🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't answer my question. Jesus Christ said marriage is a man and woman. Was Jesus Christ ignorant, ill informed, and stupid?

Jesus said all men should marry a woman, but he himself never married, so he obviously didn't consider man/woman marriage an obligation.

And since we have no evidence he ever expressed an opinion on same sex marriage, no one can cite a teaching of Jesus that can be used either for or against same sex marriage.

Good grief.. Doesn't get more clearer than this

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:13

Leviticus was written centuries before Jesus was born, genius.

You're confused, cocksucker. Your ilk are the ones assaulting my constitutional rights.

Again, who is assaulting your rights? We have consistently stated you have the right to be ignorant, ill informed, and stupid. I fail to see the conflict here.

You are the trash who demand we accept your perverse lifestyle as normal when it never has been accepted by American society as normal.

I am in a heterosexual marriage and have a child. What perverse lifestyle are you referring to?

Jesus Christ said marriage is a man and woman. Was Jesus ignorant, ill informed, and stupid?

That is the opinion of one man who lived 2000 years ago.

Again, who is assaulting your rights? We have consistently stated you have the right to be ignorant, ill informed, and stupid. I fail to see the conflict here.

I am in a heterosexual marriage and have a child. What perverse lifestyle are you referring to?

Jesus Christ said marriage is a man and woman. Was Jesus ignorant, ill informed, and stupid?

That is the opinion of one man who lived 2000 years ago.

Answer the question. Was Jesus ignorant, ill informed, and stupid?

NANBLA (north america man boy love association) is a big contributor to democrat candidates and it operates in the open. Why isn't NAMBLA ostracized from society? Ask the democrat party. Why was the BSA the target of democrats and the left wing? Because they won the right to protect young boys from potential homosexual predators.

I don't care if it is man-boy, woman-girl, Man-girl, woman-boy, adults should not be having sex with children. NAMBLA is an advocacy for adults to have sex with children. If you are taking money from NAMBLA, you are part of the problem.

..and who is taking money from NAMBLA? This is my second request for a link.

NAMBLA is an advocacy for adults to have sex with children. If you are taking money from NAMBLA, you are part of the problem...

And if you are spreading bullshit allegations you can't support, you are not only a major contributer to our problems, you are a liar as well.

What the hell planet are these people hatched on?

Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said this week that the gay community wants to repeal age of consent laws "so that adults would be able to freely prey on little children sexually," reports Brian Tashman of Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann, who is not running for re-election to her House seat, made the comments Wednesday on a conservative talk radio show, Faith & Liberty. The former presidential candidate argued that while the gay community's "big push" is currently on transgender issues, they'd soon expand to a push for "multiple marriages," and then "to do away with statutory rape laws."

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually" - Vox
Haven't you heard of the gay organization called NAMBLA. The MBL stands for man boy love.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back