Michael Cohen: "Boss - I miss you so much!"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Lol - Trump sure tossed Mikey under the bus yesterday on Fox! :lol:

When are his sycophantic lapdogs gonna learn? Donald demands loyalty, but will NEVER return the favor!

You guys are so desperate. Lol

You must have missed the Fox interview and failed to hear the desperation and madness in Trump's voice.

Poor Rupert had to call in and shut it down - Even the kids at Fox-n-Friends looked nervous!

LoL indeed!

Fox & Friends Shuts Down Trump Interview as He Begins Attacking Mueller

fox-friends-trump-interview.jpg

The Trolls are out in full force today...must not have anything left in their arsenal...no more arrows in the quiver....no more hope of removing Trump from office....no more Obamaism.....It's over libs...Mueller ain't got shit...Trump will be our president for 7 more years!!!!!!

The Trolls are out in full force today...must not have anything left in their arsenal...no more arrows in the quiver....no more hope of removing Trump from office....no more Obamaism.....It's over libs...Mueller ain't got shit...Trump will be our president for 7 more years!!!!!!
All the good news is scaring them. Particularly, I imagine, on the talks with NK.

All the good news is scaring them. Particularly, I imagine, on the talks with NK.

You think Lil Kim is gonna give up his nukes? Me neither

It is an investigation not a fucking football game. Get over yourself.

Forum List

Back