🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: I'm advising Trump on foreign policy

So the lefties are going rabid that beautiful Michelle Bachmann is involved in the Trump campaign. Trump is beginning to grow on me!

Looks like he may grow into the Office after all.

There is a cream for that. Ask your druggist. No need to have something that nasty growing on you if you don't have to.

Nope not a joke, this bible thumping inbred jesus masterbaitor is advising Trump

Bachmann would be best served by electroshock in a mental hospital or forced to take massive amounts of psychotropic medications as should her fundy brethren

Tea Party firebrand Michele Bachmann says she is advising Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on foreign policy.

The former Minnesota congresswoman attended a fundraiser in the state for Trump on Saturday, where she revealed to the press that she has his ear on foreign policy.

Why do you hate the bible so much, it was written by Jews.
The Torah was written by Hebrews. The bible was written by whites trying to claim the religion of Black people.

Nope not a joke, this bible thumping inbred jesus masterbaitor is advising Trump

Bachmann would be best served by electroshock in a mental hospital or forced to take massive amounts of psychotropic medications as should her fundy brethren

Tea Party firebrand Michele Bachmann says she is advising Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on foreign policy.

The former Minnesota congresswoman attended a fundraiser in the state for Trump on Saturday, where she revealed to the press that she has his ear on foreign policy.

The Torah was written by Hebrews. The bible was written by whites trying to claim the religion of Black people.

So are you saying the Hebrews were or are black, which black people are you referring to?

So are you saying the Hebrews were or are black, which black people are you referring to?
Yes the original Hebrews were Black people. I am referring to the people that populated the earth.

Michelle Bachmann- possibly the only politician loonier than Donald Trump.

LOL.

Forum List

Back