Of course he reached for his gun, after Brown hit him twice, are you suggesting Wilson didn't have a right to reach for the gun the PD issued him? Should he have gave Brown a bouquet of flowers instead?

You've grown tiresome on this topic Mike, at first it was funny, now you're just coming across as an idiot.

Forum List

Back