Michael Moore Smashes Trump Where it Hurts Him: On Twitter

@Realdonald trump
While not at all presidential I must point out that the Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!

@ MMint
1) You must have my smash hit of a Broadway show confused with your presidency-- which IS a total bomb and WILL indeed close early. NOT SAD

@MMflint
2) Today, 1 U.S. service member was killed & 6 injured in our never-ending war in Afghanistan. You,our President, are not even aware of this.

@MMflint
3) You ARE aware I'm a "B'way star" & I guess this bothers you more. SAD.

@MMflint
4) Prosecutor Mueller's GrandJury has just approved the 1st criminal indictments of your administration. R u trying 2 distract us from this?

@MMflint
5) 38 days after Maria, 3/4 of PR (our fellow Americans) have NO electricity. Yet u are more upset that so many ppl saw my B'way show. SAD.

@MMflint
6) They say Twitter "distracts" you from your presidency. But Twitter IS YOUR PRESIDENCY! It's all you know how to do. #LOSER!

@MMflint
7) And now, for this weekend, I’m your latest distraction from your crimes. Ha! Raucous & joyous crowds every nite on B’way- & u missed out!

@MMflint
8) It was the highest grossing play (non-musical) of the summer, despite my offering $29 cheap seats + free student tix so ALL could afford.

@MMflint
9) As announced on May 1st, it was always a "12-WEEK-ONLY" run, due to my commitments to my upcoming primetime TV series & my new movie.

@MMflint
10) On Broadway, Donald, they call it a "LIMITED ENGAGEMENT" -- just like we’re planning on making your presidency.
Why is it not surprising you're a a Michael Lessthanmoore fan? That makes as much sense as the idiot righties thinking Lush Limpjaw is sage..........
MM is a brilliant man which why he’s alway in demand to appear on news and entertainment shows.
He’s 1000x smarter than you and much much smarter than Trump but that’s not saying much.

I've read a couple of his books. The man can barely convey a coherent thought and lies with every other sentence.

Agreed, Trump is a liar and speaks at a 3rd grade level! Thanks for reaffirming.
You mean President of the United States Donald J.Trump...one of the most accomplished men in American history?

He has accomplished infinitely more bankruptcies than me for sure!

I've read a couple of his books. The man can barely convey a coherent thought and lies with every other sentence.

Agreed, Trump is a liar and speaks at a 3rd grade level! Thanks for reaffirming.
You mean President of the United States Donald J.Trump...one of the most accomplished men in American history?

Accomplished? He made much of his money in Russia because no American bank would give him a loan. Too high a risk. Then there's his long history of defrauding small businessmen. I'm sure you're proud.
Proof?
Proof?
Don Jr admitted it in a 2007 interview and him defrauding businessmen by not paying them is very well known.
Each and every day I'm on this forum I throw out awell known DT fact to which the fuctards ask for proof.
You don't know your own pussygrabber.
Link?

View attachment 157278
Triggered even of the day here - nothing to see.
what language is that?
Cant handle MM getting the better of your pussygrabber.
Sad.
Sorry chump, I don't have a pussygrabber, I grab them myself.
oh you sure do have a pussygrabber. Funny you're incapable of admitting it.
1e360u.jpg

Since you seem to be enamored by the fact that 'Terms of My Surrender' initially had some sold out shows, this is how it works. If after a couple weeks the word gets out, and the audiences get smaller and smaller, then it under performs and and closes. Do you understand now?

This was typical of the reviews I read on Moore's Croakery:
"And even then, the Moore misery still lasted a grueling 13 weeks and sold just over $4 million in tickets. However, that’s about half of what it could’ve made, according to Broadway League. Audiences still trickled in but the theater was rarely over about a third full. "
“(Moore’s)play took in $4.2million, making it the highest-grossing non-musical among plays that opened in the summer, according to Playbill”

upload_2017-10-29_18-44-38.png

Broadway Grosses, Broadway Box Office Grosses - 2017-10-22

47.2% of potential? That doesn't sound like it sold out.

making it the highest-grossing non-musical among plays that opened in the summer, according to Playbill

Was it the only non-musical play that opened in the summer?

IMG_0478.JPG

Imagine being so insecure he has to have a fake magazine cover made to put up in his hotels and displayed them as if they were real.
Did the Deplorables criticize him for this?
Of course not. They're lemmings.

Why is it not surprising you're a a Michael Lessthanmoore fan? That makes as much sense as the idiot righties thinking Lush Limpjaw is sage..........
MM is a brilliant man which why he’s alway in demand to appear on news and entertainment shows.
He’s 1000x smarter than you and much much smarter than Trump but that’s not saying much.

There would be no trump if there was no obama...
Anyway, trump has owned hundreds of businesses, with only a handful of bankruptcies... and he was given a few million bucks by his dad and turned that into billions. And on top of it all he is president of the United States when progressive shit stains like Barack Obama said he would never be… Pretty damn successful?? Lol

13k0i9.jpg

Anyway, trump has owned hundreds of businesses, with only a handful of bankruptcies... and he was given a few million bucks by his dad and turned that into billions. And on top of it all he is president of the United States when progressive shit stains like Barack Obama said he would never be… Pretty damn successful?? Lol

13k0i9.jpg
Trump is no billionaire liar. Disagree? Show me his tax returns.

I just posted info that the GOP congress and Trump just gave the Wall St banks a huge gift that will fuck all of you in the ass
So far not a single word from his sheep

13k0i9.jpg
Trump is no billionaire liar. Disagree? Show me his tax returns.
Tax returns don’t mean anything, they are controlled by the IRS - a totally corrupt organization.
Are you still butt hurt over the election results? Are you

Forum List

Back