Michelle Obama as Lady Liberty? You have got to be joking...

The United States Mint has just announced the new $100 gold diversity coin.

It will feature a negro woman portrayed as Lady Liberty, complete with hair weave extensions and afro facial features.

Already dubbed the "Shaniqua", it will no doubt be a true collector coin within the white liberal numismatic community.

Although several Black activist groups have already denounced the coin as racist. When asked why they considered the coin to be racist? The activists said they weren't sure yet, but they are still working on it.

170113070623-lady-liberty-coin-front-exlarge-169-1484320262-640x359.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/13/us/black-lady-liberty-us-coin.html

Last edited:
A few hundred years from now someone will find this coin and believe that Africans discovered and created America
So what? If in a few hundred years no one knows who created America, we deserve whatever fuck up we get.

In a few hundred years someone will find this coin and believe that Africans discovered and created America

A few hundred years from now someone will find this coin and believe that Africans discovered and created America
So what? If in a few hundred years no one knows who created America, we deserve whatever fuck up we get.
You sound like a liberal
Either way, if we're stupid enough to destroy ourselves (and the way we're bickering and eating each other's behinds, we're well on the way) we deserve to have people guessing who and what we were. Because we weren't so great to begin with, after all, were we?

I like the idea of a $100 coin. It's harder to counterfeit.

As for putting Michelle's pretty face on it, well she is prettier than BHO.

C2EPldEUkAAA1V8.jpg

There is something wrong with these people, this is a joke. It has to be.
Who said that was Michelle Obama? Wait...do all black women look alike to you?

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

Either way, if we're stupid enough to destroy ourselves (and the way we're bickering and eating each other's behinds, we're well on the way) we deserve to have people guessing who and what we were. Because we weren't so great to begin with, after all, were we?
You're right, If America is dumb enuff to allow third world people into America then America deserves what happens.

And that's why Americans want a guy like Trump

Wash your mouth out with soap Grandma.
Just don't mix me up with Grandma. She's a liberal like me but she seems to piss people off a lot and sometimes they unload on me and I have no idea what's going on.

Forum List

Back