Michelle.."ALL THE TIME"...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"Yes, I think it's a great idea. We watch movies all the time at the White House. Let's do it."

Michelle Obama at Oscars: Harvey Weinstein Arranged It

So if as Michelle says.. "We watch movies "ALL THE TIME"
Obama says:" "Yes, in fact, up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," Obama said.
as he proudly proclaimed in his "Dreams of my Father"..
"It was usually an effective tactic,another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

So when do they have time for any thing else if they are watching movies, shooting skeet ALL THE TIME!

MY point is people who say things like this are NOT reality based!
They are still little kids!

Most adults don't EXAGGERATE like little kids do especially using the term "ALL THE TIME" which is an impossibility!

The point of this thread as it like many points go over many Obama supporters head "ALL THE TIME"...
When idiots like Michelle/Obama exaggerate their statements they
1) think their audience are little kids or
2) Obama/Michelle are like little kids and since when did we want a little kid running the country "ALL THE TIME"!!!

AND to prevent you Obama idiots from writing "YOU USED the term "ALL the TIME" in this post 2 times!!!
I did as an example again.. a point that went I'm sure way over your heads!!!

"Yes, I think it's a great idea. We watch movies all the time at the White House. Let's do it."

Michelle Obama at Oscars: Harvey Weinstein Arranged It

So if as Michelle says.. "We watch movies "ALL THE TIME"
Obama says:" "Yes, in fact, up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," Obama said.
as he proudly proclaimed in his "Dreams of my Father"..
"It was usually an effective tactic,another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

So when do they have time for any thing else if they are watching movies, shooting skeet ALL THE TIME!

MY point is people who say things like this are NOT reality based!
They are still little kids!

Most adults don't EXAGGERATE like little kids do especially using the term "ALL THE TIME" which is an impossibility!

The point of this thread as it like many points go over many Obama supporters head "ALL THE TIME"...
When idiots like Michelle/Obama exaggerate their statements they
1) think their audience are little kids or
2) Obama/Michelle are like little kids and since when did we want a little kid running the country "ALL THE TIME"!!!

AND to prevent you Obama idiots from writing "YOU USED the term "ALL the TIME" in this post 2 times!!!
I did as an example again.. a point that went I'm sure way over your heads!!!

You're an idiot, "All The Time."

Forum List

Back