🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Moore calls for protesters to 'disrupt' Trump's inauguration

lets see if the porto pottys even work in 0 degree weather,,,,have u ever crapped on a giant ice cube?

No surprise there.
There shouldnt be any surprise. Both teams suck.
Tradition makes libs nervous.
Sucky teams make me bored and uninterested in tradition. Especially white traditions.
and yet here you are, using a computer invented by white people running software written by white people to connect to the internet that was created by white people that all runs off of electricity that was discovered by white people to talk on an internet forum with mostly white people.
You might want think about kissing some white ass in gratitude of all they have allowed you to have.
The inventor of the PC was a Black man named Mark Dean. Try again.

White people didnt discover electricity. That is a white fable made up by white people. Whites should be thanking my ancestors for teaching them not to live in caves.
you might want to check you facts.
First computer, German.
First PC, IBM, using the 8088 chip.
You are falling for that fake negro did good inventions list again.

Sucky teams make me bored and uninterested in tradition. Especially white traditions.
and yet here you are, using a computer invented by white people running software written by white people to connect to the internet that was created by white people that all runs off of electricity that was discovered by white people to talk on an internet forum with mostly white people.
You might want think about kissing some white ass in gratitude of all they have allowed you to have.

White people didnt discover electricity. That is a white fable made up by white people. Whites should be thanking my ancestors for teaching them not to live in caves.
First computer, German.
You may want to check your facts there white boy. I already gave you his name. Now thank that Black man for inventing the PC for you.

No surprise there.

LOL
Negros do not have the brain capacity to be creative, They just dont, not an insult, fact, look it up, you have the smallest brain of all races.

First computer, German.
You may want to check your facts there white boy. I already gave you his name. Now thank that Black man for inventing the PC for you.
I hardly think that HELPING come up with the color monitor can be considered inventing the PC. But, you read your negro did good fake news and feel better about yourself if you like.

LOL
Negros do not have the brain capacity to be creative, They just dont, not an insult, fact, look it up, you have the smallest brain of all races.

Sounds like more white boy fables to me. We created civilization. Thats what you call a fact. Just because you have a big head handed down from your dumb ancestors the neanderthals doesnt equate to intelligence.

No surprise there.
Here's a white tradition you'd better get used to, Dittybop.

View attachment 101142
You whites are going to rue the day you voted for Drumpf when he takes your EBT cards.

Liberals continue doing the same things that destroyed the Democratic party, I like it! :eusa_clap:

by the way, since he followed white standards for his life, I guess you would have to consider him an uncle tom. Shame you have to show such disrespect to anyone that brings a little credit to your race.

First computer, German.
I hardly think that HELPING come up with the color monitor can be considered inventing the PC. But, you read your negro did good fake news and feel better about yourself if you like.

Color monitor? What are you talking about son? I had no idea he also created that.

Dr. Mark Dean: Computer Inventions

Last edited:
by the way, since he followed white standards for his life, I guess you would have to consider him an uncle tom. Shame you have to show such disrespect to anyone that brings a little credit to your race.
No such thing as white standards. Only white misunderstandings. They couldnt figure out what Black people taught them so they just made up stuff. No wonder they had to be civilized twice.

Hey, if a few hundred Moore-Ons showed up for the Inauguration, that would just add to the crowd size for Trump to crow about.

"It was the biggest, most fantastic, best Inauguration ever, bleev me."

Pure class. Maybe others should be suggesting patriots protest outside one of his latest Anti-American propaganda film.

Trump has created jobs in his lifetime, how many jobs has Moore created with all his wealth?

It's not about class. It's about tried and true American traditions:

tdih-dec16-HD_720x406-16x9.jpg

If Trump is so wonderful, why didn't he carry his own state of New York? Do you know how much he lost in his own borough of NYC? By 87%. Not a typo. Manhattanites know he's a fucking fraud. So STFU.

First reasonable thing that's come out of that fatass's mouth in years. I hope the protesters make it a spectacle.

Same here.

The occutards did a great job showing America what filthy degenerates you parasites are.

I hope you assholes are so out of control popular opinion calls for you to be expatriated to Laos as chattel in exchange for an ox, a sack of rice or an old M16.

:cuckoo:

So they think Trump should start kicking people out of the country. Maybe he'll just build big camps in very rural places and install large, walk-in ovens instead.

Pure class. Maybe others should be suggesting patriots protest outside one of his latest Anti-American propaganda film.

Trump has created jobs in his lifetime, how many jobs has Moore created with all his wealth?

It's not about class. It's about tried and true American traditions:

tdih-dec16-HD_720x406-16x9.jpg

If Trump is so wonderful, why didn't he carry his own state of New York? Do you know how much he lost in his own borough of NYC? By 87%. Not a typo. Manhattanites know he's a fucking fraud. So STFU.
You're not that stupid.......are you?

Forum List

Back