🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race and homosexuality have nothing in common. The Bible does not discriminate when it comes to race. It is for people of all races. Your comparing race to homosexuality is a desperate plea, to yourself, to try to justify detestable actions and not have consequences.

Actually they have discrimination in common. They also have the fact that bigots have used the bible to justify bias and discrimination against them. YOU don't think the bible is discriminatory regarding race, but segregationists and anti miscegenationists DID.

Just like the segregationists of old, you seek to use the Bible with just a verse here or there and justify your homosexuality. You are very much like those segregationists. You seek to impose your will on the majority, even though we all know, homosexuality is a choice, not a fact of birth.

Oh, the irony packed into that paragraph. I understand that the bible should not be used to justify any bigotry...unlike you.

Sorry, but being anti-gay is not being a bigot, if it is then being anti-pedophile is being a bigot also.

Both pedophilia and homosexuality is a choice. Race shows there is no choice there.

As I have said many times, hate the sin, love the sinner.

Yes, anti gay bigotry is still bigotry.

Again, are you saying you could choose to suck a guy off, swallow his man juice, wipe your lips and give him a wet sloppy kiss?

I did not choose my attractions to women, I just choose to act upon them. It is another consenting adult with whom I am engaging. You do understand consent don't you?

I know you think the bible justifies your anti gay bigotry just like segregationists thought it justified their racial bigotry. You're just as wrong as they were.

Race and homosexuality have nothing in common. The Bible does not discriminate when it comes to race. It is for people of all races. Your comparing race to homosexuality is a desperate plea, to yourself, to try to justify detestable actions and not have consequences.

Just like the segregationists of old, you seek to use the Bible with just a verse here or there and justify your homosexuality. You are very much like those segregationists. You seek to impose your will on the majority, even though we all know, homosexuality is a choice, not a fact of birth.

Race and Gender have nothing in common either...when the Civil Rights Act was passed in 1965...women wanted it used to protect women's civil rights and many made the same argument you have against it. But civil rights are civil rights REGARDLESS of your race, gender, national origin, religion or sexual orientation.

Another false argument, a woman is born a woman, she does not choose to be born a man, just as men cannot choose to be born a woman. It is a birthright, homosexuality is not.

Race and Gender have nothing in common either...when the Civil Rights Act was passed in 1965...women wanted it used to protect women's civil rights and many made the same argument you have against it. But civil rights are civil rights REGARDLESS of your race, gender, national origin, religion or sexual orientation.

Another false argument, a woman is born a woman, she does not choose to be born a man, just as men cannot choose to be born a woman. It is a birthright, homosexuality is not.

And yet you can change your gender through surgery and the legal system.

Religion and hate are choices, not sexual orientation.

Actually they have discrimination in common. They also have the fact that bigots have used the bible to justify bias and discrimination against them. YOU don't think the bible is discriminatory regarding race, but segregationists and anti miscegenationists DID.

Oh, the irony packed into that paragraph. I understand that the bible should not be used to justify any bigotry...unlike you.

Sorry, but being anti-gay is not being a bigot, if it is then being anti-pedophile is being a bigot also.

Both pedophilia and homosexuality is a choice. Race shows there is no choice there.

I did not choose my attractions to women, I just choose to act upon them. It is another consenting adult with whom I am engaging. You do understand consent don't you?

If talking nasty is all you have left, I believe I have made my point in this argument, and you have lost a lot of credibility. :lol:

A person chooses to act on all impulses, from the clothes they wear to the words they use, and who they have sex with consensually.

If talking nasty is all you have left, I believe I have made my point in this argument, and you have lost a lot of credibility. :lol:

A person chooses to act on all impulses, from the clothes they wear to the words they use, and who they have sex with consensually.

So you can't answer the question? I'm guessing that means the answer is no, you couldn't choose to suck a cock and like it anymore than I could. Why? Because you were born straight and I was born gay. I did not choose my attractions, just to act upon them. That should not preclude me from equality anymore than your choice of religion should preclude you.

Keep pounding that perverted drum.
The only one's listening are fellow perverts.

And yet you "listened" to the point of responding. Does that make you a "fellow pervert"? We know you are infatuated with ass licking.

Really? How many children will a man who had a sex change be able to give birth to? How many women who had a sex change will be able to father a child? :lol: Science will never be able to fix that.(God saw to that) A woman changed to a man, is still a woman, and vice versa. The plumbing doesn't matter.

Religion is a choice, hate is a choice, love is a choice, homosexuality is a choice.

Another one of those scary people who cannot distinguish between legal acts between consenting adults and assaulting a child.

Really? How many children will a man who had a sex change be able to give birth to? How many women who had a sex change will be able to father a child? :lol: Science will never be able to fix that.(God saw to that) A woman changed to a man, is still a woman, and vice versa. The plumbing doesn't matter.

Religion is a choice, hate is a choice, love is a choice, homosexuality is a choice.

Is giving natural birth a requirement of love, of marriage? In what state? Cite the law(s).

So you can't answer the question? I'm guessing that means the answer is no, you couldn't choose to suck a cock and like it anymore than I could. Why? Because you were born straight and I was born gay. I did not choose my attractions, just to act upon them. That should not preclude me from equality anymore than your choice of religion should preclude you.

Many pedophiles claim the same thing. Does that make them right? NO! As many liberals like to point out in many posts, the age of consent was once non existent in this country. Did that make a 40 year old man marrying an 11 year old girl right? NO!

I have the right to my religion, yes, and you have the right to practice homosexuality and not expect any repercussions from it, from the workplace, etc.

I do not have the right to say, everyone will respect my religion and observe all the days that I observe, etc.

Another one of those scary people who cannot distinguish between legal acts between consenting adults and assaulting a child.

Both are choices, are they not? :D

And yet you "listened" to the point of responding. Does that make you a "fellow pervert"? We know you are infatuated with ass licking.

I didn't listen to shit.
I wandered into another thread regarding perversion - and here you were. As usual. Leading the charge.
I don't read your shit. Don't flatter yourself, skank.

Many pedophiles claim the same thing. Does that make them right? NO! As many liberals like to point out in many posts, the age of consent was once non existent in this country. Did that make a 40 year old man marrying an 11 year old girl right? NO!

I have the right to my religion, yes, and you have the right to practice homosexuality and not expect any repercussions from it, from the workplace, etc.

I do not have the right to say, everyone will respect my religion and observe all the days that I observe, etc.

Again.....you are a very scary person....walking around without knowing the distinction between consenting adults and assaulting a child. :eek:

Both are choices, are they not? :D

See? You cannot see the difference at all....and that is frightening.

I didn't listen to shit.
I wandered into another thread regarding perversion - and here you were. As usual. Leading the charge.
I don't read your shit. Don't flatter yourself, skank.

And here you are again....listening and responding. :D

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

And I thought Sarah Palin was only GOP female fool. :D

Again.....you are a very scary person....walking around without knowing the distinction between consenting adults and assaulting a child. :eek:

Again, both are choices people make.

Again, both are choices people make.

People don't choose their attractions, only whether or not to act on them. Learn the meaning of consent before you get yourself into trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back