🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell planet are these people hatched on?

Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said this week that the gay community wants to repeal age of consent laws "so that adults would be able to freely prey on little children sexually," reports Brian Tashman of Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann, who is not running for re-election to her House seat, made the comments Wednesday on a conservative talk radio show, Faith & Liberty. The former presidential candidate argued that while the gay community's "big push" is currently on transgender issues, they'd soon expand to a push for "multiple marriages," and then "to do away with statutory rape laws."

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually" - Vox
Haven't you heard of the gay organization called NAMBLA. The NBL stands for man boy love.

How many meetings have you attended?

Be honest...

I'm not imposing anything. You are the one demanding I accept queer marriage...

Actually, nobody's pushing for you to accept anything beyond the fact that who other consenting adults decide to marry is none of your damned business.

Actually, nobody's pushing for you to accept anything beyond the fact that who other consenting adults decide to marry is none of your damned business.

Who's making you have a gay marriage? Who's making you go to a gay marriage? Who's making you sent tasteful gifts for a gay marriage?

Who's making you have a gay marriage? Who's making you go to a gay marriage? Who's making you sent tasteful gifts for a gay marriage?

One can ignore anniversaries also:D

Jesus said all men should marry a woman, but he himself never married, so he obviously didn't consider man/woman marriage an obligation.

And since we have no evidence he ever expressed an opinion on same sex marriage, no one can cite a teaching of Jesus that can be used either for or against same sex marriage.

Good grief.. Doesn't get more clearer than this

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:13

Leviticus was written centuries before Jesus was born, genius.
Jesus is the Old Testament God the father, who doesn't feel inclined to repeat himself (New Testament).

Last edited:

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:13

Jesus is the Old Testament God, the father.
Even he didn't believe that nonsense, obviously.

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

In other words, she's mentally deranged herself.

WOW the far left shows that they are the one and true bigots and sexists on the planet.

They truly hate anyone that wanders off the far left religious path.

People can believe whatever they want, but that's not my point. My point is segregation isn't a Christian doctrine because it's not in the New Testament. Homosexuality is condemned in the New Testament and Jesus Christ said marriage is a man and woman. Period. Now if you want to call Jesus a homophobic bigot, fine. However, you cannot label segregation as a Christian doctrine because it's not in there. If some of you wish to remain ignorant, fine.

Homsexuality is not condemned in the New Testament. There is not even one verse, not even one, that directly refers to men sleeping with men or women sleeping with women. And Jesus is not quoted even once on the subject.

There are, however, two verses in the Old Testament that describe two homosexual acts as abominations. But why should that interest Christians who hardly know nor care about a single verse from the OT, except of course, when it comes to hating gays? Hmmm?

Wrong. Romans first chapter and First Corinthians 6:9-10.

Which has nothing to do with loving, consenting adult gays and lesbians.

Again, who is assaulting your rights? We have consistently stated you have the right to be ignorant, ill informed, and stupid. I fail to see the conflict here.

I am in a heterosexual marriage and have a child. What perverse lifestyle are you referring to?

Jesus Christ said marriage is a man and woman. Was Jesus ignorant, ill informed, and stupid?

That is the opinion of one man who lived 2000 years ago.

And when he said it, he was actually condemning divorce. He was being the original feminist telling men that they can't just cast women aside.

Jesus is the Old Testament God the father, who doesn't feel inclined to repeat himself (New Testament).
There were lots of child brides in the Old Testament times, right?

Homsexuality is not condemned in the New Testament. There is not even one verse, not even one, that directly refers to men sleeping with men or women sleeping with women. And Jesus is not quoted even once on the subject.

There are, however, two verses in the Old Testament that describe two homosexual acts as abominations. But why should that interest Christians who hardly know nor care about a single verse from the OT, except of course, when it comes to hating gays? Hmmm?

There are several reasons why you would say this.

A. You are forgetful
B. You are stupid
C. You are just making stuff up, because you have no real argument.
D. All of the above.

On page 10, I quoted such a verse from the New Testament, and you even replied to it. So I vote D.

1 Timothy 1:…9realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers 10and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching,

No.

1 Timothy 1: 9-10

9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

KJV

It should also be noted that the term "Homosexuality" was created in 1869. I do believe that the New Testament was written well before then.

So, you take a newer translation of the NT, one that fits your purposes, and then you try to use it in this way.

BTW, nice attempt to insult, it will not work with me. It just makes you look weak.

Think about it.

Them that defile themselves with mankind = homosexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back