Michael Brown was 148 feet from Wilson as he was shot to death

Dear, I really fear you have brain damage

But go ahead, explain to us in your own words what Wilson did specifically that you think is stupid.
Killed an unarmed man that was already collapsing from shots to his chest.

Dear, that's not stupid.

That's training. IF you fire, you fire until the threat is gone. Not until "okay that's enough"

And that is EXACTLY what wilson did. He fired until the kid stopped charging him, then the kid started charging again and Wilson resumed firing.

I said I never drew my weapon, I didn't say I've not been involved with investigating shootings.

Investigated a case once were a soldier killed his wife in their home. The wife also killed him.

Picture this.

Two average sized people, him dead of lead poisoning, her dead of strangulation.

Evidence proved that she shot him twice at 18' away, one in the stomach one in the leg. She hit again at around 10' away, this time in the chest.

She shot him again this time at point blank range right into the shoulder. He still got a hold of her and strangled her.

Bullets are not some magical device that stops an attacker.

And that is EXACTLY what Wilson did. He fired until the kid stopped charging him, then the kid started charging again and Wilson resumed firing.

yes exactly was witnesses reported

FED Int Witness 48
AYUP... but he did not charge first. Let's be honest about that. The cop came after him with his SUV, then after the fight at the SUV started by the cop... Brown runs off and again Wilson comes after him with gun drawn ready to kill him, but not ready to wait for backup, or willing to back up fast enough to keep distance between them.

Big line of bull, why was the fight through the window of the SUV if Wilson was the one attacking. You are making it up and if you think you are correct , then you are an ignorant nut job.
Cause wilson was in an uncontrollable rage after getting cursed at and ignored.... wilson tried to kill him with his suv, Mr. Brown nicely holds the cops door shut so the enraged white guy didn't get out of the car and embarass himself further, then the enraged cop says I'm gonna shoot you and reaches for his gun. Mr. Brown had no choice but to try to stop this cray cray white boy from killing someone.

I'm happy the cop "quit" and got stripped of his pension. IMO that is a good step toward the St. Louis PD reviewing their procedures.

we already know you're stupid and don't care about facts dear. No need to continually prove it.

Wilson didn't work for the St Louis PD.

Ummm..........the case is over. The grand jury decided......very few care at this point.................if it was 148 miles they wouldn't care.:up:

Most all of America has long moved on and past this sorry affair.........they are out shopping, decorating Christmas tree's and sipping on spiked egg nog.:D

Dear, that's not stupid.

That's training. IF you fire, you fire until the threat is gone. Not until "okay that's enough"

And that is EXACTLY what wilson did. He fired until the kid stopped charging him, then the kid started charging again and Wilson resumed firing.

I said I never drew my weapon, I didn't say I've not been involved with investigating shootings.

Investigated a case once were a soldier killed his wife in their home. The wife also killed him.

Picture this.

Two average sized people, him dead of lead poisoning, her dead of strangulation.

Evidence proved that she shot him twice at 18' away, one in the stomach one in the leg. She hit again at around 10' away, this time in the chest.

She shot him again this time at point blank range right into the shoulder. He still got a hold of her and strangled her.

And that is EXACTLY what Wilson did. He fired until the kid stopped charging him, then the kid started charging again and Wilson resumed firing.

FED Int Witness 48
AYUP... but he did not charge first. Let's be honest about that. The cop came after him with his SUV, then after the fight at the SUV started by the cop... Brown runs off and again Wilson comes after him with gun drawn ready to kill him, but not ready to wait for backup, or willing to back up fast enough to keep distance between them.

Big line of bull, why was the fight through the window of the SUV if Wilson was the one attacking. You are making it up and if you think you are correct , then you are an ignorant nut job.
Cause wilson was in an uncontrollable rage after getting cursed at and ignored.... wilson tried to kill him with his suv, Mr. Brown nicely holds the cops door shut so the enraged white guy didn't get out of the car and embarass himself further, then the enraged cop says I'm gonna shoot you and reaches for his gun. Mr. Brown had no choice but to try to stop this cray cray white boy from killing someone.

you are full of shit

Frankly, if Wilson was able to shoot him from 148 feet, I'm impressed ... 50 yards with a pistol is a hell of shot.

Dear, that's not stupid.

Picture this.

FED Int Witness 48

you are full of shit
You think Mike Brown thought differently?

FED Int Witness 48

you are full of shit

you are full of shit

you are full of shit

you are full of shit
you're a pussy

Dear, that's not stupid.

Picture this.

FED Int Witness 48

To bad you have no proof, it's your fantasy with no proof.

Dear, that's not stupid.

Picture this.

FED Int Witness 48

What part is fantasy? All I did was use writer's license with the facts.

FED Int Witness 48

What part is fantasy? All I did was use writer's license with the facts.

"Writer's license"? LOL!

Wilson was not in an uncontrollable rage, nothing suggests that. Brown was found to be doing more than hold the door shut. No proof Wilson said "I'm gonna shot you.".

The federal autopsy has been released now and it supports the officer. Why are you nutbags continuing to argue this?

Because the lefty k00ks are trying to make a point that nobody cares about..................they did it after Trayvon and what happened after? Dick. Same here.........America is so far past this now. The majority had seen this bad re-run movie before many times...........

But tell you what.......since the msm doesn't give a fuck about the other side of the story, I suggest whites who are not progressive PC whores take to wearing their own message and what the REAL message should be after this whole sorry ass affair.................

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/superman-man-of-steel-shield.jpg.html][/URL]

And still, no one has gotten the very simple mathematical point presented in the OP that can only lead to one logical conclusion. Almost 700 postings, bitching like schoolchildren, but very little cogent thought.

What a shame.

you did not even get the title of the youtube correct

which is

Mike Brown was killed over 130 feet away from Darren Wilson's SUV

not

which is an obvious falsehood given the facts of the case
Obviously you did not see the math in the OP. The youtube title is faulty.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

And still, no one has gotten the very simple mathematical point presented in the OP that can only lead to one logical conclusion. Almost 700 postings, bitching like schoolchildren, but very little cogent thought.

What a shame.

you did not even get the title of the youtube correct

which is

Mike Brown was killed over 130 feet away from Darren Wilson's SUV

not

which is an obvious falsehood given the facts of the case
Obviously you did not see the math in the OP. The youtube title is faulty.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

who cares about your math bro. Brown was not 148' from Wilson , he was 148' was from Wilson's SUV

and Mike , some masterful trolling up in here. LOL

Frankly, if Wilson was able to shoot him from 148 feet, I'm impressed ... 50 yards with a pistol is a hell of shot.

it is unlikely but it can happen

Police Officer in TX Shoots Suspect At 104 yds, Holding Horses, With Handgun -

Police Officer in TX Shoots Suspect At 104yds Holding Horses With Handgun - The Firearm Blog

That's not shooting .... that's luck.

Actually , it's stupid. No cop I have EVER heard of would attempt a 148' shot with a pistol on a residential street.

Forum List

Back