🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again you show, you have never read or understood the Bible, or you just twist it to fit your needs.

Matthew 19: 3The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? 4And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, 5And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? 6Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

7They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away? 8He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so. 9And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

10His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry. 11But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. 12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

If you have questions, let me know.

The bolded part is addressing men who cannot control their sinful urges. Those who cannot be satisfied by being with a single woman, those who have urges to molest children, and yes, those who have urges to be with other men(homosexuals).

There are many men, who have had themselves chemically castrated, to keep control of themselves, this does not make them more sinful, it actually gives them the will power to become less sinful. It goes hand in hand with the verse,

Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

This is repeated in the Gospels, here addressing adultery.
Matthew 5:…29"If your right eye makes you stumble, tear it out and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30"If your right hand makes you stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to go into hell.

Here addressing all temptations, and yes, acts of homosexuality is a temptation.
Matthew 18:7"Woe to the world because of its stumbling blocks! For it is inevitable that stumbling blocks come; but woe to that man through whom the stumbling block comes! 8"If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than to have two hands or two feet and be cast into the eternal fire. 9"If your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and throw it from you. It is better for you to enter life with one eye, than to have two eyes and be cast into the fiery hell.

If yall want to keep bringing up the Bible, I will keep posting what it truly says, and I will quote from it, not just talk about what I think It says.

Since that wasn't the passage that was being referred to when I responded, you're the one that needs to re-read the bible, Amigo. Read the thread. When Jesus was talking about marriage being between one man and one woman he was actually talking about divorce.

Keep making it up as you go. Everyone knows this is the passage you are referring to, if there is another, please post it. We both know you won't, because this is it.

So sorry, you're right. I was referring to Matthew 19 and Jesus was talking about divorce (and was speaking positively about gay men specifically at one point...you know, those "eunuchs" that were born that way)

Jesus never said one word against gays, only Paul did in the NT (along with a whole lot of other crazy, sexually repressed shit). Paul was one fucked up dude.

I know it sucks for you that Jesus wasn't anti gay. You'll get over it...the racists did when their churches no longer discriminated.

Again, you are wrong. At least half so, for it was widespread, but it was never accepted by God.

Genesis 19:5And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them. 6And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him, 7And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. 8Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

The men of Sodom wanted to have sex with the angels which came to visit Lot, God destroyed Sodom because of this.

So you really think Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of gays? :lol:

It was because they wanted to RAPE angels. Rape is not loving, consensual sex (hope you learn that before you get into trouble)

And the angels were there in the first place because those towns had forsaken god. They were not hospitable to strangers and they worshiped gods other than him.

Here's the story: God gets pissed 'cause he's the jealous type, sends his angels down. Angry mob arrives to RAPE the angels so Lott, fucking hero he is, sends his teen daughters out to be raped by the mob instead. When that doesn't work, he runs off into the hills and fucks his daughters and somehow gays get the bad rap out of this fucking STORY?!?

Puhleese.

No one is going to believe your "version" of the story. Use the Bible for the truth.

I already used Genesis, let's try Jude, from the New Testament.

Jude 1:7just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

NLT- And don't forget Sodom and Gomorrah and their neighboring towns, which were filled with immorality and every kind of sexual perversion. Those cities were destroyed by fire and serve as a warning of the eternal fire of God's judgment.

HCSB-In the same way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them committed sexual immorality and practiced perversions, just as angels did, and serve as an example by undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

GWT-What happened to Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities near them is an example for us of the punishment of eternal fire. The people of these cities suffered the same fate that God's people and the angels did, because they committed sexual sins and engaged in homosexual activities.

Pure and simple. Like it or not. Homosexual acts are an abomination before God.

If not, then use the Bible, and prove me wrong. :lol:We both know you can't

'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy."

Nope, nothing about gays there...

Perverted sexual same-sex ass-licking deviants.
Keep your filth in your trailer's bedroom. Not interested.

The Judgement of the Nations
31 ‘When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, 33and he will put the sheep at his right hand and the goats at the left. 34Then the king will say to those at his right hand, “Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.” 37Then the righteous will answer him, “Lord, when was it that we saw you hungry and gave you food, or thirsty and gave you something to drink? 38And when was it that we saw you a stranger and welcomed you, or naked and gave you clothing? 39And when was it that we saw you sick or in prison and visited you?” 40And the king will answer them, “Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.” 41Then he will say to those at his left hand, “You that are accursed, depart from me into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; 42for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not give me clothing, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.” 44Then they also will answer, “Lord, when was it that we saw you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not take care of you?” 45Then he will answer them, “Truly I tell you, just as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.” 46And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.’​

Jesus would not be anti gay...

Perverted sexual same-sex ass-licking deviants.
Keep your filth in your trailer's bedroom. Not interested.

Good old Pussy Boi...so "not interested" that he has to post about gay sex in ALL the gay threads. Somebody thinks WAY too much about ass licking.

Since that wasn't the passage that was being referred to when I responded, you're the one that needs to re-read the bible, Amigo. Read the thread. When Jesus was talking about marriage being between one man and one woman he was actually talking about divorce.

Keep making it up as you go. Everyone knows this is the passage you are referring to, if there is another, please post it. We both know you won't, because this is it.

So sorry, you're right. I was referring to Matthew 19 and Jesus was talking about divorce (and was speaking positively about gay men specifically at one point...you know, those "eunuchs" that were born that way)

Jesus never said one word against gays, only Paul did in the NT (along with a whole lot of other crazy, sexually repressed shit). Paul was one fucked up dude.

I know it sucks for you that Jesus wasn't anti gay. You'll get over it...the racists did when their churches no longer discriminated.

Luke 17: …26"And just as it happened in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27they were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28"It was the same as happened in the days of Lot: they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, they were building;…29but on the day that Lot went out from Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30"It will be just the same on the day that the Son of Man is revealed.…

What was it like in the days of Noah? Jesus says it was the same as the days of Lot. This is what Genesis says

Genesis 6:…5Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7The LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them."

How about the days of Lot?

Genesis 19:4But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: 5And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them. 6And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him, 7And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. 8Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

The bolded portions show that the men of Sodom wished to have sex with the angels visiting Lot. They had no interest in having sex with Lot's daughters, just other men.

Jesus referenced the days of Lot above in Luke 17:28. God abhors homosexual acts.

Like you said, I know it sucks for you, you'll get over it. Jesus talks about those who commit homosexual acts. He talks about how the world was destroyed once for it, with the flood, and how a huge city was destroyed for it. He did not disagree with anything that had been done by God the Father.

Like it or not, Jesus is God. He is God the Son. He was there when the flood came, He was there when Sodom was destroyed. He is here now, and He will be back soon. Then you can tell Him what He has been saying. :lol:

No one is going to believe your "version" of the story. Use the Bible for the truth.

A couple of questions...

a. Why should "your" version of the story be the "right" version?

b. Who's bible? Your's or mine?

Here's the straight (tee hee) truth. The Bible is a remarkable book. Like the US Constitution, it's written with the intent of being a guide; therefore, it allows interpretation of it's words (words that have changed over the centuries) to be manipulated to meet the agenda of whomever is quoting it.

So you really think Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of gays? :lol:

It was because they wanted to RAPE angels. Rape is not loving, consensual sex (hope you learn that before you get into trouble)

And the angels were there in the first place because those towns had forsaken god. They were not hospitable to strangers and they worshiped gods other than him.

Here's the story: God gets pissed 'cause he's the jealous type, sends his angels down. Angry mob arrives to RAPE the angels so Lott, fucking hero he is, sends his teen daughters out to be raped by the mob instead. When that doesn't work, he runs off into the hills and fucks his daughters and somehow gays get the bad rap out of this fucking STORY?!?

Puhleese.

Jude 1:7just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

NLT- And don't forget Sodom and Gomorrah and their neighboring towns, which were filled with immorality and every kind of sexual perversion. Those cities were destroyed by fire and serve as a warning of the eternal fire of God's judgment.

HCSB-In the same way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them committed sexual immorality and practiced perversions, just as angels did, and serve as an example by undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

GWT-What happened to Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities near them is an example for us of the punishment of eternal fire. The people of these cities suffered the same fate that God's people and the angels did, because they committed sexual sins and engaged in homosexual activities.

'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy."

The above is the NIV version of Ezekiel 16:49, let's read the whole passage, using the NIV version, shall we?

Ezekiel 16:46Your older sister was Samaria, who lived to the north of you with her daughters; and your younger sister, who lived to the south of you with her daughters, was Sodom. 47You not only followed their ways and copied their detestable practices, but in all your ways you soon became more depraved than they. 48As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, your sister Sodom and her daughters never did what you and your daughters have done.49“ ‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50They were haughty and did detestable things before me.Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

What does God consider detestable? The same act he calls an abomination, the act of homosexual relations.

Like I have said, I know the Bible, I can understand the Bible, I don't have to pick and choose a verse and try to convince people, this is what Jesus said, and then quote Ezekiel, which is from the Old Testament, then tell me, nope nothing about gays there...That is all you Seawytch...Make it up as you go and try to convince yourself, you will still be wrong.:D

The Judgement of the Nations
31 ‘When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, 33and he will put the sheep at his right hand and the goats at the left. 34Then the king will say to those at his right hand, “Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.” 37Then the righteous will answer him, “Lord, when was it that we saw you hungry and gave you food, or thirsty and gave you something to drink? 38And when was it that we saw you a stranger and welcomed you, or naked and gave you clothing? 39And when was it that we saw you sick or in prison and visited you?” 40And the king will answer them, “Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.” 41Then he will say to those at his left hand, “You that are accursed, depart from me into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; 42for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not give me clothing, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.” 44Then they also will answer, “Lord, when was it that we saw you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not take care of you?” 45Then he will answer them, “Truly I tell you, just as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.” 46And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.’​

Jesus would not be anti gay...

The above is from Matthew if anyone wants to know.

I don't see how the story of the sheep and goats shows that Jesus is pro or anti-gay.

As I have said many times, Jesus loves everyone. Homosexual, heterosexual, black, white, man, woman and child.

Jesus is anti-sin. Homosexual acts are a sin, they are an abomination before God.

A couple of questions...

Here's the straight (tee hee) truth. The Bible is a remarkable book. Like the US Constitution, it's written with the intent of being a guide; therefore, it allows interpretation of it's words (words that have changed over the centuries) to be manipulated to meet the agenda of whomever is quoting it.

A. I don't have my own version of the Bible, I take everything in context and go from there. I don't pick a single verse, like 'Judge not less thee be judged' and say ok, don't judge people, because that is not all the Bible says. I research all of it, and do my best to put it together. Am I always right, OH HELL NO! I make as many or more mistakes as anyone( I know how this will be quoted). I just try to take what It says, and answer questions truthfully, as I know the answers.

B. If you have a Bible, use it. Don't use it as decoration on the coffee table for visitors. Delve into it, look for the answers. There is a reason the Bible has been around for 2000 years, and you can find all the translations, and languages online now. Like I have said before, it is easy to make the Bible say what you want It to say, it's hard to hear the truth, and to make people realize that they are wrong in their views, as I sometimes am as well.

A story if you will indulge me. Many years ago, I knew two men. Both were homosexual. They lived together, but were not practicing homosexual acts(that is what they told me, and I take a person at their word, until they prove different). They were devout Catholics, and considered themselves Christian.

They never slept together, they just lived together, were best friends, and loved each other in ways that a physical relationship could never achieve. In my opinion, these men committed no sins in living together. They were good neighbors, and good men, who wanted to do as the Bible says to do. They just abstained from any sexual relations period.

I believe God will judge this as righteous, I have not found anything in the Bible to contradict this. Those men treated me like a son. They were nothing but nice to me, many times one of them would drive an hour to Knoxville to pick me up from football practice, because we were in the process of moving, and practice started a few weeks before we were moved.

God loves the sinner, God just hates the sin, and that is what He has ordered us to do. Hate the sin, but love the sinner, anyone who disagrees with this statement, has not read and understood God's Word.

A couple of questions...

A. I don't have my own version of the Bible, I take everything in context and go from there. I don't pick a single verse, like 'Judge not less thee be judged' and say ok, don't judge people, because that is not all the Bible says. I research all of it, and do my best to put it together. Am I always right, OH HELL NO! I make as many or more mistakes as anyone( I know how this will be quoted). I just try to take what It says, and answer questions truthfully, as I know the answers.

B. If you have a Bible, use it. Don't use it as decoration on the coffee table for visitors. Delve into it, look for the answers. There is a reason the Bible has been around for 2000 years, and you can find all the translations, and languages online now. Like I have said before, it is easy to make the Bible say what you want It to say, it's hard to hear the truth, and to make people realize that they are wrong in their views, as I sometimes am as well.

A story if you will indulge me. Many years ago, I knew two men. Both were homosexual. They lived together, but were not practicing homosexual acts(that is what they told me, and I take a person at their word, until they prove different). They were devout Catholics, and considered themselves Christian.

They never slept together, they just lived together, were best friends, and loved each other in ways that a physical relationship could never achieve. In my opinion, these men committed no sins in living together. They were good neighbors, and good men, who wanted to do as the Bible says to do. They just abstained from any sexual relations period.

I believe God will judge this as righteous, I have not found anything in the Bible to contradict this. Those men treated me like a son. They were nothing but nice to me, many times one of them would drive an hour to Knoxville to pick me up from football practice, because we were in the process of moving, and practice started a few weeks before we were moved.

God loves the sinner, God just hates the sin, and that is what He has ordered us to do. Hate the sin, but love the sinner, anyone who disagrees with this statement, has not read and understood God's Word.

Spare me the parables. That was the silliest of them all. Those two guys didn't want to hurt your feelings.

A couple of questions...

Spare me the parables. That was the silliest of them all. Those two guys didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Really? Did you know them? You presume to talk for all homosexuals. Yet, as much as you would like to, YOU DON'T! That bothers you doesn't it? Oh well, the truth hurts. :lol:

The above is the NIV version of Ezekiel 16:49, let's read the whole passage, using the NIV version, shall we?

Ezekiel 16:46Your older sister was Samaria, who lived to the north of you with her daughters; and your younger sister, who lived to the south of you with her daughters, was Sodom. 47You not only followed their ways and copied their detestable practices, but in all your ways you soon became more depraved than they. 48As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, your sister Sodom and her daughters never did what you and your daughters have done.49“ ‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50They were haughty and did detestable things before me.Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

What does God consider detestable? The same act he calls an abomination, the act of homosexual relations.

Like I have said, I know the Bible, I can understand the Bible, I don't have to pick and choose a verse and try to convince people, this is what Jesus said, and then quote Ezekiel, which is from the Old Testament, then tell me, nope nothing about gays there...That is all you Seawytch...Make it up as you go and try to convince yourself, you will still be wrong.:D

I know you think the bible justifies your anti gay bigotry just like segregationists thought it justified their racial bigotry. You're just as wrong as they were.

I know you think the bible justifies your anti gay bigotry just like segregationists thought it justified their racial bigotry. You're just as wrong as they were.

Race and homosexuality have nothing in common. The Bible does not discriminate when it comes to race. It is for people of all races. Your comparing race to homosexuality is a desperate plea, to yourself, to try to justify detestable actions and not have consequences.

Just like the segregationists of old, you seek to use the Bible with just a verse here or there and justify your homosexuality. You are very much like those segregationists. You seek to impose your will on the majority, even though we all know, homosexuality is a choice, not a fact of birth.

Race and homosexuality have nothing in common. The Bible does not discriminate when it comes to race. It is for people of all races. Your comparing race to homosexuality is a desperate plea, to yourself, to try to justify detestable actions and not have consequences.

Actually they have discrimination in common. They also have the fact that bigots have used the bible to justify bias and discrimination against them. YOU don't think the bible is discriminatory regarding race, but segregationists and anti miscegenationists DID.

Just like the segregationists of old, you seek to use the Bible with just a verse here or there and justify your homosexuality. You are very much like those segregationists. You seek to impose your will on the majority, even though we all know, homosexuality is a choice, not a fact of birth.

Oh, the irony packed into that paragraph. I understand that the bible should not be used to justify any bigotry...unlike you.

So you could choose to suck a guys cock and then kiss him afterward?

Actually they have discrimination in common. They also have the fact that bigots have used the bible to justify bias and discrimination against them. YOU don't think the bible is discriminatory regarding race, but segregationists and anti miscegenationists DID.

Oh, the irony packed into that paragraph. I understand that the bible should not be used to justify any bigotry...unlike you.

Sorry, but being anti-gay is not being a bigot, if it is then being anti-pedophile is being a bigot also.

Both pedophilia and homosexuality is a choice. Race shows there is no choice there.

As I have said many times, hate the sin, love the sinner.

Race and Gender have nothing in common either...when the Civil Rights Act was passed in 1965...women wanted it used to protect women's civil rights and many made the same argument you have against it. But civil rights are civil rights REGARDLESS of your race, gender, national origin, religion or sexual orientation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back