Michelle Obama as Lady Liberty? You have got to be joking...

Either way, if we're stupid enough to destroy ourselves (and the way we're bickering and eating each other's behinds, we're well on the way) we deserve to have people guessing who and what we were. Because we weren't so great to begin with, after all, were we?
You're right, If America is dumb enuff to allow third world people into America then America deserves what happens.

And that's why Americans want a guy like Trump
Third world people won't be the end of us, Tank; we will.

The coin we all called the Indian Head penny is really Lady Liberty in a war bonnet.

View attachment 106556

Does it really matter? Lady Liberty isn't much of a looker, either. And she's FRENCH.
statue-of-liberty-frt.jpg
Elvis?
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. Mint has unveiled a commemorative $100 gold coin that features an image of Liberty as a black woman.
Every article I pulled up on a Google search said the same thing. It's not Michelle.

To the racists such as tank and odium:

Try as you might you cannot erase history. Dismissing even the image of an African woman on a single coin, or the image of and African American woman, Harriet Tubman, on a single piece of currency will not erase, diminish or contradict the achievements and pride the African American people have brought to our nation.

The very thought that people can be relegated to second class status on your warped, narrow and idiotic opinion is not just offensive to Americans, but anathema to our national heritage.

Yours is a shameful heritage of bigotry, fear, suspicion and hate that has been thoroughly rejected by all who really understand the greatness of our nation. You are free to hold your shameful opinions just as others are free to maintain that true sound fidelity can only be obtained by listening to wax cylinders on an Edison phonograph. It's your opinion, but it does not mean it's right, fair, accurate or the opinion of the majority.

I'm just thankful they didn't use Moochelle as the model for the engraving.

And inscribe "G.D. America" under the lady liberty figure. ...... :cool:

The coin we all called the Indian Head penny is really Lady Liberty in a war bonnet.

View attachment 106556

Does it really matter? Lady Liberty isn't much of a looker, either. And she's FRENCH.
Elvis?
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. Mint has unveiled a commemorative $100 gold coin that features an image of Liberty as a black woman.
Every article I pulled up on a Google search said the same thing. It's not Michelle.
But the face of the Statue of Liberty still looks like Elvis. Don't be cruel!

To the racists such as tank and odium:

Try as you might you cannot erase history. Dismissing even the image of an African woman on a single coin, or the image of and African American woman, Harriet Tubman, on a single piece of currency will not erase, diminish or contradict the achievements and pride the African American people have brought to our nation.

Africans made history in Chicago last year

Last edited:
Lady Liberty isn't much of a looker, either. And she's FRENCH.

I'd still bang her.
Your relations with her would have a hollow ring to them.

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

View attachment 106556

Elvis?
But the face of the Statue of Liberty still looks like Elvis. Don't be cruel!
By golly, you're right. Especially the mouth and chin. Good observation!

Yes, though the first slaves were Native Americans sold out by their tribal neighbors who would rather die than work for White Eyes capitalism.

She took a powder fast. Just dropped the message in the bottle into the stream and went home.

funny allie being a racist given she's half injun
Why are you calling her allie?
Because she used to be Allie Baba........She thought changing her nic would get rid of old baggage.....but she's still the same....

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

I honestly don't see the purpose. As a novelty yes but I sure don't want to carry any in my pocket. It's going to cost us how much for what?

Forum List

Back