Michael Moore Smashes Trump Where it Hurts Him: On Twitter

View attachment 157294
He gave some tickets to college students and Low cost tickets so anyone could afford to see the play.
This type of liberal good gestures is beyond you.
I believe you are the one it is beyond, the point was that, as much of a good thing as you would like to believe it was, the empty seats prove the folks it was aimed at just didn't think that highly of the show or the gesture...MM cannot give his tickets away, no one is interested.
What were you saying about those empty seats again?
top right, center bottom, in a place where tickets were being given away he could not draw a full house is what I was saying, and you just provided proof...I dare you to show the other photo...no one likes him, not even you....what was the last MM show you went to?

View attachment 157285 Thats your excuse for the Comrade not releasing his tax returns?
Everything The IRS DOES is corrupt, just another part of the deep state...
Trump has all of the deep staters/career politicians butt hurt... lol
So I guess you don't pay taxes.
I pay as little as possible because I know the corrupt place they go... In the pockets of deep state/career politicians.... lol
The DEEP STATE. Two buzzwords proving you're a sheep just waiting to get fucked inthe ass. Andtrump's doing just that to you and you love it.
Federal government and the country are not one in the same, the federal government has fucked the country over for the better part of a century... Fact
DT is fucking this country right now!
Fact.
He oversaw a huge gift toWall st banks that hurts consumers.
He's dismantling the clean power act and clean air act.
Fact.
Fucked in the ass and you don't care

View attachment 157295 View attachment 157294
He gave some tickets to college students and Low cost tickets so anyone could afford to see the play.
I believe you are the one it is beyond, the point was that, as much of a good thing as you would like to believe it was, the empty seats prove the folks it was aimed at just didn't think that highly of the show or the gesture...MM cannot give his tickets away, no one is interested.
Did your side lose the election?
And by the way, did Michael Moore say Trump is going to win the election… And the next election? LOL

View attachment 157294
top right, center bottom, in a place where tickets were being given away he could not draw a full house is what I was saying, and you just provided proof...I dare you to show the other photo...no one likes him, not even you....what was the last MM show you went to?
oh you know which sections the free tickets were given away?
Ha ha haha ha

And by the way, did Michael Moore say Trump is going to win the election… And the next election? LOL
Look at this cum sucker. Can't even address the horrid things trump'sdoingonWall St and with our environment.
That's what happens when you're a whore for T.

I pay as little as possible because I know the corrupt place they go... In the pockets of deep state/career politicians.... lol
The DEEP STATE. Two buzzwords proving you're a sheep just waiting to get fucked inthe ass. Andtrump's doing just that to you and you love it.
Federal government and the country are not one in the same, the federal government has fucked the country over for the better part of a century... Fact
Fact.
Fact.
Financial matters or none of the federal government business... Do you enjoy being envious?
Global warming is a fraud to make control freaks Rich… Fact

It would do you good not to believe anybody that is politically correct… Including yourself. LOL

Fact.
Fact.
rustic is right ya know, MM picked trump to beat hillary in the election...lol

Look at this cum sucker. Can't even address the horrid things trump'sdoingonWall St and with our environment.
Progressives are a fraud, it’s all about control with them… You can not identify it because you are part of them. Fact

Typical deplorable. I provide facts of what t's doing to our health and consumer protections.
He responds , " which side won!"
Obviously we all lost but you're not honest enough to admit it.

Fact.
Fact.
I'm the one that first mentioned it in this thread. Just to keep up.

Typical deplorable. I provide facts of what t's doing to our health and consumer protections.
He responds , " which side won!"
Obviously we all lost but you're not honest enough to admit it.
Did you play the part of chicken Little in school?

Progressives are a fraud, it’s all about control with them… You can not identify it because you are part of them. Fact
Your sig fits his posts, when he goes off the way he is now you should just reply with a picture of your sig...perfect fit

Your sig fits his posts, when he goes off the way he is now you should just reply with a picture of your sig...perfect fit

Fact.
Fact.
I'm the one that first mentioned it in this thread. Just to keep up.
I was just trying to make ya cry

View attachment 157295 View attachment 157294 What were you saying about those empty seats again?

I love that picture

His play sucked, it underperformed BIGLY and it closed. Period. That is how Broadway works. The only way Michael Moore could smash Trump is by sitting on him.

It's pretty clear that Michael Moore's tweets were too complex for you to understand their point.

The Trump cum suckers will be hurt from T's policies just like everybody else but they're too skeered to admit it.

Consumers got raked over ina51-50 vote
Trump'sEO put the fossil fuel companies in charge of clean air enforcement.
Deplorables: I'd choke and let my kids get asthma for our fuhrer.
Yes so would the NorthKoreans.

@Realdonald trump
While not at all presidential I must point out that the Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!

@ MMint
1) You must have my smash hit of a Broadway show confused with your presidency-- which IS a total bomb and WILL indeed close early. NOT SAD

@MMflint
2) Today, 1 U.S. service member was killed & 6 injured in our never-ending war in Afghanistan. You,our President, are not even aware of this.

@MMflint
3) You ARE aware I'm a "B'way star" & I guess this bothers you more. SAD.

@MMflint
4) Prosecutor Mueller's GrandJury has just approved the 1st criminal indictments of your administration. R u trying 2 distract us from this?

@MMflint
5) 38 days after Maria, 3/4 of PR (our fellow Americans) have NO electricity. Yet u are more upset that so many ppl saw my B'way show. SAD.

@MMflint
6) They say Twitter "distracts" you from your presidency. But Twitter IS YOUR PRESIDENCY! It's all you know how to do. #LOSER!

@MMflint
7) And now, for this weekend, I’m your latest distraction from your crimes. Ha! Raucous & joyous crowds every nite on B’way- & u missed out!

@MMflint
8) It was the highest grossing play (non-musical) of the summer, despite my offering $29 cheap seats + free student tix so ALL could afford.

@MMflint
9) As announced on May 1st, it was always a "12-WEEK-ONLY" run, due to my commitments to my upcoming primetime TV series & my new movie.

@MMflint
10) On Broadway, Donald, they call it a "LIMITED ENGAGEMENT" -- just like we’re planning on making your presidency.

WHOA! On Twitter no less! Man he got him good. Wonder what he will do?

Obviously it bothered Michael Moore more, as he had to sit down and come up with 10 ways he could possibly respond during all his free time of his inactive life, some would seek the gym In that same time to better themselves.

Forum List

Back