🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW the far left shows that they are the one and true bigots and sexists on the planet.

They truly hate anyone that wanders off the far left religious path.

The segregationists thought it was, in fact they were sure of it. God even made it into anti interracial marriage rulings by judges.

Homophobia isn't a Christian doctrine either, but you think you're just as "right" as the segregationists thought they were.

Doesn't matter what you think people thought. I don't live in your imagination. You should write a novel. There's no such thing as homophobia. The word never existed until the queer mafia invented it for propaganda purposes to marginalize people who will not bow to the perverse trash.

It doesn't matter that they used the bible to justify their bigotry exactly like you do? That's convenient.

Do you prefer anti gay bigotry? See I don't believe there is Christian doctrine to support anti gay bigotry or anti racial bigotry. Bigots disagree.

People can believe whatever they want, but that's not my point. My point is segregation isn't a Christian doctrine because it's not in the New Testament. Homosexuality is condemned in the New Testament and Jesus Christ said marriage is a man and woman. Period. Now if you want to call Jesus a homophobic bigot, fine. However, you cannot label segregation as a Christian doctrine because it's not in there. If some of you wish to remain ignorant, fine.

Last edited:
Gays have a different age of consent because of homophobia? That makes no sense.

Well now, you are kind of stupid, now aren't you.

Seawytch did not say that gays have a different age of consent.

She said that the age of consent varies from STATE to STATE.

You do understand the different between a STATE and a PERSON, right?
You can't read and call ME stupid? :lol:

Here's what she said: "The problem with some of these provisions is that the age of consent is different for gays than it is for straights."

From STATE to STATE.

Doesn't matter what you think people thought. I don't live in your imagination. You should write a novel. There's no such thing as homophobia. The word never existed until the queer mafia invented it for propaganda purposes to marginalize people who will not bow to the perverse trash.

It doesn't matter that they used the bible to justify their bigotry exactly like you do? That's convenient.

Do you prefer anti gay bigotry? See I don't believe there is Christian doctrine to support anti gay bigotry or anti racial bigotry. Bigots disagree.

People can believe whatever they want, but that's not my point. My point is segregation isn't a Christian doctrine because it's not in the New Testament. Homosexuality is condemned in the New Testament and Jesus Christ said marriage is a man and woman. Period. Now if you want to call Jesus a homophobic bigot, fine. However, you cannot label segregation as a Christian doctrine because it's not in there. If some of you wish to remain ignorant, fine.

Homsexuality is not condemned in the New Testament. There is not even one verse, not even one, that directly refers to men sleeping with men or women sleeping with women. And Jesus is not quoted even once on the subject.

There are, however, two verses in the Old Testament that describe two homosexual acts as abominations. But why should that interest Christians who hardly know nor care about a single verse from the OT, except of course, when it comes to hating gays? Hmmm?

WOW the far left shows that they are the one and true bigots and sexists on the planet.

They truly hate anyone that wanders off the far left religious path.

Homsexuality is not condemned in the New Testament. There is not even one verse, not even one, that directly refers to men sleeping with men or women sleeping with women. And Jesus is not quoted even once on the subject.

There are, however, two verses in the Old Testament that describe two homosexual acts as abominations. But why should that interest Christians who hardly know nor care about a single verse from the OT, except of course, when it comes to hating gays? Hmmm?

Wrong. Romans first chapter and First Corinthians 6:9-10.

Anyone who writes, "There's no such thing as homophobiam", substitutes personal delusions for reality.

Michelle Bachmann may believe whatever she wishes, but she may not impose it on the rest of us, anymore than Iben.

Anyone who writes, "There's no such thing as homophobiam", substitutes personal delusions for reality.

Michelle Bachmann may believe whatever she wishes, but she may not impose it on the rest of us, anymore than Iben.

I'm not imposing anything. You are the one demanding I accept queer marriage. Deranged Cockroach.

right wing watch?

is that like mediamatters?

I'll pass on what they say as being accurate

but it blew some skirts up so they did their job

So the fact that they have audio of her saying it means nothing to you does it?

It's surely edited isn't It? you know like all the videos of any Democrat?
doesn't matter, She's free to have her views, I'm not sure in the future that will be the case...watching all the wailing over anything said about homosexuals
sheesh

right wing watch?

is that like mediamatters?

I'll pass on what they say as being accurate

but it blew some skirts up so they did their job

So the fact that they have audio of her saying it means nothing to you does it?

It's surely edited isn't It? you know like all the videos of any Democrat?
doesn't matter, She's free to have her views, I'm not sure in the future that will be the case...watching all the wailing over anything said about homosexuals
sheesh

Right. Roger. 10/4!

"Let's Roll", Stephanie!!!

:rofl:

I'm not imposing anything. You are the one demanding I accept queer marriage. Deranged Cockroach.

No one is asking you to marry a person of your own sex.

You have the right to believe whatever you want, but by the end of next year, you won't be able to prevent anyone from marrying a person of their choice.

That's the American way.

There are several reasons why you would say this.

A. You are forgetful
B. You are stupid
C. You are just making stuff up, because you have no real argument.
D. All of the above.

On page 10, I quoted such a verse from the New Testament, and you even replied to it. So I vote D.

1 Timothy 1:…9realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers 10and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching,

Jesus says not one word about homosexuality

Scripture is for advice not rule

Titus or Paul or whomever have no more authority about these matters than the Pope or the LDS president or anybody

And the Bible is not law in America

dismissed. unsubscribe.

You have the right to believe whatever you want, but by the end of next year, you won't be able to prevent anyone from marrying a person of their choice.

That's the American way.

You keep talking that way, so how about backing up that claim.

I have a CGC graded 9.8 Daredevil #131, first appearance of Bullseye, worth somewhere between 850-1000 bucks, I would be willing to put on the line. That the statement bolded above will not have come to pass, by the end of next year.

How about it? Put up or shut up.

That's the American way.

You're not getting it, horse breath. I don't care what you do or what you call it. You're still queer trash.

Jesus says not one word about homosexuality

Scripture is for advice not rule

Titus or Paul or whomever have no more authority about these matters than the Pope or the LDS president or anybody

And the Bible is not law in America

dismissed. unsubscribe.

Yes, He does. See page 10. :D

There are several reasons why you would say this.

A. You are forgetful
B. You are stupid
C. You are just making stuff up, because you have no real argument.
D. All of the above.

On page 10, I quoted such a verse from the New Testament, and you even replied to it. So I vote D.

1 Timothy 1:…9realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers 10and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching,

No.

1 Timothy 1: 9-10

9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

KJV

It should also be noted that the term "Homosexuality" was created in 1869. I do believe that the New Testament was written well before then.

So, you take a newer translation of the NT, one that fits your purposes, and then you try to use it in this way.

BTW, nice attempt to insult, it will not work with me. It just makes you look weak.

Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back