Michelle Obama as Lady Liberty? You have got to be joking...

Hold the presses folks ....there's been a revision.

iu
Man that hurts the eye, fake hair and all.

My family didn't come to this country until after 1900. I had no stake whatsoever in slavery. However, morons like you, because I'm white, think I'm responsible for the slavery.
My family has been here since before we were a nation, but I am still not responsible for slavery. Never owned a single slave.

Why does moochelle get a star crown and fancy hair? Sacajawea got a kid and a rats nest. THATs racism.

It's not Michelle Obama, dipshit.

of course it is.

No, it isn't, dumb ass, and if you bothered to actually do 30 seconds of research, which I realize is difficult for demagogues, you'd know that they also plan on doing an Asian Lady Liberty, a Hispanic one, and an Indian one.
and they use models, you simple minded dolt. The model for the queen is moochelle.

Why does moochelle get a star crown and fancy hair? Sacajawea got a kid and a rats nest. THATs racism.

of course it is.

No, it isn't, dumb ass, and if you bothered to actually do 30 seconds of research, which I realize is difficult for demagogues, you'd know that they also plan on doing an Asian Lady Liberty, a Hispanic one, and an Indian one.
and they use models, you simple minded dolt. The model for the queen is moochelle.

You're free to provide evidence of your delusion at any time. I imagine we'll all be waiting awhile.

The joke is that you think that is Michelle Obama. It isn't. It is simply a depiction of a black woman.

Why do you say this is a black woman? Are you saying all black women look like this? I don't see no skin color.
The joke is that you think that is Michelle Obama. It isn't. It is simply a depiction of a black woman.

Why do you say this is a black woman? Are you saying all black women look like this? I don't see no skin color.

I said nothing of the kind. But the facial features and hair do suggest a woman of african heritage.

That and the man who did the design and the US Mint said it was.

of course it is.

You're free to provide evidence of your delusion at any time. I imagine we'll all be waiting awhile.
we're waiting allie

My family didn't come to this country until after 1900. I had no stake whatsoever in slavery. However, morons like you, because I'm white, think I'm responsible for the slavery.
My family has been here since before we were a nation, but I am still not responsible for slavery. Never owned a single slave.

My statement didn't imply that those in your situation were. I was addressing the mindset that those who think descendants of slaves are owed something include those of us that weren't even here.

My statement didn't imply that those in your situation were. I was addressing the mindset that those who think descendants of slaves are owed something include those of us that weren't even here.
So was I.

Forum List

Back