Michelle Obama as Lady Liberty? You have got to be joking...

C2EPldEUkAAA1V8.jpg

There is something wrong with these people, this is a joke. It has to be.

Why am I not surprised that a black woman on an American coin offends you?

Why am I not surprised that you support a black woman being on one because of it?

A few hundred years from now someone will find this coin and believe that Africans discovered and created America

They didn't. Asians did about 26,000 years ago when they crossed the Bering Strait ithsmus.

good rubber room thread allie :thup:

OH WAIT!!! You dumped this race- baiting thread in Current Events :eusa_eh:

C2EPldEUkAAA1V8.jpg

There is something wrong with these people, this is a joke. It has to be.
Who said that was Michelle Obama? Wait...do all black women look alike to you?

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)
It was the snakes in her hair.

funny allie being a racist given she's half injun
Why are you calling her allie?

This is like her third incarnation. I think it's the bi-polar in her. One minute she likes Michelle, the next she hates her...
I've noticed that. One minute she's posting an apple pie recipe to share woth kids, the next she's damning angroup of innocents to hell and may their children be raped and forgotten forever

Why am I not surprised that you support a black woman being on one because of it?

What is wrong with those reasons....

First, those that ask stupid questions like you would be considered it racist if someone supported a person being on a coin because they were white. Secondly, those that support it because she's black and a woman are the first ones to tell us that people shouldn't be judged by the color of their skin but the content of their character. I guess that doesn't apply when they want a black on a coin. Skin color is all that matters then.

I could careless, but she isn't really a patriotic American. She wasn't proud to be an American till her husband ran for president.

She wasn't proud of aspects of American history. So you were proud of slavery? interesting...

That's not what she said. She said for the first time in her life she was proud of her COUNTRY.

My family didn't come to this country until after 1900. I had no stake whatsoever in slavery. However, morons like you, because I'm white, think I'm responsible for the slavery.

That's not what she said. She said for the first time in her life she was proud of her COUNTRY.

My family didn't come to this country until after 1900. I had no stake whatsoever in slavery. However, morons like you, because I'm white, think I'm responsible for the slavery.

And why was she proud of her country? I haven't accused you of anything you moron.

First, those that ask stupid questions like you would be considered it racist if someone supported a person being on a coin because they were white. Secondly, those that support it because she's black and a woman are the first ones to tell us that people shouldn't be judged by the color of their skin but the content of their character. I guess that doesn't apply when they want a black on a coin. Skin color is all that matters then.

Why have the Statue of Liberty? Why have anything? You argument is vacuous at best. You only object because it is a black woman. That 's just as bad.

Forum List

Back