Michael Moore Smashes Trump Where it Hurts Him: On Twitter

@Realdonald trump
While not at all presidential I must point out that the Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!

@ MMint
1) You must have my smash hit of a Broadway show confused with your presidency-- which IS a total bomb and WILL indeed close early. NOT SAD

@MMflint
2) Today, 1 U.S. service member was killed & 6 injured in our never-ending war in Afghanistan. You,our President, are not even aware of this.

@MMflint
3) You ARE aware I'm a "B'way star" & I guess this bothers you more. SAD.

@MMflint
4) Prosecutor Mueller's GrandJury has just approved the 1st criminal indictments of your administration. R u trying 2 distract us from this?

@MMflint
5) 38 days after Maria, 3/4 of PR (our fellow Americans) have NO electricity. Yet u are more upset that so many ppl saw my B'way show. SAD.

@MMflint
6) They say Twitter "distracts" you from your presidency. But Twitter IS YOUR PRESIDENCY! It's all you know how to do. #LOSER!

@MMflint
7) And now, for this weekend, I’m your latest distraction from your crimes. Ha! Raucous & joyous crowds every nite on B’way- & u missed out!

@MMflint
8) It was the highest grossing play (non-musical) of the summer, despite my offering $29 cheap seats + free student tix so ALL could afford.

@MMflint
9) As announced on May 1st, it was always a "12-WEEK-ONLY" run, due to my commitments to my upcoming primetime TV series & my new movie.

@MMflint
10) On Broadway, Donald, they call it a "LIMITED ENGAGEMENT" -- just like we’re planning on making your presidency.

WHOA! On Twitter no less! Man he got him good. Wonder what he will do?

Obviously it bothered Michael Moore more, as he had to sit down and come up with 10 ways he could possibly respond during all his free time of his wasted life.
He had to sit down because he’s too fucking fat to stand up for more than a few seconds…

His play sucked, it underperformed BIGLY and it closed. Period. That is how Broadway works. The only way Michael Moore could smash Trump is by sitting on him.

It's pretty clear that Michael Moore's tweets were too complex for you to understand their point.
jeez...that is so clever...take a bow, your post is a left wing thesis to all things that are easily recognizable as unworthy

whales.png
Rustic wears a shirt that saysWHORES R US with a picture of the mangoMussolini on it
He's too much a coward to address the info I presented that will SCREW him

Senate GOP vote protects banks from consumers
That's why they're called Deplorables

I don’t give a shit on how much or how little anybody makes, It’s none of my business. I’m not a spineless, envious son of a bitch.
Progressive control freaks have to live with that I guess… lol

You guys are idiots

1) that's not hurting Trump. Trump thrives on Twitter fights. You don't even know Trumps weakness.

2) if you think Moore's response is some kind of clobbering, them you are lying to yourself

His play sucked, it underperformed BIGLY and it closed. Period. That is how Broadway works. The only way Michael Moore could smash Trump is by sitting on him.

It's pretty clear that Michael Moore's tweets were too complex for you to understand their point.
You mean his fat cells were too complex for people to understand them…

No.

I mean he responded to Trump's un-Presidential tweets critiquing his show and pointed out all the Presidential tweets that he should be making.

But your ilk wouldn't understand this because you are all drinking Trump's kool-aid.

jeez...that is so clever...take a bow, your post is a left wing thesis to all things that are easily recognizable as unworthy

I'm just speaking the truth.

You mean his fat cells were too complex for people to understand them…

No.

I mean he responded to Trump's un-Presidential tweets critiquing his show and pointed out all the Presidential tweets that he should be making.

But your ilk wouldn't understand this because you are all drinking Trump's kool-aid.
Na, You’ve drank too much Kool-Aid from Hildabeasts colostomy bag to understand, your In the snowflake bubble.

I'm just speaking the truth.
and I was just commenting on how you think you arrived at it

View attachment 157295 View attachment 157294 What were you saying about those empty seats again?
Did your side lose the election?
And by the way, did Michael Moore say Trump is going to win the election… And the next election? LOL
Look at this cum sucker. Can't even address the horrid things trump'sdoingonWall St and with our environment.
That's what happens when you're a whore for T.
Progressives are a fraud, it’s all about control with them… You can not identify it because you are part of them. Fact
Your sig fits his posts, when he goes off the way he is now you should just reply with a picture of your sig...perfect fit

What does that have to do with Michael Moore kicking Trumps ass?

Forum List

Back