Michelle Obama as Lady Liberty? You have got to be joking...

My family didn't come to this country until after 1900. I had no stake whatsoever in slavery. However, morons like you, because I'm white, think I'm responsible for the slavery.
My family has been here since before we were a nation, but I am still not responsible for slavery. Never owned a single slave.

My statement didn't imply that those in your situation were. I was addressing the mindset that those who think descendants of slaves are owed something include those of us that weren't even here.
So was I.

I agree with you. Since my family wasn't here during slavery and not until 40+ after slavery, I can only address that situation although I agree with you, too.

C2EPldEUkAAA1V8.jpg

There is something wrong with these people, this is a joke. It has to be.
I would have no problem with an accomplished black individual being on a coin, however, the Statue of Liberty is clearly a white female and thus should not be altered to something else. The bust of someone like Martin Luther King would be okay. The main thing is that the coin is spendable.

I think it's fantastic we highlight a black woman on our coinage as a reminder to democrats we freed their slaves, and that we will never let them enslave blacks again....Liberty and Justice for all from democrats....

I have my order in for several....

image.jpeg

The West Point mint will produce 100,000 gold coins — more than is typical for this sort of commemorative coin. Not sure of the cost just yet....probably 2,000$ a pop....

I think it's fantastic we highlight a black woman on our coinage as a reminder to democrats we freed their slaves, and that we will never let them enslave blacks again....Liberty and Justice for all from democrats....

View attachment 106753

What about this one? :popcorn:

f26dfb17daab51a9a9b8f6876ac12e702e97411f.jpg
Didn't democrats lynch her?

They could have considering the KKK were the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party.

View attachment 106753

They could have considering the KKK were the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party.
Which is why the statement Trump is making with the release of this new gold coin is so important and powerful.....

Yeah but liberals told us yellow was code for whitey recently, so is the coin mocking blacks? /SARCASM

View attachment 106753

Which is why the statement Trump is making with the release of this new gold coin is so important and powerful.....

I thought it was Obama who was releasing the coin, The Donald isn't American President yet, this coin has been in the working for many, many months and has been announced during the end of Obama's Administration.

View attachment 106753

I thought it was Obama who was releasing the coin, The Donald isn't American President yet, this coin has been in the working for many, many months and has been announced during the end of Obama's Administration.
It gets released April 6, 2017....under POTUS Trump...

It gets released April 6, 2017....under POTUS Trump...

Okay and okay.

Forum List

Back