Michael Moore: America must be cleansed of its white male privlege

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Michael Moore: America Must be “Cleansed” of its “White Male Privilege”
Far-left film maker Michael Moore called for America to be “cleansed” of its “white male privilege” during a speech in New York last night.

Well if this is true you fat sob, you should be the first to go, you should be the first to get rid of all that money you have, move out of the palace you have and live off that fat you have.

You hypocritical pos nobody even likes your fat ass accept those who are as clipped as you.

Far-left film maker Michael Moore called for America to be “cleansed” of its “white male privilege” during a speech in New York last night.

Well if this is true you fat sob, you should be the first to go, you should be the first to get rid of all that money you have, move out of the palace you have and live off that fat you have.

You hypocritical pos nobody even likes your fat ass accept those who are as clipped as you.

Nothing is more illogical and pathetic than phony and worthless and privileged rich white men advocating self destruction just to prove that they "care" about those who are even more worthless than they are.

Fine! Let's make sure that Michael Moore's white privilege is the first to go! Let's ship him to Liberia.

We can start with that White boy Michael Moore. I don't see him giving away the millions he made to Negros and illegals.

The rich white guy should lead the path.

The fat cocksucker is too stupid to know that white males invented almost every aspect of the modern world as we know it. With some exceptions, non-whites tend to produce 3rd world, failed societies.

AMERICA MUST BE “CLEANSED” OF ITS “WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE”

The angry white guy is dying out, and the Census Bureau has already told us that by 2050, white people are going to be the minority, and I’m not sad to say I can’t wait for that day to happen. I hope I live long enough to see it because it will be a better country,” said Moore.

In the meantime, Michael Moore a 1%er white man lives in this mansion and is worth over $50 million.

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 9.37.38 AM.png

The angry white guy is dying out, and the Census Bureau has already told us that by 2050, white people are going to be the minority, and I’m not sad to say I can’t wait for that day to happen. I hope I live long enough to see it because it will be a better country,” said Moore.

In the meantime, Michael Moore a 1%er white man lives in this mansion and is worth over $50 million.

View attachment 174041
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll still have no problem finding people to blame for your personal failures

View attachment 174041
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll still have no problem finding people to blame for your personal failures

Don't understand your comment. My point was Moore was being a hypocrite as he shouldn't be taking the money but sharing with the non-whites!

No one is stopping him from blowing his brains out...go ahead stop talking and lets see some action!

Michael Moore for president!!
200w.webp

There is an inherent and blatant contradiction in Moore's ideology and others like him on the left. We've been told since the Civil Rights movement that neither blacks nor any other race or culture should be judged or assessed by their skin color and that we're all human beings created equal. This is all true and the idea is relatively the same today but with one glaring exception: the white race in general and the white male in particular.

So now the left tells us from one side of their mouths that blacks and immigrant Hispanics should not be discriminated against while from the other side of their mouths they're telling us that to be white is to be racist and that the white man is the devil in all matters and needs to be purged. In other words, we're being judged by our skin color.

This is why I've been saying for some time that all this anti-racism and women's rights and other social justice rhetoric is nothing more than moral posturing. All of these thing are fine in principle but they very rarely put any of it to useful practice.

Forum List

Back