🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Moore calls for protesters to 'disrupt' Trump's inauguration

Pure class. Maybe others should be suggesting patriots protest outside one of his latest Anti-American propaganda film.

Trump has created jobs in his lifetime, how many jobs has Moore created with all his wealth?

It's not about class. It's about tried and true American traditions:

tdih-dec16-HD_720x406-16x9.jpg

If Trump is so wonderful, why didn't he carry his own state of New York? Do you know how much he lost in his own borough of NYC? By 87%. Not a typo. Manhattanites know he's a fucking fraud. So STFU.
You're not that stupid.......are you?

Why question the obvious?

This probably isn't a great idea from an optics standpoint.

When you're raised on participation medals and everyone's afraid to hurt your feelings, you don't know how to lose.

in 15 degree weather? where will they pee,,,well,,even if they try, it will be too cold to pee

wait till they get off the busses and its 20 below with the wind chill,,,then the busses take off and they all want their mommies,,,,,wahhh wahhh:crybaby:

lets see if the porto pottys even work in 0 degree weather,,,,have u ever crapped on a giant ice cube?

in 15 degree weather? where will they pee,,,well,,even if they try, it will be too cold to pee
Water cannons! I wanna see water cannons on the Mall.
i wanna see the protestors licking the trees just to show off how cool they are,,,,then try calling 911 when its 20 below 0.

Are you a part-time weatherman or someting? You sure do like talking about the weather.

Pure class. Maybe others should be suggesting patriots protest outside one of his latest Anti-American propaganda film.

Trump has created jobs in his lifetime, how many jobs has Moore created with all his wealth?

That's funny I thought Michael Moore endorsed Trump a couple of months ago?
Michael Moore: Here’s why Trump will win election
He was quoted out of context from what I heard.

Thats correct. Not because of Drumpf but because I've never watched it.
No surprise there.
There shouldnt be any surprise. Both teams suck.
Tradition makes libs nervous.
Sucky teams make me bored and uninterested in tradition. Especially white traditions.
Happy Kwanza, Andy...
Kwanza,, isnt that that fake holiday made up in prison where one guy goes in the shower and throws the soap to the ground the,,,
No wait, thats not right.

By the time Trump takes office he'll have more of his supporters pissed off and protesting him than Moore's supporters.
So far Trump's cabinet picks are making Trump supporters happy. Very happy.

By the time Trump takes office he'll have more of his supporters pissed off and protesting him than Moore's supporters.
So far Trump's cabinet picks are making Trump supporters happy. Very happy.
I cant wait for the Supreme Court nominations.

Between the two parties, is it any wonder or surprise that the party more likely against the peaceful transfer of power is the Democrats?

Thats correct. Not because of Drumpf but because I've never watched it.
No surprise there.
There shouldnt be any surprise. Both teams suck.
Tradition makes libs nervous.
Sucky teams make me bored and uninterested in tradition. Especially white traditions.
Happy Kwanza, Andy...

Nothing Happy about a holiday created by a man who tortured women with a sodding iron.

Forum List

Back