Michelle Obama as Lady Liberty? You have got to be joking...

The United States Mint has just announced the new $100 gold diversity coin.

It will feature a negro woman portrayed as Lady Liberty, complete with hair weave extensions and afro facial features.

Already dubbed the "Shaniqua", it will no doubt be a true collector coin within the white liberal numismatic community.

Although several Black activist groups have already denounced the coin as racist. When asked why they considered the coin to be racist? The activists said they weren't sure yet, but they are still working on it.

170113070623-lady-liberty-coin-front-exlarge-169-1484320262-640x359.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/13/us/black-lady-liberty-us-coin.html

Those are twist in her hair. Not weave. It's clear you do not know anything about black women or our hair.

It will feature a negro woman portrayed as Lady Liberty, complete with hair weave extensions and afro facial features.

Already dubbed the "Shaniqua", it will no doubt be a true collector coin within the white liberal numismatic community.

Although several Black activist groups have already denounced the coin as racist. When asked why they considered the coin to be racist? The activists said they weren't sure yet, but they are still working on it.

But your racist self has made a decision as to why you don't like it...

Good choice!

The sad part i
Lady Liberty, complete with hair weave extensions

Considering you have limited exposure to blacks...You do know they can grow hair, right? And you can do something called "braiding" to hair. FYI

So weaves and extensions can't be made to look like real braided hair?

Those two strand twist braids that can only be achieved with natural hair texture. With a weave they would fall out in 10 minutes.

Don't speak on matters you know nothing about. You are not a woman or black.

Good choice!

The sad part i

Considering you have limited exposure to blacks...You do know they can grow hair, right? And you can do something called "braiding" to hair. FYI

Those two strand twist braids that can only be achieved with natural hair texture. With a weave they would fall out in 10 minutes.

I'm thankful for not being the latter.

I see black women with hair hat weaves at the grocery store all of the time.

They have enough dyed and knotted rope setting on top of their head to dock a large cargo ship. ....... :cool:

Good choice!

The sad part i

Then don't waste your time commenting on a race you do not like.

They have enough dyed and knotted rope setting on top of their head to dock a large cargo ship. ....... :cool:

From what I've been told, having those weaves put in is expensive. Like you, I've seen black women at the grocery store with them. Interesting part is that more than one has used EBT when checking out. I guess they can afford the expensive needs like weaves when someone else is funding their wants like food.

Good choice!

The sad part i

You're confused. I'm thankful that I'm not physically handicapped either but that doesn't I don't like handicapped people.

From what I've been told, having those weaves put in is expensive. Like you, I've seen black women at the grocery store with them. Interesting part is that more than one has used EBT when checking out. I guess they can afford the expensive needs like weaves when someone else is funding their wants like food.

How do you know they are wearing a weave? And if these women had expensive weaves in their hair trust me, you wouldn't know they are wearing one.

So I highly doubt these welfare queens you see are wearing expensive weaves as you claim.

A good weave cost around $1500 for the hair and around $500 for instillation. I highly doubt a woman on welfare could afford that. And most women on welfare despite what you conservatives think, actually care about their kids and wouldn't spend that much money on themselves.

Good choice!

The sad part i

You're confused. I'm thankful that I'm not physically handicapped either but that doesn't I don't like handicapped people.

Don't act stupid. Being black isn't a handicap that decreases your quality life. That's like comparing being black to having cancer.

The sad part i

Don't act stupid. Being black isn't a handicap that decreases your quality life. That's like comparing being black to having cancer.

You're the one acting stupid, that is, if you're acting.

I was pointing out that because I don't want to be something doesn't mean I don't like that something. That's why I said you're confused. You're looking at it the wrong way.

Since 3 of 4 blacks born today are born bastards and single family homes present a higher likelihood of socio-economic status being lower, that is an economic handicap that decreases quality of life.

How do you know they are wearing a weave? And if these women had expensive weaves in their hair trust me, you wouldn't know they are wearing one.

So I highly doubt these welfare queens you see are wearing expensive weaves as you claim.

A good weave cost around $1500 for the hair and around $500 for instillation. I highly doubt a woman on welfare could afford that. And most women on welfare despite what you conservatives think, actually care about their kids and wouldn't spend that much money on themselves.

Same way I noticed they used EBT. Observation.

If those on welfare cared about their kids, they'd be supporting them instead of demanding the rest of us do it for them.

Who the hell would spend more money on a coin than the coin is worth!? Pft fuck that.

To make the "Shanique" gold diversity coin better reflect today's reality.

The words "In God We Trust" below the black lady liberty.

Should have been replaced with "In EBT we Trust". ...... :cool:

To the racists such as tank and odium:

Try as you might you cannot erase history. Dismissing even the image of an African woman on a single coin, or the image of and African American woman, Harriet Tubman, on a single piece of currency will not erase, diminish or contradict the achievements and pride the African American people have brought to our nation.

The very thought that people can be relegated to second class status on your warped, narrow and idiotic opinion is not just offensive to Americans, but anathema to our national heritage.

Yours is a shameful heritage of bigotry, fear, suspicion and hate that has been thoroughly rejected by all who really understand the greatness of our nation. You are free to hold your shameful opinions just as others are free to maintain that true sound fidelity can only be obtained by listening to wax cylinders on an Edison phonograph. It's your opinion, but it does not mean it's right, fair, accurate or the opinion of the majority.
Cry snowflake cry....throw a fit because we won't use your coon currency....no one cares...truly we don't. Take your pathetic white guilt and shove it sonny, because there ain't no white guilt here...not one ounce.The only "history" coons have here is as my ancestors antique farm equipment.

Forum List

Back