Michael Moore’s Broadway Show Aimed At Bringing Down Trump Shuts Down

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And today is the 278th day that Hillary is not president.

upload_2017-10-24_8-11-55.png

It shows that Hollywood, the MSM and democrat politicians consistently underestimate the mood of the Country and then they are surprised that they haven't won a significant election in six years. If this keeps up the democrat party is doomed, H'wood will become a depraved cliche and the MSM will be irrelevant.

Funny, not a lot of coverage of this...why is that?

Full coverage

Michael Moore's Broadway show fails to impress at the box office
Fox News - ‎1 hour ago‎
An LA Times reviewer wrote, "I have no political beef with Moore...but I found myself cringing at the self-congratulatory applause that would break out when he would utter one of his pieties. And I lost patience with the way he seemed to want both ...

Michael Moore's Broadway show aimed at bringing down Trump shuts down
Twitchy - ‎1 hour ago‎
Film director Michael Moore may have arrived on Broadway with the self-professed goal of taking down a sitting president. But in the end, his politically liberal-minded show, “The Terms of My Surrender,” which closed this past weekend, failed to wow at ...

He turned thousands more into active participants in the resistance.
His show was a complete success.

Full coverage

Fox News - ‎1 hour ago‎
An LA Times reviewer wrote, "I have no political beef with Moore...but I found myself cringing at the self-congratulatory applause that would break out when he would utter one of his pieties. And I lost patience with the way he seemed to want both ...

Twitchy - ‎1 hour ago‎
Film director Michael Moore may have arrived on Broadway with the self-professed goal of taking down a sitting president. But in the end, his politically liberal-minded show, “The Terms of My Surrender,” which closed this past weekend, failed to wow at ...

??? How much coverage should the end of the show's run get, particularly when it was always developed and planned to be a 12-week production that opened in July 2017 and closed exactly when it was supposed to? It was after all a temporally and thematically limited production.

Full coverage

Fox News - ‎1 hour ago‎

Twitchy - ‎1 hour ago‎

??? How much coverage should the end of the show's run get, particularly when it was always developed and planned to be a 12-week production that opened in July 2017 and closed exactly when it was supposed to? It was after all a temporally and thematically limited production.
See. He always meant for the show to fail. All is good.

Forum List

Back