Michelle Obama as Lady Liberty? You have got to be joking...

Interesting that all the racist comments are from resident rw mouth- breathers like conservatrd65 and allie AND Odium and.....

Last edited:
He was on pcp which if you shoot him he will keep coming. Sorry if you don't understand that. Maybe someone will show you one day.

Yeah, he looked so dangerous grovelling on the ground wondering what the fuck was happening. Dunno what footage you saw, but from what I saw he as a danger to nobody.

He was on pcp which if you shoot him he will keep coming. Sorry if you don't understand that. Maybe someone will show you one day.

Yeah, he looked so dangerous grovelling on the ground wondering what the fuck was happening. Dunno what footage you saw, but from what I saw he as a danger to nobody.
Armchair quarter back I see. He was a thug that should've been shot, not beaten. He got millions off us tax payers to kill himself with drugs.

C2EPldEUkAAA1V8.jpg

There is something wrong with these people, this is a joke. It has to be.

you really don't understand that you're abnormal and that most people love her, do you?

loon

Well sounds like you don't live here, race relations were better before Obama was elected.

You are right I don't live there. Maybe in a white man's world race relations were better. Rodney King didn't happen under Obama and that was only 16 years before he became president.
King was a drugged up maniac that ended up overdosing on drugs. Maybe you should pick a better thug to represent.

interesting made up lunacy

Well sounds like you don't live here, race relations were better before Obama was elected.

You are right I don't live there. Maybe in a white man's world race relations were better. Rodney King didn't happen under Obama and that was only 16 years before he became president.
King was a drugged up maniac that ended up overdosing on drugs. Maybe you should pick a better thug to represent.

interesting made up lunacy
So tell me how did he died?

An ounce of gold for $100?

They must be desperate to get rid of these.

All the usual rw mouth- breathers posted in this thread loll. Thanks for the confirmation

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

An ounce of gold for $100?

They must be desperate to get rid of these.

I couldn't figure that out either and thought maybe it is only gold-plated.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/13/us/black-lady-liberty-us-coin.html?_r=0

Do not expect to see anyone spending the coins at the store. Coins like this do not circulate for everyday use...They will sell for far more than face value, depending on the value of gold, currently more than $1,000 an ounce.

Title is misleading and thread should be in race baiting..... errr..... race relations or Rubber Room

I think she is one of the 7 black women in America whose husband or significant other is not doing time.

-Geaux
Stormfront down?
^ that

The resident rw racists would be better served by migrating to a site like that

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
Well I'm right wing and the coin was designed by a professor from my university. A very right winged university.
Lady Liberty is depicted as black woman on $100 gold coin designed by BYU professor

By MATT CANHAM | The Salt Lake Tribune

First Published Jan 13 2017 08:45AM Updated 1 minute ago

This undated handout image provided by the U.S. Mint shows the design for the 2017 American Liberty 225th Anniversary Gold Coin. The coin is worth $100. (U.S. Mint via AP)

ARTICLE PHOTO GALLERY (2)

A Utah artist designed a groundbreaking new $100 gold coin that features a black Lady Liberty.

Justin Kunz's design for the 2017 American Liberty 225th Anniversary Gold Coin shows a woman in profile, looking to her right, her braided hair pulled back and topped with a crown of four large stars. It includes the years 1792, when the U.S. Mint was founded, and 2017. And below her, it has the familiar slogan "In God We Trust." The other side of the coin shows a flying eagle.
Kunz, a painter and illustrator, said he wanted his Liberty to be "distinctive" and forward looking. He got the idea for the stars from the Statue of Freedom, which sits atop the U.S. Capitol.
"Stars are aspirational in nature. We look at the stars and dream," said Kunz, an assistant professor at Brigham Young University's design department. "They represent possibility and potential."
Scheduled for release on April 6, the 1-ounce coin is the first in a series of 24-karat gold collectibles. Future coins are planned to depict Liberty in designs representing Asian-Americans, Hispanic-Americans and Indian-Americans. The mint's goal is to reflect "the cultural and ethnic diversity of the United States." While the coin's face value is $100, the gold pieces likely will cost about $1,500 each.
Kunz enjoys coins as artistic media for a few reasons, including their size and durability.
"You can make art so small that you can carry it around in your pocket," he said, "and it will be around when I'm dead."
This is his fifth coin design for the mint. His first was a gold coin released in 2008. He also designed a 2014 silver dollar honoring the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Beyond his participation in the mint's Artistic Infusion Program, Kunz has worked on video games and his paintings have appeared in galleries in California and Utah.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.

That PoS Koshergrl said the coin depicted FLOTUS. Are you claiming that rw racist mouth- breather- allie didn;t say that in her thread title?

Title is misleading and thread should be in race baiting..... errr..... race relations or Rubber Room

You ever get your ass blood off the Bernie Sanders Teddy hitlary wiped her dick on you sick queer?

I couldn't figure that out either and thought maybe it is only gold-plated.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/13/us/black-lady-liberty-us-coin.html?_r=0

Do not expect to see anyone spending the coins at the store. Coins like this do not circulate for everyday use...They will sell for far more than face value, depending on the value of gold, currently more than $1,000 an ounce.

The "face value" of yet another prog attempt at injecting their idiocy into modern culture is worthless at the most gratuitous appraisal. It's another attempt to undermine the honor bestowed to people who actually made a significant impact on society, in favor of libturd patron saints who don't even exist.

Armchair quarter back I see. He was a thug that should've been shot, not beaten. He got millions off us tax payers to kill himself with drugs.

Whaddya mean armchair quarterback. You didn't see the video? He was crawling along the ground trying to ward of blows from the PR24's. And he was moving very slowly....

funny allie being a racist given she's half injun
Why are you calling her allie?

This is like her third incarnation. I think it's the bi-polar in her. One minute she likes Michelle, the next she hates her...
I've noticed that. One minute she's posting an apple pie recipe to share woth kids, the next she's damning angroup of innocents to hell and may their children be raped and forgotten forever
I like some of her recipes, too, but don't give her too much credit. We all gotta eat.

Forum List

Back