🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you talking to and what are you talking about? You just jumped into a conversation about age of consent laws with a complete non sequitur.

I, like Bod, think that the age of consent should be 18 across the board with Romeo and Juliet provisions. You?
So what's the age of consent for gays now?

You do realize that each state has a different age of consent, right? There is no Federal age of consent. Some states have different ages of consent based on the gender of the partner. For example, a state may say m/f 16 is okay, but you must be 17 for m/m. Get it?

How Do Age of Consent Laws Affect Gay Teens?

About 10 years ago in Kansas, an 18 year old was sentenced to 17 years in prison because his partner was another boy. If it had been a girl, the maximum sentence he would have received was 15 months. Get it?
You said gays have a different age of consent. Why is it different.

So what's the age of consent for gays now?

You do realize that each state has a different age of consent, right? There is no Federal age of consent. Some states have different ages of consent based on the gender of the partner. For example, a state may say m/f 16 is okay, but you must be 17 for m/m. Get it?

About 10 years ago in Kansas, an 18 year old was sentenced to 17 years in prison because his partner was another boy. If it had been a girl, the maximum sentence he would have received was 15 months. Get it?

Gee, if I had to venture a guess, I'd say homophobia. You?

Are our civil marriages to all be based on your religious doctrine?

You didn't answer my question. Jesus Christ said marriage is a man and woman. Was Jesus Christ ignorant, ill informed, and stupid?

Jesus Christ is just legally and Constitutionally irrelevant, and thankfully so.

One of the many advantages of living in a secular Constitutional Republic is that its citizens are subject solely to the rule of law, not men, as men are incapable of ruling justly – that there are those who would seek to deny gay Americans their civil liberties based on subjective religious dogma is proof of that.

You're at liberty to believe in your Christ and his teachings, even if you perceive those teachings as advocating for ignorance and hate; but you are not at liberty to seek to codify that ignorance and hate in secular law.

When your law invades my constitutional right then you're in trouble, not me. I'm a free man and I'm not submitting.

Last edited:
What the hell planet are these people hatched on?

Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said this week that the gay community wants to repeal age of consent laws "so that adults would be able to freely prey on little children sexually," reports Brian Tashman of Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann, who is not running for re-election to her House seat, made the comments Wednesday on a conservative talk radio show, Faith & Liberty. The former presidential candidate argued that while the gay community's "big push" is currently on transgender issues, they'd soon expand to a push for "multiple marriages," and then "to do away with statutory rape laws."

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually" - Vox

How far off the mark is this when Liberals give US a Supreme Court justice intent on lowering the consent age for sex to 12. Liberals also gave us a school czar who had no problem advising a 15 year old to keep up a relationship with an adult in a bus station? Adults, whether homosexual or heterosexual, do not have the right to have sex with children.

Gee, I cannot imagine where Bachmann got the idea that gays might act inappropriately where kids are concerned?

Maybe their pride parades in public where they hope kids will be in attendance?

gaygreendickguys_zps283f3742.jpg

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

gaydaddys_zps908384a9.jpg

They took over the APA in the 1970s, declared themselves removed from the DSM shortly thereafter and the looneys have been running the psychiatrist's couch ever since.

Now look where we are. Thanks APA! :eusa_clap: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
It must be in there somewhere, because that was the consensus of the Protestant preachers where I grew up in Georgia in the 1940's through the early 1960's, although their message was more along the lines of, "Segregation is God's plan".

Nope. It's not in there.

You don't think it's in there, but the segregationists and the anti miscegenationists were certain it was. THE BIBLE AND SEGREGATION

Is Segregation Scriptural?

What makes you more "right" than they were sure they were?

Because I know it's not. Segregation is not a Christian doctrine because it's not in the bible.

Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said this week that the gay community wants to repeal age of consent laws "so that adults would be able to freely prey on little children sexually," reports Brian Tashman of Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann, who is not running for re-election to her House seat, made the comments Wednesday on a conservative talk radio show, Faith & Liberty. The former presidential candidate argued that while the gay community's "big push" is currently on transgender issues, they'd soon expand to a push for "multiple marriages," and then "to do away with statutory rape laws."

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually" - Vox

"Childlike innocence is an invention of the bourgeoisie of early capitalism," O. Stüben Leading Gay Rights Advocate

The next homosexualist goal: elimination of “age of consent”, license for pedophiles

California Democrats Pass Bill That Protects Pedophiles

Pedophiles to seek same rights as gays using same tactics as homosexual lobby, report says

Nope. It's not in there.

You don't think it's in there, but the segregationists and the anti miscegenationists were certain it was. THE BIBLE AND SEGREGATION

Because I know it's not. Segregation is not a Christian doctrine because it's not in the bible.

The segregationists thought it was, in fact they were sure of it. God even made it into anti interracial marriage rulings by judges.

Homophobia isn't a Christian doctrine either, but you think you're just as "right" as the segregationists thought they were.

I give you a hint: very moist, very warm, more than 365 days a year, methane atmosphere. The home of the shape-shifters.

:thup:

The segregationists thought it was, in fact they were sure of it. God even made it into anti interracial marriage rulings by judges.

Homophobia isn't a Christian doctrine either, but you think you're just as "right" as the segregationists thought they were.

What does a guy blowing another guy have to do with segregation in the South? I never saw MLK giving another guy a French kiss in the park when couples were walking with little children.

Gays have a different age of consent because of homophobia? That makes no sense.

Gays have a different age of consent because of homophobia? That makes no sense.

Well now, you are kind of stupid, now aren't you.

Seawytch did not say that gays have a different age of consent.

She said that the age of consent varies from STATE to STATE.

You do understand the different between a STATE and a PERSON, right?

Well now, you are kind of stupid, now aren't you.

Seawytch did not say that gays have a different age of consent.

She said that the age of consent varies from STATE to STATE.

You do understand the different between a STATE and a PERSON, right?
You can't read and call ME stupid? :lol:

Here's what she said: "The problem with some of these provisions is that the age of consent is different for gays than it is for straights."

For all of those who think like Bachmann

Attachments

• $Silently Judging You.jpg
    $Silently Judging You.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 11

Well let's see, liberals don't believe in the death penalty or corporal punishment and seem to favor a revolving door in the prison system.

Then they elect thugs to rule and reign over us while thumbing their nose at the very laws they create.

Society has become so immoral that America no longer needs a President, it is a warden.

If you ask me, that is why the left has waged a war against morality. An immoral society requires despotism to suppress it.

Doesn't matter what you think people thought. I don't live in your imagination. You should write a novel. There's no such thing as homophobia. The word never existed until the queer mafia invented it for propaganda purposes to marginalize people who will not bow to the perverse trash.

Last edited:
right wing watch?

is that like mediamatters?

I'll pass on what they say as being accurate

but it blew some skirts up so they did their job

The law is written so that the age of consent is different for same sex relationships than it is for opposite sex relationships. You tell ME why people write that difference into their laws. What do YOU think the reason is?

Doesn't matter what you think people thought. I don't live in your imagination. You should write a novel. There's no such thing as homophobia. The word never existed until the queer mafia invented it for propaganda purposes to marginalize people who will not bow to the perverse trash.

It doesn't matter that they used the bible to justify their bigotry exactly like you do? That's convenient.

Do you prefer anti gay bigotry? See I don't believe there is Christian doctrine to support anti gay bigotry or anti racial bigotry. Bigots disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back