Michelle Obama as Lady Liberty? You have got to be joking...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
C2EPldEUkAAA1V8.jpg

There is something wrong with these people, this is a joke. It has to be.

wth they seriously act just like Nazi and commie dictators. The business with loading themselves with medals and accolades, yuck!

wth they seriously act just like Nazi and commie dictators. The business with loading themselves with medals and accolades, yuck!
Yesterday was most the disgusting display of a president acting like a dictator that I have seen. Obama gave Biden an award he totally did not deserve and then allowed Biden to publicly worship him for about an hour. Sick.

C2EPldEUkAAA1V8.jpg

There is something wrong with these people, this is a joke. It has to be.

A good thing it's not a full frontal image of Michelle Obama, if it was well they'd have to airbrush the bulge or it wouldn't be a representation of Lady Liberty :eek-52: :eusa_doh:

MICHELLE-OBAMAS-COCK-IS-HUGE-599x275.jpg

Yesterday was most the disgusting display of a president acting like a dictator that I have seen. Obama gave Biden an award he totally did not spdeserve and then allowed Biden to publicly worship him for about an hour. Sick.

Why would you even watch that spectacle?

Yesterday was most the disgusting display of a president acting like a dictator that I have seen. Obama gave Biden an award he totally did not spdeserve and then allowed Biden to publicly worship him for about an hour. Sick.

Why would you even watch that spectacle?
I didn't, they were playing snippets on the news.

The coin we all called the Indian Head penny is really Lady Liberty in a war bonnet.

upload_2017-1-13_13-47-40.jpeg

Does it really matter? Lady Liberty isn't much of a looker, either. And she's FRENCH.
statue-of-liberty-frt.jpg

This race- baiting post by allie in current events? SERIOUSLY?

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

A few hundred years from now someone will find this coin and believe that Africans discovered and created America

Forum List

Back