Michael Brown was 148 feet from Wilson as he was shot to death

Most cops don't make arrests of "dangerous thugs" by themselves. That's why back up exists.

Once again, for the mentally challenged, Wilson's intent was to wait for his backup to arrive before making an arrest. Brown changed the equation when he rushed Wilson

Most cops don't make arrests of "dangerous thugs" by themselves. That's why back up exists.

so you admit

that Brown was a dangerous thug

--LOL
No. But if that is what the cop thought, and his subsequent actions showed that he did, he should have waited for back up.

Did you even bother reading the testimony Ravi? He radioed for backup and then intended to follow Brown so that when backup arrived he'd know where Brown was

THAT is correct procedure

And BROWN changed that when he turned and charged Wilson. Why do you insist on leaving that part out

so you admit

that Brown was a dangerous thug

--LOL
No. But if that is what the cop thought, and his subsequent actions showed that he did, he should have waited for back up.

PS stupid, he robbed a store, assaulted a store owner, and then assaulted and battered a police officer . Brown WAS a criminal (aka thug)

ravi, just watch the interview i posted so you can understand the course of events.

you keep repeating assumptions based on misinformation...

We already know that lefties are NEVER interested in the truth.

No the fucking truth asshole is that no kid should be shot down in the street for stealing cigs and punching a cop.
Assault is a crime and the cop the ignorant thug was assaulting has every fucking right to defend himself. It is asshokes like you who perpetuates the culture that makes fucking idiots like Brown and his truly shity parents

tapatalk

Last edited:

No the fucking truth asshole is that no kid should be shot down in the street for stealing cigs and punching a cop.
Assault is a crime and the cop the ignorant thug was assaulting has every fucking right to defend himself. It is asshokes like you who perpetuates the culture that makes fucking idiots like Brown and his truly shity parents

tapatalk
Rough day over at stormfront for you, greek goo?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

tapatalk

Have you admitted your lie here?

tapatalk

No he has not. And he won't either.

tapatalk

No he has not. And he won't either.

The next liberal I see on this board post " I was wrong" or some variation of or admit that they lied

Will be the first

Dear, that's not stupid.

That's training. IF you fire, you fire until the threat is gone. Not until "okay that's enough"

And that is EXACTLY what wilson did. He fired until the kid stopped charging him, then the kid started charging again and Wilson resumed firing.

I said I never drew my weapon, I didn't say I've not been involved with investigating shootings.

Investigated a case once were a soldier killed his wife in their home. The wife also killed him.

Picture this.

Two average sized people, him dead of lead poisoning, her dead of strangulation.

Evidence proved that she shot him twice at 18' away, one in the stomach one in the leg. She hit again at around 10' away, this time in the chest.

She shot him again this time at point blank range right into the shoulder. He still got a hold of her and strangled her.

Bullets are not some magical device that stops an attacker.

And that is EXACTLY what Wilson did. He fired until the kid stopped charging him, then the kid started charging again and Wilson resumed firing.

yes exactly was witnesses reported

FED Int Witness 48
AYUP... but he did not charge first. Let's be honest about that. The cop came after him with his SUV, then after the fight at the SUV started by the cop... Brown runs off and again Wilson comes after him with gun drawn ready to kill him, but not ready to wait for backup, or willing to back up fast enough to keep distance between them.
All your assumptions IGNORE the fact Wilson called for back up and only followed Brown. But you claim other wise you moron.
bullshit.. he called it in... then backed up his car almost running them over and got in a fight instead of waiting.. then as the boys ran away told them on the radio that he had fired his weapon... then instead of waiting for backup he got out of his car and ran off after the fleeing teen.
Well of course our cops are taught to allow perps to get away, No one teaches them to chase them, no one teaches them to follow them or keep sight of them and of course no one teaches them to defend themselves. Remind us again how Wilson shot Brown from 148 feet again.
Huh? Cops are taught to hunt their prey down and kill them, unless then are armed then they are taught to proceed with caution. Wilson couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at 150 feet. The only reason he killed brown was brown got in point blank range.

Huh? Cops are taught to hunt their prey down and kill them, unless then are armed then they are taught to proceed with caution. Wilson couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at 150 feet. The only reason he killed brown was brown got in point blank range.

You've gone from being amusingly goofy to totally insane. Cops are certainly NOT taught to "hunt down prey and kill them." I would say that maybe you've watched too many movies, but even in the most "rogue cop vigilante" movies out there, it is NOT illustrated that this is normal cop training. Seriously... if THAT is what you believe cops are trained to do, no wonder you have such a burr in your saddle about cops!

Seek professional help, brah!

You've gone from being amusingly goofy to totally insane. Cops are certainly NOT taught to "hunt down prey and kill them." I would say that maybe you've watched too many movies, but even in the most "rogue cop vigilante" movies out there, it is NOT illustrated that this is normal cop training. Seriously... if THAT is what you believe cops are trained to do, no wonder you have such a burr in your saddle about cops!

LET-Targets-640_s640x427.jpg

What do you think shooting 12 shots at center mass at an "unarmed" suspect means?

Here's a good article about this issue. Apparently I'm not the only one that questions the issue of teaching cops to shoot to kill. Shooting center mass The dangers of denial

What do you think shooting 12 shots at center mass at an "unarmed" suspect means?

Here's a good article about this issue. Apparently I'm not the only one that questions the issue of teaching cops to shoot to kill. Shooting center mass The dangers of denial

Wait a minute, you said that cops are "trained to hunt down and kill their prey" and now you are talking about how cops are trained to use their firearms. One has nothing to do with the other. It's like this with a LOT of what you think man, you're all over the board with speculations and wild-ass assumptions which you can't support with any relative facts. Not only that, but you seem to jump from one false speculation to another without any consideration of reality. You've quite clearly gone off the deep end.

He was a criminal. Not that I believe your distances at all but he could have been 148 MILES away and he would still have deserved to die.

Maybe he deserved to be arrested and should have gotten a fair trial and a judgement. That's what the law says.

Do you not believe in the rule of law.

If he had put his hands up he would have been arrested and alive today. Stop the nonsense!

Wait a minute, you said that cops are "trained to hunt down and kill their prey" and now you are talking about how cops are trained to use their firearms. One has nothing to do with the other. It's like this with a LOT of what you think man, you're all over the board with speculations and wild-ass assumptions which you can't support with any relative facts. Not only that, but you seem to jump from one false speculation to another without any consideration of reality. You've quite clearly gone off the deep end.
Only a MORON would think teaching someone to shoot TWELVE SHOTS CENTER MASS ON AN UNARMED TEEN IS NOT TEACHING THEM TO HUNT DOWN AND KILL THEIR PREY.

Forum List

Back