🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Moore calls for protesters to 'disrupt' Trump's inauguration

wait till they get off the busses and its 20 below with the wind chill,,,then the busses take off and they all want their mommies,,,,,wahhh wahhh:crybaby:

Pure class. Maybe others should be suggesting patriots protest outside one of his latest Anti-American propaganda film.

Trump has created jobs in his lifetime, how many jobs has Moore created with all his wealth?
No event with Drumpf as the headliner can be associated with class. The guy is a carnival barker at best.
I guess you won't be watching the army navy game.

Pure class. Maybe others should be suggesting patriots protest outside one of his latest Anti-American propaganda film.

Trump has created jobs in his lifetime, how many jobs has Moore created with all his wealth?
No event with Drumpf as the headliner can be associated with class. The guy is a carnival barker at best.
and yet, he is going to be your president, the man that will be in charge of your income and benefits.
You might want to think about kissing his big ass right about now. Maybe he will let you keep just a portion of your welfare check.
when you are forced to work for your money, will you cry that slavery has returned?
Say it with me, President Trump, President Trump.
maybe we can get the school kids to start singing songs of praise to him. That would be nice dont you think?

Thats correct. Not because of Drumpf but because I've never watched it.

No surprise there.

No surprise there.
There shouldnt be any surprise. Both teams suck.

No surprise there.
Tradition makes libs nervous.

They could float that big Macy's Day balloon over the inauguration. That would definitely do it.

What?

Seriously?

That WAS Michael Moore????

Wow.

Never mind.

No surprise there.
Sucky teams make me bored and uninterested in tradition. Especially white traditions.

I guess protesting isn't enough for the little fat guy. Is Moore encouraging "protesters" to go a step further and break the law? That might be a crime.

No surprise there.
Sucky teams make me bored and uninterested in tradition. Especially white traditions.
and yet here you are, using a computer invented by white people running software written by white people to connect to the internet that was created by white people that all runs off of electricity that was discovered by white people to talk on an internet forum with mostly white people.
You might want think about kissing some white ass in gratitude of all they have allowed you to have.

No surprise there.
Happy Kwanza, Andy...

No surprise there.
and yet here you are, using a computer invented by white people running software written by white people to connect to the internet that was created by white people that all runs off of electricity that was discovered by white people to talk on an internet forum with mostly white people.
You might want think about kissing some white ass in gratitude of all they have allowed you to have.
The inventor of the PC was a Black man named Mark Dean. Try again.

White people didnt discover electricity. That is a white fable made up by white people. Whites should be thanking my ancestors for teaching them not to live in caves.

In all seriousness, shouldn't these types of activities be invoked when there are actual issues or policies that were enacted that upset them? Such as Trump going to war, or violating the Constitution?

There were riots when he was campaigning, riots when he won, and now they want to repeat these activities when he is inaugurated. At some point; if it hasn't already reached that stage, this is just going to be a case of crying wolf.

It's similar to throwing terms around like "fascist, racist" etc. The words are so overused that they have no value. Peoples lives have been destroyed by words and other passive actions, many due to plastic outrage from the busybodies. Now even the process of democratically run elections causes them anger.

It's incredible and an insult to real issues that demand attention. Moore is just another guy trying to profit, much like Stein and other hangers on SJW's, climate change activists and the like. In this case it is to promote himself so that people pay attention to his next film, book, interview, appearance or whatever he is pushing.

No surprise there.
Here's a white tradition you'd better get used to, Dittybop.

upload_2016-12-7_17-21-37.png

No surprise there.
Happy Kwanza, Andy...
Habari Gani, Bob...

No surprise there.
Here's a white tradition you'd better get used to, Dittybop.

View attachment 101142
You whites are going to rue the day you voted for Drumpf when he takes your EBT cards.

Forum List

Back