Michelle Obama as Lady Liberty? You have got to be joking...

That's not what she said. She said for the first time in her life she was proud of her COUNTRY.

My family didn't come to this country until after 1900. I had no stake whatsoever in slavery. However, morons like you, because I'm white, think I'm responsible for the slavery.

And why was she proud of her country? I haven't accused you of anything you moron.

They foolishly elected her husband thinking skin color meant qualified.

Never said you did. I said you were a moron in the same class as those who do.

First, those that ask stupid questions like you would be considered it racist if someone supported a person being on a coin because they were white. Secondly, those that support it because she's black and a woman are the first ones to tell us that people shouldn't be judged by the color of their skin but the content of their character. I guess that doesn't apply when they want a black on a coin. Skin color is all that matters then.

Why have the Statue of Liberty? Why have anything? You argument is vacuous at best. You only object because it is a black woman. That 's just as bad.

My objection is because it's HER. I would oppose Hillary, too and she's white. You've already indicated you have no problem using skin color to make a decision that if it were used to deny would be wrong. Typical double standard.

I could careless, but she isn't really a patriotic American. She wasn't proud to be an American till her husband ran for president.

She wasn't proud of aspects of American history. So you were proud of slavery? interesting...
Slavery has been gone for well over a hundred years dumbass. It's not like she ever had to want for anything. She was living in the best country in the world and that wasn't good enough.

C2EPldEUkAAA1V8.jpg

There is something wrong with these people, this is a joke. It has to be.
Are you sure that isn't Thomas Jefferson? That looks like his wig.

They had Sacajawea coins and those were okay, but they didn't put a crown on her and nobody referred to her as "Lady Liberty". She was just the Sacajawea edition.

First, those that ask stupid questions like you would be considered it racist if someone supported a person being on a coin because they were white. Secondly, those that support it because she's black and a woman are the first ones to tell us that people shouldn't be judged by the color of their skin but the content of their character. I guess that doesn't apply when they want a black on a coin. Skin color is all that matters then.

Why have the Statue of Liberty? Why have anything? You argument is vacuous at best. You only object because it is a black woman. That 's just as bad.

My objection is because it's HER. I would oppose Hillary, too and she's white. You've already indicated you have no problem using skin color to make a decision that if it were used to deny would be wrong. Typical double standard.
It's not Michelle.

The OP title is a lie.

You do realise it isn't Michelle? You do know that, right? I mean, I know you guys are gullible and all - with all the Fake News spread by Trumpie and his mates, but you do realise the title of the thread was given by AllieBaby? There is no indication, nor has there ever been, that the coins were about Obama?

[
Slavery has been gone for well over a hundred years dumbass. It's not like she ever had to want for anything. She was living in the best country in the world and that wasn't good enough.

First of all, I was asking the question. Civils rights were only an issue 50 years ago, and minorities still get given a lot of shit today.

And no, you are not the best country in the world. You have the biggest and best armed military for sure. That's about it. Not even in the Top five. Maybe scrape into the Top 10...

I think she is one of the 7 black women in America whose husband or significant other is not doing time.

-Geaux

[

First of all, I was asking the question. Civils rights were only an issue 50 years ago, and minorities still get given a lot of shit today.

And no, you are not the best country in the world. You have the biggest and best armed military for sure. That's about it. Not even in the Top five. Maybe scrape into the Top 10...
Well sounds like you don't live here, race relations were better before Obama was elected.

Well sounds like you don't live here, race relations were better before Obama was elected.

You are right I don't live there. Maybe in a white man's world race relations were better. Rodney King didn't happen under Obama and that was only 16 years before he became president.

You are right I don't live there. Maybe in a white man's world race relations were better. Rodney King didn't happen under Obama and that was only 16 years before he became president.

Rodney should have not run from the cops. Reduces the risk of what happened, actually happening

-Geaux

King was a drugged up maniac that ended up overdosing on drugs. Maybe you should pick a better thug to represent.

[
King was a drugged up maniac that ended up overdosing on drugs. Maybe you should pick a better thug to represent.

Don't care what he was. He was no danger to them when they started kicking the shit out of him. Once a perp is no longer a danger, the cops have to act accordingly. That's what makes them cops - the good guys.

[

Don't care what he was. He was no danger to them when they started kicking the shit out of him. Once a perp is no longer a danger, the cops have to act accordingly. That's what makes them cops - the good guys.
He was on pcp which if you shoot him he will keep coming. Sorry if you don't understand that. Maybe someone will show you one day.

Forum List

Back